Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-02-2011, 11:21 PM

Saving this post for edit in a second. :heart:
If anyone knows me, they know that I love unusual color schemes and colors that you think wouldn't work together. Thus, I absolutely love your avatar. The thing that gets me is that there's nowhere that I can rest my eyes, and as soon as I look down at your feet, I somehow wander back all the way up to your head. Usually, I would be irritated by this fact, but since it's well layered I don't mind.

Your head layering is genius. I think instead of "Sarcataclysm." for your new username, it should be "Einstein." But that's only my opinion. I also like the pink socks, since nobody, and I mean NOBODY uses those things, as well as those ankle things.

Your avatar is really asymmetrical, and I love that you didn't try to balance it out by adding more to the head. It would've looked absolutely rediculous, or however the hell you spell that.

Howeverrrrrr. I think that you need dark purple around your torso, though not a lot, because it would throw a whole bunch of your items off. And I think the white neck thing could be taken off too, though I guess you don't really HAVE to. That's all I can find.

Overall: 9.5 / 10. :3

Last edited by Roka; 02-02-2011 at 11:29 PM..

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 02-03-2011, 08:27 PM

Abomination. :)
This avatar is really pretty. I love the neutral color scheme with pops of red. It's attention grabbing.
I think you could use some cream on your arms...your arms are kinda empty and some cream is needed in that area. Maybe the truffle top? I think you could work with the hair color a little. It's a tiny bit light compared to the rest of the browns you've used. I'd also like to see some red and cream in your hair, though I suppose the truffle isn't desperately needed since you have the eye patch. I think a red hair pin (maybe the new one?) would work nicely.

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 03-02-2011, 01:49 PM

I like this avi a lot, there's something about electric blue and orange that just goes so well together. There are a few criticisms I have to make though, and I know you told me that this was only an inbetween avi so you don't really need to take them on board all that much. The first thing is the cow, though the black and white has been blended in perfectly, the pink on the nose is not encorporated anywhere and it stands out quite a bit. Maybe and earring or an accessory of some sort might sort that out. The other thing that really stands out to me is the lack of orange to the bottom, I know there is a little on the talons but you need some more, maybe experiment with different foot items? A hint more blue down the bottom wouldn't go amiss either.
Overall though, I love the creepy theme and the use of the New ci's. 7.5/10

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 08-17-2011, 05:44 AM

There's always something a little different every time I set eyes upon this avatar. Congratulations on your Pudao. I understand that it's there because you got one! Woot. :) With that aside, This avatar is like season confused...Is it summer...or winter? Lol. Hey, maybe your avatar is from a place where it's summer and winter combined! That'd be wacky. Lol. But I really like this avatar. Very color balanced, the colors match. For you, my Easty Dear, a 8.5/10

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-17-2013, 08:37 PM

I simply adore your avatars neller, and this one is no different. You have used amazing layering and have made good use of extra items. Extra items being background, flooring, etc. You are a simply amazing person when it comes to making avatars and I have been, and will probably always be, in awe of your avatar making skills.