Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-19-2014, 05:46 PM

"It was fine." Issac said eating his sandwich. "Though I know I'll sleep better now that you are home." He smiled as he snuggled into Rospiel's lap. "Oh I set up the room for Ivan." He said with a smile.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 12-20-2014, 03:54 AM

Rospiel smiled and held Issac close, "I hope they are getting less frequent." He said softly and ran a clawed hand through the young man's hair.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-20-2014, 03:55 AM

"They were pretty bad while you were gone. But I think that's cause I missed you." He said leaning against Rospiel. "I think they'll start to go away again now that you are back."

Ivan had left to go check out his room. He wanted to give those two some alone time.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 12-22-2014, 05:00 AM

Rospiel smiled lightly, all three bedrooms were up stairs on the second floor, Rospiel obviously had the largest, the other two were the same size with a bathroom between them while the master bedroom had its own bathroom attached.
The demon held Issac close and buried his face into the young man's hair and breathed deeply. He had missed his little human.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-22-2014, 03:29 PM

Issac clung to Rospiel. He had missed him and really hadn't slept well while he was away. It's not that Rospiel's father hadn't tried to comfort him. He had tried. But it just wasn't the same as having Rospiel comfort him. Though he had been the one to insist that Rospiel go after Ivan a part of him was upset at Ivan for keeping Rospiel away for so long.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-23-2014, 04:23 AM

"It will be alright Issac...I should not have to go anywhere for a long time." He murmured and pressed a kiss to the young man's head before squeezing him tightly. "Did you work on your lessons like you were supposed to?" He asked, they were doing a home schooling type of lessons, and there was work to be completed just like any school would do.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-23-2014, 04:32 AM

Issac nodded. Though having not got much sleep he didn't know how good he had done on them. He pushes the anger away. He knows he shouldn't be angry with Ivan. It's not right, or fair.

Ivan laid on the bed staring at the ceiling. He would do his best to keep out of Rospiel and Issac's way. He was an interloper here. He didn't belong here. He also knew that Issac hated him for keeping Rospiel away and he didn't blame the boy in the least. He pulls out a locket from under his shirt. He opens it and in it is a picture of their mother. Nobody knew he had had this trinket. Tears drop on to his mothers picture.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-23-2014, 05:36 AM

Rospiel nodded lightly and squeezed Issac again before shifting. "Lets go see what Ivan is up to hmm?" He asked as he stood, allowing Issac to stand beside him as he stretched

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-23-2014, 05:38 AM

"I'd rather just cuddle with you." He mumbled softly as he stood. Rospiel had been gone for so long that all Issac wanted to do was to stay in his arms and cuddle. He grabbed the leftovers. "I'll go get this stuff put away." He said heading to the kitchen.

(up to you if he heard the mumble or not)

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-27-2014, 03:18 AM

Rospiel stopped and nealt in front of Issac. "Issac...I know you have missed me, as I have missed you. But we must insure that Ivan is alright. He is my brother, and will hopefully be here to stay." He said softly, cupping one of Issac's cheeks gently. His wings spread behind him and twitched a little, his tail flicking back and forth a bit in agitation at his Little One's attitude.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-27-2014, 04:32 AM

Issac nodded. He knew that. He knew that Ivan was going to be a part of their life now. But he didn't have to like that he was still taking Rospiel away from him. He had missed cuddling and being with Rospiel. "I know." He said staring at the plate of leftover sandwiches in his hands. "I should go get these put away." He moved aside and headed to the kitchen.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-27-2014, 04:47 AM

Rospiel sighed and rubbed at his temples. This was going to take some getting used to. His tail still lashed about behind him, but he was starting to calm down. He had to remember that Issac was not used to sharing him in any capacity, and as much as he had wanted to not go in the begining, he was glad he had gone.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-27-2014, 04:53 AM

Issac worked on cleaning up the kitchen. He wanted to cry but he won't. He has a home and is safe from that monster who hurt him. Though he wanted more he has more then he ever thought possible. Though he didn't think it was fair, Rospiel had just come back and all he wanted to do was spend some time with him. Was that really to much to ask? It seemed that perhaps it was. When Issac was done cleaning up he headed out to their small backyard. He sat down on a bench and pulled his knees to his chest.

Ivan had heard the conversation and had come out of his room. "Why aren't you with him?" He asked softly. "I left so you could spend some, I'm sure, much needed time with him." (am saying they live in the city hence the small backyard)

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-27-2014, 05:20 AM

Rospiel's eyes flashed and he growled at his brother, "Because if I am to have both of you in my life then I want the both of you! I will not have one sulking off thinking I do not want them because of the other!" He stepped behind his brother and pushed, shoving his brother into the kitchen and out the back door.
"this is why I asked what you two wanted! I want you both in what ever capacity you will have me. I do not want one of you moping around and sad because I am with the other!" Rospiel
s voice was raised, though he did not worry about the neighbors hearing, he had warded the place against the prying eyes of his human neighbors.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-27-2014, 05:26 AM

Ivan gasped as he is shoved out the back door. Issac looked up and cringed away from Rospiel. He didn't like it when he got like.

"I just wanted a little alone time with you, that's all." Issac whispered trying his best to make himself tiny.

"And I wanted to give it you which is why I left the living. I wasn't upset, or mad. I just wanted the two of you to have that alone time. Especially since it was my fault you didn't have it for so long." Ivan said softly.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-27-2014, 05:34 AM

Rospiel narrowed his red eyes at the two, his tail lashing behind him, "I want to know what the both of you want from me, what kind of relationship do you want." Rospiel looked at his brother and growled, "And give me all the reasons you want, I can feel the damned tension and sadness coming off you! And it is not just your fault for me having been gone so long! If I had not pushed you away after Mother passed away we would not be here! And what bout you loving me!" Rospiel turned his back on the pair and growled, gripping his hair tightly before he crouched on the back porch. "What do you both want? Companionship? A physical relationship? What!?" Rospiel started rocking back and forth, he could feel it coming off the two behind him they wanted something, but he couldn't tell what.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-27-2014, 05:41 AM

"I just want what we've always had." Issac said through his tears. "I just want to have you hold me and... cuddle... and have you there when I wake from having nightmares. I want to be able to cook for you, and Ivan. That's all I want."

Ivan wasn't sure what he wanted, not really. "I don't know what I Want." HE whipsered. "I... really don't." He knew this was probably not the answer his brother was looking for but it was the truth.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-27-2014, 05:04 PM

Rospiel turned, pulling Issac into a tight hug as he stood, wrapping an arm around his brother and burying his face into his twin's neck. "Yu can have that, I promise, but we need to do it together, alright?" Hea sked and looked between the two after he pulled his face from his brother's neck. He gave a smile, "Both of you may share my bed with me if you need or want it." He said softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-27-2014, 06:02 PM

"But can I still have sometimes alone with you." Issac asked softly. He was hoping he could have that. He clung a bit to Rospiel and he was shaking a bit. He hated when Rospiel yelled.

Ivan leaned against his brother. He had forgotten the temper he had. He had gotten that from their father. He to would want to occasionally spend some alone time with his brother. "I would like that too, every once in awhile." He said softly.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-28-2014, 04:53 AM

Rospiel thought about it for a moment then nodded, I suppose that could work." He said softly and moved to sit down on the chair on the back porch.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-28-2014, 04:59 AM

"Then since I've had plenty of alone time with you. I'm going to let you have some alone time with this precious one." Ivan said stroking Issac's hair.

Issac was still shaking like a leaf. It took him along while to get back to normal after Rospiel would lose his temper. He still clung to him though, afraid that he would let go. And he didn't want that at all.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-28-2014, 03:08 PM

Rospiel nodded and smiled at Ivan. He pulled Isaac ccloserabd hurried his nose into the soft white hair. "I am sorry for yelling Isaac." Rospiel murmured into the young man's hair.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-28-2014, 04:03 PM

Ivan smiled a bit before heading inside. At least his brother's temper was moderated, unlike there father's temper. You never wanted to be on the wrong end of father's temper. Or even in the same room for that matter.

"It's... it's alright." Issac whispered. He buried his face in Rospiel's chest. His old master had had a temper. And had taken it out on him even when he wasn't the one who caused him to loose it.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-29-2014, 04:17 AM

Rospiel shook his head and carded his hands through the young man's hair. "No it's not, I am sorry for getting angry." He murmured and wrapped his wings around Issac, resting his cheek on the top of the young man's head.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-29-2014, 04:31 AM

"It is o.k. because I know you would never hurt me." He said softly. He loved when Rospiel ran his fingers through his hair. "Can we go inside and cuddle?" He asked softly into the demons chest.