• Join Us
View Poll Results: Do you like this hangout thread?
It's just fine, thank you. 4 57.14%
Om nom nom... I love it! =D 5 71.43%
Ahaha... uhm, I might be back. Or not. We'll see. 1 14.29%
Ahh! You call yourselves a cafe/bakery!? The food is horrible here! I'm out! 1 14.29%
Sorry, no. 1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Zilithandria Moonlight
Banned
  • Challenge Zilithandria Moonlight in the Arcade

Old 12-26-2009, 04:59 PM

Just a place to hang out and role-play. Please. I'm bored. :P

Please don't forget to introduce yourself and how you look, when you first enter. :)

She absently flipped her dark blue hair over the left shoulder in the duskily-lit bakery, her medium blue eyes intent on checking around to make sure all the chairs were down, the register was ready, the wine-red tile floor was well-waxed, the plush red walls were spotless, the Christmas decorations were up... suddenly she glanced sharply at the analog clock on the wall above the register, relieved to see she still had five minutes to herself before the grand opening. Yet, she thought to herself, it was good to be sure; so she checked her silver wristwatch, whence true time was revealed - alas, it was already a minute to quarter past! Well, that would most certainly not do, but then, neither would the analog, she mentally chided herself as she made quick yet swift motions to grab a step-stool, bring down the clock and set it to the correct time then restore the stool to its place in the back room. She rushed to the classic bakery-cafe double glass doors, unlocking them and opening them right on time... to be pounced upon by a few young cookies, two insisting they play with them, one already playing ninja, and another determined to drop crumbs into her hair.

Last edited by Zilithandria Moonlight; 12-28-2009 at 08:02 PM..

Romance In Tragedy
Send a message via AIM to Romance In Tragedy Send a message via MSN to Romance In Tragedy Send a message via Yahoo to Romance In Tragedy
  • Challenge Romance In Tragedy in the Arcade

Old 12-28-2009, 03:40 AM

"I see the bakery shops open now i see.." Leon said as he casually walked over, his hat slightly tipped backwards to show his red and blue eyes. His gray hair shining a bit in the dim light. "Hi there miss." And gave her a slight smile.

Zilithandria Moonlight
Banned

Old 12-28-2009, 07:07 PM

((Eeek oops sorry, I'm usually offline by 3PM Eastern Time. o_0'))

"Hello, sir. If you would still like to take a seat, then I would like to inquire whether your preference is either a window or non-window seat." She spoke casually, her eyes and her smile sparkling with the same intensity. "Also, as you are my first customer, though calling you my customer really doesn't make sense to me since all the food here is free, I would like to
gift you fifty-six Gold."

Last edited by Zilithandria Moonlight; 12-28-2009 at 07:31 PM..

TelosBehindYou
  • Challenge TelosBehindYou in the Arcade

Old 12-28-2009, 07:29 PM

*Stands in your window drooling for a moment, long blonde hair touching the ground and blue and pink eyes running in circles, before seeing the free food notice and then rushes in crazily*

"I.... heard you.... give out food here? Do you happen to have *Wheezes for a moment then takes out an inhaler and preforms a drawn out show of getting the cap off and using the darn thing before speaking again* Have any strawberry bonbons? The last five places threw me out before I could ask them."

"Oh, and coffee too! Always need more coffee, had seven cups this morning, Cupachino please." (Not sure how to spell that T.T)

Zilithandria Moonlight
Banned

Old 12-28-2009, 07:35 PM

The waitress excuses herself momentarily and turns to the newcomer; her smile and eye-sparkling never wavers as she speaks to her second customer. "Yes, actually. We carry almost everything... no, it's not out of convenience for a role-play, I don't know what you're talking about. Now, would you like a window seat or a non-window seat? And how much sugar would you like with your cappuccino?"

EDIT: After waiting a couple of minutes with no visibly forthcoming response from the blonde girl, the waitress turns back to her first customer.

Last edited by Zilithandria Moonlight; 12-28-2009 at 08:07 PM..

Romance In Tragedy
Send a message via AIM to Romance In Tragedy Send a message via MSN to Romance In Tragedy Send a message via Yahoo to Romance In Tragedy

Old 12-28-2009, 09:00 PM

"I'll also have a cup of coffee.. Black, and 2 teaspoons of sugar please. I'll also have some, cinnamon apple galette, that is if you have any. If not, i'll just have some chocolate chip cookies. " He stared at her eyes while he softly told her his request. "I'm sorry for the stuff i'm asking, but i'm absolutely famished. Working doesn't get easier these days." and gave her a wink.

Zilithandria Moonlight
Banned

Old 12-29-2009, 10:16 PM

"Oh, no problem at all." Zuna smiled, laughing it off. "I don't know what a cinnamon apple galette is, but I will look it up and prepare one for you. Feel free to sit down anywhere, there's plenty of space, and I will return momentarily with a mug of coffee and a plate of chocolate chip cookies that should be finished right about now."
She whisked into the kitchen while the self-aware and mischievous cookie children remained with the two customers; after removing the edible cookies from the oven, she prepared the coffee, set it on a tray, stacked the cookies on a plate and set it on the aforementioned tray, then picked that famous lil tray up and served her customer.

Romance In Tragedy

Old 01-01-2010, 05:29 AM

"Oh dear, it seems the other customer has taken a nap.." He said and mucnhed on a cookie. "nice cookie children by the way, i left mine home.. Mischievous little things, i hope they're not trying to make cake again.." He said puzzling his thoughts. "Well, how have you been these days?"

Zilithandria Moonlight
Banned

Old 01-01-2010, 11:49 AM

"Ah, yes. Perhaps I should sit her down." Zuna says, glancing at the other customer; then she moved to sit the girl at another table. Returning to the table of her first customer, she replied a little more quietly. "I've been fine, thanks, and yourself? And thank you, by the way. And actually mine are supposed to be home, but..." She paused, then dared to roll her eyes. "You know how they are. Always afraid they'll be eaten. And yet they followed me to a Cafe-Bakery." She chuckled, then looked out the window again. "When my sister comes by later, she'll take them back home. But as for this cake you mentioned... what did yours do to your cake?"

Romance In Tragedy

Old 01-01-2010, 10:01 PM

"They, well basically burned it. And ate it, they did so while the firefighters axed down the door. I fixed the door, and renovated the place. Soot everywhere! But, that's life, and i enjoy those moments. Reminds me of childhood.. Don't you wish you were back to being so innocent, not knowing anything of the world outside your home? I do, but i can't fix that, and it doesn't want me." He looked at the roof, then back down at her, "Gah, oh dear, i seem to have gone rambling about things again, next thing you know i'll start talking about my various jobs!" He laughed softly and briefly and happily sipped his coffee. "Randomness keeps the world spinning."

Zilithandria Moonlight
Banned

Old 01-02-2010, 11:44 PM

"Oh my." Zuna replied. "I'm really sorry to hear that, but at least they didn't burn down your entire home, right? And as for innocence, I would never try to return to that, myself; I would simply mess it up again. Besides, rambling is just fine, really. I think when someone rambles it just means they have a topic they really want to talk about. If you want to talk about your jobs, that's also fine. When I worked at another bakery, we had people who would come in just to chat with us about life." Zuna's eyes suddenly took on the look of slightly being stuck in a dream. "It was actually kind of fun hearing about other people's lives, because then it was just like hearing a Story. I love Stories...."

Tags