Old 04-09-2007, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko79
i think for getbackers
it may be that the mangaka has a tendency for BL XP
so well the production team may not have it but the mangaka has :P
Go look at getbackers artbook XP
hahah
  • Well I believe, more that the mangaka or the othe rproduction team members, the main person to blame for all the not so subtle anymore hints through the amazing artworks are definitely Atsuko Nakajima. XD
    She's so guilty for turning Get Backers & Trinity Blood into more yaoi than possible through her illuastrations and character designs. :lol:

@ Envy:
    Waah! We have the smexiest homunculus here! <3<3
    (great siggy pic, btw. Where did you get it from? ^.^ )

Just post your list, might going to help my list, and then we can have lost more things to talk about too. :wink:

I might not be able to put up all of the manga into the main list, because there are so many of them, but I'll try to update it later with the currently most popular and latest release yaoi manga and doujinshi in Japan.

Envy
*^_^*

Old 04-09-2007, 09:09 AM

@Witch: LMAO. I found it on Photo Bucket! Yay. I'm sexy! :3

neko79
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2007, 08:22 AM

Newest anime

Nitta yuta : The winter cicada ( fuyu no semi ) - vol 1 and vol 2 is now out

Yamada yugi : close the last door (Saigo no Door wo Shimero!)- vol 1 is now out

Yamada yugi is my QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN
haha.....
love her stuff

now i just want shiuko stuff to be animated too XP and shimizu stuff *+*

Yuri
Dead Account Holder
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Yuri

Old 04-13-2007, 04:34 AM

Hehe as a BL lover/artist I couldn't help but post in here~ +_+
And I could totally fill in that games list @@ *game addict*
But I'm not really up on the anime/manga/dramas~ I've only read/seen the more popular ones :3

neko79
*^_^*

Old 04-13-2007, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri
Hehe as a BL lover/artist I couldn't help but post in here~ +_+
And I could totally fill in that games list @@ *game addict*
But I'm not really up on the anime/manga/dramas~ I've only read/seen the more popular ones :3
i am just totally opposite XP
but i stop collecting BL dramas for over a year now XP it burst my harddisks XP
and i don't play games since i rarely have the space for it XP

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 08-02-2007, 09:24 PM

Yay *posts a thread*
anyways.... i just hope they make 0-Torus game, its weird if they dont ._. theres a lot of yaoi/bl fans...

Lulu
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Lulu

Old 08-11-2007, 06:42 AM

Okane ga nai is pretty good, I only read as much as the internet would let me download it, I have to wait to buy it because first of all, the manga is for 18+ and I'm only 14, and second, I would never admit to anyone I knew that I didn't mind reading that stuff.

Deji-chan
New and Improved!

Old 08-11-2007, 02:18 PM

YES for not being the only one who thinks Ban and Ginji are gay for each other. xD

Man, I fucking LOVED that smexy artbook... Mmm. <3 I tried to get a poster of the scene where Ban is reaching his hand...down...but my mom said it was too suggestive.

Dx WAY TO RUIN MY LIFE, MOM. Good going.

Runihura
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Runihura

Old 08-16-2007, 11:58 AM

I forget the name of most of them XD I normally just skip through the June section in my Waldens. But I remember how I found out about June, Lost Boys. Now that was a friggin funny yaoi xD And it would be most shounen-ai if the artist hadn't put in the end pages XD it was fun to play the "Guess what that is?" game with teachers and friends, though XD

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-08-2007, 03:29 AM

• This is probably old news but I heard Asami Toujou (Hagino Kouji Seiya-sama no Ran, Aitsu to Ore, Denkou Sekka Boys, Love Prism, Ouka Ryou Wars, Renai Junkie, Taiyu ni nurete, The Town in Which Good Children Live, Thunderbolt Boys, Waru Amai Mitsu, XY, Yoiko no Sumu Machi, etc) is going to retired from being a yaoi/BL mangaka! :shock:

Anahita
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2007, 06:21 PM

I used to be really into Boy's Love in highschool, now not so much. Sometimes I think boy's love manga can get a bit repetative.

My first boy's love anime was Gravitation like so many others ^.^

I really like Sukisho, I think everyone should see the TV anime <3. Of course Loveless is just amazing. Gakuen Heaven is cute, and Princess Princess(well it's not really boy's love.. just friendship) is realllly funny!

For manga I own Just My Luck, Boy Princess and Little Buttefly. I'm looking for more fantasy stuff like Boy Princess.. does anyone know of any?

Also I like Yami no Matsuei, Get Backers, Kyo Kara Maou and Tactics - They aren't really BL, but I like them because there's so many hints ^^

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-15-2007, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahita
I used to be really into Boy's Love in highschool, now not so much. Sometimes I think boy's love manga can get a bit repetative.

My first boy's love anime was Gravitation like so many others ^.^

I really like Sukisho, I think everyone should see the TV anime <3. Of course Loveless is just amazing. Gakuen Heaven is cute, and Princess Princess(well it's not really boy's love.. just friendship) is realllly funny!

For manga I own Just My Luck, Boy Princess and Little Buttefly. I'm looking for more fantasy stuff like Boy Princess.. does anyone know of any?

Also I like Yami no Matsuei, Get Backers, Kyo Kara Maou and Tactics - They aren't really BL, but I like them because there's so many hints ^^

• Have you check Tokudane in LJ? It lists all the BL/Yaoi releases.

I'm more into seinen love or the non-mainstream non-pretty-bois BL manga lately. XD
    That's why my favorite mangaka are bohra naono, kotobuki tarako, and those with uniqe drawing styles.

I still like some of the pretty drawn bishounen if the stories are really good, like from the mangaka of Silver Daimond and Koori no Mamoru no Monogatari.

Although I follow almost all of the bl/yaoi anime series, basically I'm more of the manga fangirl than anime. The artistic style in manga is more enticing to me. ^^

Iheart801
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Iheart801

Old 10-18-2007, 06:10 PM

I am a huge Yaoi fangirl. I probably own 200+ yaoi manga and my collection is ever growing. :D

So far my favorite yaoi manga are The finder series, Junjo Romantica series, Love Pistols, Love is Like a Hurricane series, Man's Best Friend, Wild Rock, My Paranoid Next Door Neighbor, Brother, Hero Heel, Midare Somenishi: A Tale of Samurai Love and Love Recipe, among others. in other words if it is yaoi I either I own it or will own it.

My favorite yaoi novels so far are Don't Worry Mama and The Man Who Doesn't Take Off His Clothes.

I don't have a real big yaoi anime collection, but I plan to expand it.

Hey does anyone a favorite yaoi publisher/forum. I have to say mine would be 801 media. The have by far the most active forum that I have come a crossed.