tenchibaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-24-2011, 10:35 PM

(forgive the title, i can't ever find these things)

Quote:
Plot; "A mafia has been robbing local labs for undergoing projects, hopping to sell them. This has been going on for a couple of weeks now, and everything has been to plan. Except one night, it seems they were set up. Cops was waiting for them, disguised as scientists. The leader of the Mafia, would rather take a chance of death been caught. So he jumped into the pot of chemicals that led to the sewers. After a week later, the leader had been feeling odd. He couldn't keep much food down, his hair was falling out, and he was getting pale. He was always cold, also. When he went to the doctor, he was shocked. The doctor said he was near death, but some how still breathing and walking. Taking him to more expert doctors, the Mafia leader seemed to just keep on getting worst. After a month later, he was deemed 'dead'. His pulse and heart had finally stop. But on that same night, the leader was 'reanimated'. And that is when it all started....".

he shuddered this was not right. he didn't want to do this, not to his boss's body, he had no loyalties to that woman so continuing her body-snatching racket after her husband was dead seemed ludicrous. stealing the boss's body however was more than that, it was sacrilegious. he looked over to his partner "this place gives me the creeps, why the hell are we even here?" he looked around. he never liked morgues, there was something off about them and this was no exception.

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 10-25-2011, 01:54 AM

Jack rolled his eyes at the other male, why was he so freaked out? Did he believe those bull about ghosts and such?

Moving to the back door, Jack made sure there was no extra eyes. Seeing no on lookers or people near the back windows and door.

Pulling the card out, Jack swiped it. His men have already gotten a card to make the entrance more easy. Opening the door, Jack peek in. It was dark, in a eerie way that said they were not alone.

Shrugging off his chills and paranoia, Jack looked behind him at the other men. Nodding his head inside, he spoke;

"Hey, you slackers coming? Or does your loyalty run dry once the boss's blood does.". His words were harsh, as he glared at any man willing to say so.

tenchibaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-25-2011, 02:02 AM

he stared dead even at the other "you know as well as i do that is bull-shit" he crossed his arms tightly "boss would not have wanted this, it is his bitch wife who runs this operation" he slipped inside. he knew there was a chance the man would strike him, that cretin was always loyal to the boss's wife, he didn't get it and he didn't try.

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 10-25-2011, 02:12 AM

"Respect the dead, by respecting their living. Then again, I would not see you knowing or having, for that matter, such morals and views.", the blond man sighed, his other men following the loud one as he walked in last.

Shutting the door, he lite up a glow stick. The light helping some in the pitch dark room. Pulling more sticks from his pocket, he tossed one to each man.

"Flash lights are to powerful and might give away our cover. All shifts should be over by now, so only the night shift and guards are around.", Jack spoke, filling the men around him more in.

"We are to split up into three people groups. Loud mouth, Charles, your with me. The rest of you group up and go down that hall. Use your cells to contact each other. Use your heads and don't be stupid.", he stated the oblivious, but still felt the urge to say it none the less.

Once he was sure all was understood, Jack started to make his way down a hall. Moving towards the stairs. He was positive the body would be in the under ground labs.

tenchibaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-25-2011, 02:21 AM

he grumbled but took the stick anyway "it's alister to you" he followed behind the rest. he knew they would almost certainly be heading for the labs under the morgue, it'd only be fitting that the one place the boss would not want to end up is the place they would most likely find him. he started to lag behind the deeper they went. he would not admit it but he was afraid of this place, it sat wrong with him in a way he could not place

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 10-26-2011, 02:05 AM

"Very well then, Alister.", Jack sighed, moving more into the labs. He will admit, they gave him goosebumps from head to toe, but he'll be damned if he didn't get his boss's body. The dead shouldn't be on metal tables in labs.

Hearing movement a little ways ahead, Jack tense. His hand moving to the gun in the front of his pants out of reflex. Holding his breath, he raised his free hand to signal his boys and Alister to stop.

"There is something there...", was all he said, quietly as he stained his ears to listen.

After what seemed years, a broken scream was heard as a figure rushed at the group. Jumping, Jack pulled out his gun, shooting the figure in the leg.

Falling limp, Jack panicked, did he miss? Eying the body, he kept his gun out. It was dark, so it was hard to tell what was going on.

Nodding his head to Charles, the man had his own gun out. Nodding back to Jack, he walked to the body,, nudging it with his foot. With this it moved quickly, latching onto Charles's leg.

"Uagh! It's biting me! It's f☆cking biting me!", he shouted, falling to the floor from trying to back away from the attack.

On repulse Jack shot the thing in the head. Eyes wide as he stared at the inhuman face of the figure. Blood filled it's mouth and dripped down it, eyes were black and red; that of a demon.

Shuttering, Jack heard Charles's groan in pain. Tearing his eyes from the monster, Jack helped Charles onto his feet. Giving his shoulder to the wounded male.

"What the hell was that!?", Charles asked, eying the dead corpse.

tenchibaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-26-2011, 02:21 AM

he almost screamed when the thing bit charlie. "it's a f**king person, what else would it be?!" he moved towards the wounded man making sure to avoid the corpse "though whatever the hell he was on to keep going after getting shot in the leg was damn strong." he touched charlie on the shoulder "are you alright?" the other nodded "i think so, the guy just surprised me is all, it's not so bad" he grunted a reply, in the gloom of the hall he could see a darkened spot on the man's pants, the dead guy really did bite him and good. "just let me know if it becomes a problem, we don't want to botch this"

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 10-27-2011, 05:09 PM

Jack nodded his head to Alister's words;

"He's right. Keep us alerted with your wound, alright?", Jack stared at Charles til' he nodded his head back to the blond.

"Yeah, I will. Lets just get the boss's body and get the hell out.", Charles spat, eying the corpse.

"Agreed.", was all Jack said as he started to move his and Charles's body around the corpse.

"Alister, call the other boys and tell them some loonies like this one here-.", Jack nudged the corpse with his foot, "Might be around their area. Also tell them to call some of our other boys, we will need two cars now. One to take Charles to one of our hospitals and one to take boss to our place.".

"You got all that?", Jack added in, his tone serious, dropping his jerk attitude to the other male. With one of their men wounded, it was not a time to argue about themselves.

tenchibaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2011, 05:49 PM

he nodded and pulled out his phone. his calls were short and to the point and quickly executed. he let the others know that men hopped up on something strong may be about and to shoot first, he also called out to get a second car though he did not say why. he closed the phone and looked back to the other. "done, now what?"

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-02-2011, 07:53 PM

Nodding his head once the tasks were done, Jack started to haul Charles around the body. They needed to find the body, fast, and get out of this nut place.

Breathing evenly, Jack tried to stay calm. Even if his heart thumbed so loudly he was sure everyone can hear it. Looking back to Alister, he spoke;

"We need to keep on moving. Time is Charles's life right now.", he said, starting to move again.