haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 07-09-2011, 08:10 AM

This is the best book EVERY!!! +anima is the book i recommened to all my friends. you all must look into it at some stage.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 07-09-2011, 09:03 PM

What's it about?

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-12-2011, 09:26 PM

As +anima seems to be a manga, i'm going move this on over to the Manga/Anime Forum. :)

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-13-2011, 11:28 PM

dude~
+Anime is one of the best mangas ever xD.
The story revolves around 4 children (Cooro, Husky, Senri, and Nana). Each child has a +Anime ability which allows them to morph parts (or all) of their body into an animals body part. Some can make very radical changes (like Cooro's ability to have wings). The +Anime are able to control their morphing, and they sometimes have abilities like extreme strength, agility, heightened senses and such.
The story basically just follows the adventures of the children and the certain things they find out about.
It's a really cool manga; you should read it =3

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-17-2011, 06:03 AM

Actually it's not +Anime it really is +Anima, I thought so too... But it's +Anima for a reason, Anima is short for Animal.
So that should clear up the misunderstanding of the title! (:

It's a very nice series, different from A LOT of manga/anime that there is floating around. It stands out and the plot is really nice. The art's a bit shoujo cutesy like, but that adds to the charm of a very shounen story. (: The story is a lot of action and adventure, some hints of mystery...

It's a great read! And it's a good idea to study the panels layout and whatnot if you are interested in comics, though I don't suggest studying the art, maybe some symbols from the art is fine just not it all. You want to make it your own! (:

Anyways, I agree. It's a great manga! Definitely at the top of my favorites.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-25-2011, 08:00 AM

I love Cooro, and Cooro loves food! And the manga itself......But the ending was awful! It could've ended better, I was so sad about that TT3TT.