Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 11-05-2010, 04:18 AM

This is kinda like the one harsh one good, kinda. What you do is, look at the person above your post's avatar for thirty seconds or so, and type out what you noticed about the avatar that worked well and what you think would improve the avatar.

Also;

After you've posted your oppinion, explain the reason your current avatar is dressed the way they are. (This is also good to leave feed back on. Did the costume match the event or discription pourpose well?)

Let's Begin:

My avatar is dressed for her return to the world she was ripped from, Anchient Japan.

Kaylesha Blackheart
Go Go Samurai!

Old 11-05-2010, 05:17 PM

Inuyami, I think your avatar looks great as is.

I'm looking for wings for a Tinkerbell avatar. Any idea which shop has them? I don't wanna spend forever looking in the shops for them. I found them once and can't remember which shop it is.

My avatar is running around in her panties cause she's trying on clothes in the shops.

Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 11-05-2010, 05:47 PM

(I found my ears on a board that different people sell their items, you could look there but I think the wings -that look like glittery dragon wings- are in the Quercus Magus shop selling gor 6000 gold. I know there are more fairy like wings out there but if you go to the forum page, scroll down to menewshan exchange. I posted a thread asking for the ears, but you are only aloud one thread in that forum, and that's supposed to be for selling, buying or trading. So you can either use your thread to make a shop or just ask for the wings. ANY WAY, good luck on your hunt, i hope i helped. =3 )

****IGNORE THIS POST! THE PERSON WHO POSTS BELOW THIS SHOULD POST ABOUT KAYLESHA BLACKHEART****

Last edited by Inuyami; 11-05-2010 at 05:53 PM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 12-22-2010, 10:40 AM

She looks soo happy! A nice change from the sad avvies I've seen :)

hmm seems a little random to me :(

Well sweets is an evil seducing mistress coming for her betraying slave

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-24-2010, 07:13 AM

I'm fond of red/black combos and I like where this one is going a lot!

But there's to much red, especially on top. Maybe take off the festive ribbon that covers your mouth and leave the other one on? And you need some shoes.

I kind of just went for it on mine, no real theme or anything I just wanted to use this month's CI's and this is what came out:)

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 12-26-2010, 03:18 AM

I really love the Midas Touch avatars, so my opinion is kinda biased here, but I do love the way you've used... Is that tinsel? Ok, that's just awesome, nothing more to say. Maybe the only thing is something to widen your silhouette in the middle? Not sure.

As for mine... I started out by trying to make a kind of summery one, because to me, Christmas is summer, but I got carried away with all the awesome items, and here I am.

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 01-02-2011, 10:06 PM

Okay I really really like your avi. The only thing I don't really like about it is the white tights. I love that shade of pink. I like how you matched the eyes with it. I also think you need more of that yellowish color that in the hat. Other then that nice avatar. ^^ I really really like her.

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 01-03-2011, 10:20 PM

I like the avatar... but I don't like the dark green crystal thingies.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 01-03-2011, 10:26 PM

Initially, this avatar is quite overwhelming, but on closer inspection, it actually looks really well thought out. (Which shocked me.) I think you need maybe another layer of socks, just to break up that dark green expanse.

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via ICQ to disturbed66 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbed66

Old 01-03-2011, 10:57 PM

CarzeebearMy first thought of ur avi. It made me think of a specile lady service maniger. You know one to keep all the ladys in line and out of cat fights. But also there protecter agains cruel men.. yea thats where my mind goes
I would suggest thow a black hair band on the top of the head to balance out the color.. if you feel like it.
(cuss i know people are gonna say.. good avi.. u need black ontop. and bla bla.)

My avi is a used up whore...yea XD

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 01-06-2011, 10:34 PM

This is one of my fav avis I don't think you need to change a single thing. Everything has its place on your avi and its down right amazing. =)

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 01-09-2011, 10:29 PM

My first though was wow! Very very different and I like it. The only thing bad I have to say about it is the eyes. They are kind of scary lol.

I'm going for an exotic tree nymph. I'm in the process of buying a Tapio Defender so it's not finished yet:)

chronic_heartbreak14
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-09-2011, 10:34 PM

My first thought of you was a goddess, which is very intriguing because you don't really need that much and it looks really pretty without looking over simplified. i think that flower, if it comes in a light pink, should be a light pink; the hair really fits here and it looks just awesome. kudos :)

Mine started as a rave girl, but now has evolved to a minor super girl who is trying to find her identity in a large, confusing world :3

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 01-09-2011, 11:46 PM

well I can actually see he superhero in you :)
but with that eyepatch you could also have a little evil in you :)

well mine was a simple islander girl but has now transformed into something that I dont think I can quite describe :)
maybe a forest fearie?

Black Phoebe
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-13-2011, 09:29 AM

I think it's fantastic, is the little Fae your sidekick?

I'm going for a 'lucy daughter of the devil' inspired look, I just wish there was something to make the avatars a bit more... plus-sized. I'm not quite finished yet either, and I'm still looking for the right pair of glasses.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 01-16-2011, 02:14 AM

I think you look kinda freaky, but you're waaay more developed than last time I saw you, so kudos. I think you might need gloves. Perhaps the short black and green space gloves would look good? Unsure, but yeah. I think you're doing well, keep it up.

Hmm, I think it's pretty clear that I'm Tinkerbell.

Black Phoebe
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-16-2011, 08:54 AM

I tried the gloves, they didn't work

also, I haaaaaaate Tinkerbell, just because of the new movies and how she's too popular as an icon,

But you do very well with your avatar.

Perhaps some grass around the feet would make the background seem less like just a background. The dress is quite a bit more conservative than Tinkerbell's dress, but I know that's as close as you can get for now.

Angel Song
*^_^*

Old 01-16-2011, 09:42 AM

If you mean Lucy as in that weird show you showed me a little while ago, you need a black shirt and blue jeans with black shoes, and big cute red glasses.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 01-16-2011, 11:44 AM

Yellow socks, Yellow belt, White boxers, Throw some brown in from your eyes. Maybe even a chocolate shake from the food store. Mmmmmm chocolate. Just over all its a nice Avi, but dispersing the colors is the next step lol

My Avi is... going to kick your ass. I had no idea what I was going for. But I like the hair color. And can't find purples to match it lol. So I think black goes nice. Maybe I'll buy a gun for her.

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via ICQ to disturbed66 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbed66

Old 01-18-2011, 09:58 AM

BLACKllASH
i love ur hair, who does your hair? i wanna go there
I love ur avi, but i think what would really make it awesome is just a random splash of color around the neck
Like maybe a bright yellow or something.
Something to really drive everyone insane XD

IadulDraculai
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-18-2011, 01:09 PM

I really like your avi, but it seems a little bare, and some of the pieces seem a bit out of place, such as the electrical cord and the duck.
I understand the humor of the duck, though.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 01-23-2011, 10:29 PM

I love the ghostly look! You've really done that well, but I think that you probably need a shirt of some kind...

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 01-23-2011, 10:56 PM

o__O;; Aren't you supposed to post what your avatar is as well?

I think Carzeebear needs a shirt, and maybe some gloves, or something on her arms. o 3o Is shea mechanic or something?

My avatar is a pirate princess. :3 :heart:

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 01-24-2011, 01:19 AM

Yeah, you are, oops! Mine is a work in progress that I'm not too sure of the theme of... *looks at completed avatar* Yeah, I can't think of a theme, I just liked the way these items worked together.

Skip Me!

kimonoki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-07-2012, 03:55 PM

Fell asleep as a child woke up years later in a dark underworld....you grabbed the cape and corsett to try and hide your innocent child clothes, but you are turning.....evil hahahaha lol
I think your avi is great [I know you said to skip but I couldn't help it]