TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 12-15-2014, 02:26 AM

Rospiel heard, but did not question, pulling off his helmet and getting off the bike he nealt and pulled Issac to his chest and stood. "Hello Issac, sorry it took so long, This is Ivan, my brother. I expect the two of you to get along, especially with the both of you staying here." He said and looked at his brother. His home was certainly large enough, and he had never known his brother to be afraid before. His heart ached, thinking he could have save his brother torment if he had not run to the surface world after their mother had died.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-15-2014, 03:05 AM

"you really want him living with you?" Their father asked walking into the garage. He couldn't believe that his eldest son would want his brother around him. Though he wouldn't fight it. It would save him from having to find a place for Ivan.

"I do." Issac said with a smile. He held his arms out to Ivan

Ivan took him and held him gently.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 12-15-2014, 04:46 AM

Rospiel looked at their father curiously. What had he done to make Ivan fear going with the man. "I do. I have plenty of room, and perhapes here he will not have a relapse." He said and crossed his arms over his chest and moving to stand in front of Issac and his brother. "I am sure you must be getting back to work Father, I did manage to send at least one more your way to play with." He said and smirked, just because he was nice to a select few did not mean his demonic heritage was gone. He liked taking life and corrupting as much as the next demon.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-15-2014, 02:21 PM

Their father turned on his heal to go gather his stuff. He returned with his small bag and walked to his car.

Ivan is doing his best not to have a panic attack. Though having Issac in his arms seemed to be helping.

Issac laid his head on Ivan's shoulder.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-16-2014, 03:05 AM

Once their father had left Rospiel allowed himself to flop onto his couch, allowing his glamors to fall, he stretched his wings and feet, his tail lashing against the over stuffed couch.
He looked at his brother and Issac, red eyes flicking between the two. "We need to talk, we need to figure out what our expectations for each other are." He said softly as he toed his boots off and placed his arms on the back of the couch.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-16-2014, 03:38 AM

Ivan, still holding Issac, let his own glamors fall. He did wonder about people peeping in the windows but was sure his brother had it all under control. He went and sat in an easy chair. "I'm not expecting anything." He said softly. He hadn't been expecting his brother to let him stay.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-17-2014, 01:50 AM

Rospiel locked his red eyes on Issac, "What are you looking for Issac? Has anything changed from you wanting protection. Is there anything more you would like?" Rospiel asked, his eyes flicking between Issac and his brother.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-17-2014, 02:35 AM

"I have everything I could ask for." He was being held by Ivan because he knew Ivan needed to be comforted. He wasn't sure how to tell Rospiel this though. He knew that Rospiel would want to know how he knew. And he couldn't explain that. He just knew.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-17-2014, 02:40 AM

Rospiel nodded and tilted his head to the side to look at the two in the chair. He shifted so he was sitting in the corner of the couch, one leg up and along where the back and the seat cushions met. "Ivan...come here." He said softly and patted the spot in front of him on the couch.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-17-2014, 03:00 AM

Ivan stood, still holding Issac, and went over to sit next to his brother. "Why did you do it?" He asked softly. "Why did you take me in? I... I thought you hated me." He leaned against his brother.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-17-2014, 03:00 PM

Rospiel pulled Ivan to his chest. "I thought you hated me...after Mother died you started avoiding me. So I took a position as a collector so I could live up here." He buried his face into his brother's shoulder and pulled him and Issac to him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-17-2014, 06:27 PM

"I was lost and confused." Ivan whispered. "I needed my brother... and you just... left. I thought you hated me."

Issac snuggled in between the brothers. He felt warm and safe between these two. He knew that he would be protected by both of them.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-17-2014, 09:43 PM

Rospiel shook his head gently, "Never Ivan...never." He murmured softly and drew his brother's head to his chest, resting his chin on top and wrapping his free arm around Issac. "We need to get you a bed made." He murmured after a moment.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-17-2014, 10:26 PM

"The couch is fine." Ivan mumbled softly. It would be more then fine and was more then he even deserved.

"Are either of you hungry?" Issac asked. He knew he could eat and his tummy grumbled just then to let them all know that.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-17-2014, 11:31 PM

Rospiel looked at Issac and smiled, "We could eat, we only had a bit for breakfast." The demon smiled and kissed Issacs forehead before allowing the young man to get up. Once Issac had extracted himself from between the two demons. Rospiel turned Ivan's head towards him, "The couch is not an option, you need an actual bed." He said and looked his brother in the eye, "Ivan..." He murmured softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-18-2014, 12:04 AM

"I don't deserve a bed." He mumbled as Issac headed to the kitchen. "Not at all." He clung a bit to his brother. He laid his head on Rospiel's shoulder. He took calming breaths doing his best not to break down.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-18-2014, 01:07 AM

Rospiel heaved a sigh, "Would you feel better if we shared a bed? Issac usually ends up in my bed as well." Rospiel said and placed his chin on his brother's head as he rubbed at his back, he wrapped his wings around the other demon. "Why do you think you do no deserve a bed?" He asked softly as he started to run his fingers through his brother's hair.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-18-2014, 01:23 AM

Ivan just melted into Rospiel's touch. He didn't know why he felt the way he did, he just did. "Do I get to pick a room or do you already have one in mind?" He asked not really caring either way. He was just glad that he hadn't been made to go back with their father.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-19-2014, 12:52 AM

"I only have one left." Rospiel smiled, holding onto his brother tightly. "We should have talked years ago Ivan." He murmured softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-19-2014, 01:58 AM

"Not your fault." He mumbled back. And he didn't blame his brother. Not in the least. If he blamed anybody he blamed himself.

Issac finished up making a plate of sandwiches. He figured these would be easier for Ivan to handle since had that shake in his right hand. He briefly wondered if Ivan was left or right handed. If he were right handed he would have to relearn everything.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-19-2014, 02:20 AM

Once Issac returned to the room Rospiel smiled at the young human, "How was your time with my father?" He asked as he continued to card his hand through Ivan's hair. He needed to know how his father had treated his Issac after all.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-19-2014, 02:27 AM

"It was fine. I missed you though." Issac set down the plate of sandwiches. "I made sandwiches. I thought they would be easiest."

Ivan sat up a bit as he stretched his wings. "They look wonderful." He said with a smile.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-19-2014, 03:00 AM

"My little Issac is good in the kitchen." Rospiel said and allowed his brother to pull away, he gave a fanged smile to the young man before he picked one of the sandwiches up and took a large bite, licking his lips to get at the mayo left from the large bite. Red eyes looked over the two and he thought as he started at his sandwich and ate. "Did you have any nightmares while I was gone?" Rospiel asked, red eyes locking onto Issac.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-19-2014, 03:28 AM

"A few." Issac said as he took a bit of his own sandwich.

Ivan took a sandwich in his left hand. He silently cursed that he hadn't developed into a left handed person. He was going to have to learn to do everything with his right hand. He was thankful that Issac had thought to make something simple. He took a bite of his sandwich. It was very good.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-19-2014, 04:00 PM

"How did that go?" Rospiel pressed, he normaly went to comfort Issac, and usually ended up bringing the young man back to his bed for the rest of the night. He finished off the sndwich he had picked up and licked his lips again, red eyes staring at Issac. He would get his answers, he needed to know how Issac had fared while he was gone.