Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 04-12-2009, 08:26 AM

-needs to move away from the line-dependency- xD;;;
I want to learn how to paint all messy-like *v*
And with more form and dimension.
Her stockings were fun *v* I'd love stockings like those. *A*
Then again, I'd love to have legs nice enough to wear short shorts and stockings SOOOOoooo.... xD;;;
-SHOT-
-pudgy flops around-

AND I AM ALSO HEEL-CHALLENGED IRL
xD;
Boots I can wear, usually.
But try to get me to wear high-heeled shoes, and I will break my own ankle/s. Multiple times. D:

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-12-2009, 08:29 AM

Bunnies are supposed to be fluffy.

Sorta short haired.

WHY ARE THEY FLOOFY ON GAIA?!

D8

Someone bathed them in Manes and Tails too much!

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 04-12-2009, 08:31 AM

Random: I am also heel challenged and I actually twisted both my heels before falling with heels. But some high heels are actually very pretty but I prefer boots still... Boots, you can look slackie but you can also go to work with them. Versatile pieces of footwear, they are ^^"

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 04-12-2009, 08:31 AM

@ shosho:

Yea, been zOMGing. Finally got my final ring so I have them all. Now trying to get all the rings at CL 10.

Also, their event is crazy at getting the eggs. D;

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 04-12-2009, 08:36 AM

Whitebeast:
TRUFAX. >8|

Pancake:
EXACTLY why I want more boots.
*A*
I have three pairs, but only two are really wearable. xD;
I mean, I can wear all three, but one of them is really rather uncomfortable to wear, prolly need to break'em in more x3x;

S_Madison:
Enjoying the egg-hunt competition in zOMG?
xD
It's kind of fun stealing eggs right out from other peoples' noses, until it happens to you. D8 Then you make yourself feel better by doing it to someone else again! CCC8
-SHOT-

slowtrain
rude and not ginger

Old 04-12-2009, 08:42 AM

*pouts*
I'm going to Sydney to see family and such

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-12-2009, 08:42 AM

Oooh! I have 3 pairs too and same here. 2 are wearable because the other one is pretty old and is pealing >.<" 1 pair has like 4 inch heels though so I barely wear that around unless I feel like torturing myself ^^"

But boots in general go with a lot of things though I'm not sure about wearing it with shorts yet. I haven't exactly tried...

catz love elements
Random Farter

Old 04-12-2009, 08:58 AM

I'm not good at these things D:
Good luck everyone tho...

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 04-12-2009, 08:58 AM

@ Croon:

Yea I know how it feels. Also, they have a badge for getting 100 eggs.

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2009, 09:03 AM

sorry i'm not really all that chatty, guys XD; i'm trying to figure out what prizes i should put in my prize pools haha. i'm planning on having free raffles, too, but not sure on how to go about it XD; i'll reply to you guys later on yah *3*;;

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-12-2009, 09:06 AM

Hello catz, no worries! I don't think anything here has started yet so sticking around to chat is the best :)

Sho: no worries, I'm just hoping more people come by so at least the thread will just keep moving ^^

Last edited by Pa-pancake; 04-12-2009 at 09:14 AM..

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 04-12-2009, 09:16 AM

No worries shosho!

Take your time on getting everything organized.

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-12-2009, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebeast View Post
Bunnies are supposed to be fluffy.

Sorta short haired.

WHY ARE THEY FLOOFY ON GAIA?!

D8

Someone bathed them in Manes and Tails too much!
hahah, yes, they're supposed to be XD; but i mean there are long haired type of bunnies, too. just the ones i like are the short-haired kinds XD; they look like they had just been given a blow-dry-service! XD;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa-pancake View Post
Random: I am also heel challenged and I actually twisted both my heels before falling with heels. But some high heels are actually very pretty but I prefer boots still... Boots, you can look slackie but you can also go to work with them. Versatile pieces of footwear, they are ^^"
ouch! that sounds so painful @__@; i actually wear a REALLY short pair of heels for work XD; like... uhh.. less than an inch above the ground kind XD; i like boots, too, but i hardly wear them since they actually give my ankles the 'sore treatment' once i finish wearing them XD;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Madison View Post
@ shosho:

Yea, been zOMGing. Finally got my final ring so I have them all. Now trying to get all the rings at CL 10.

Also, their event is crazy at getting the eggs. D;
haha, nice! :D i still don't know how the whole zOMG works since i don't play it XD; haha, when mai told me about needing like 500 eggs... i thought to myself... SCREW THAT! /bought from MP instead XD;
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowtrain View Post
*pouts*
I'm going to Sydney to see family and such
awww~ but quality time with the family can be nice yah! i hope you'll have a really nice time at least! >3< <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croon View Post
-needs to move away from the line-dependency- xD;;;
I want to learn how to paint all messy-like *v*
And with more form and dimension.
Her stockings were fun *v* I'd love stockings like those. *A*
Then again, I'd love to have legs nice enough to wear short shorts and stockings SOOOOoooo.... xD;;;
-SHOT-
-pudgy flops around-

AND I AM ALSO HEEL-CHALLENGED IRL
xD;
Boots I can wear, usually.
But try to get me to wear high-heeled shoes, and I will break my own ankle/s. Multiple times. D:
haha, me, too haha. i'd like to learn to paint messy like but i'd get too butt-head about it and like... /line... ;3; i'd love stockings like those, too, but my legs are so thick that no stockings would stick UP unless i wear gerters or something XD;;

AAAAND, i finally finished setting up sort of. i still haven't figured out what i'd use the random prize pools for just yet. for sure, there WILL be door prizes :D may be every 10 pages, whoever posts in that page will get a raffle "ticket"? only once per 10th page. however, if you post again on the NEXT 10th page, you'll get another raffle "ticket" even though you already has one from the previous 10th page? and then we do the drawing at the end of the event? XD;

Lejic
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2009, 10:02 AM

Your threads are always so effing pretty shosho. ***_*** *stares at* <3

And the ten-page thing sounds fun. O:

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-12-2009, 10:07 AM

shosho: Yeap... it was pretty painful. But now I know better than to wear high heels when I go walking a lot. It felt like it was burning when I was walking because of the blisters ^^"

I'm excited about the 10th page thing! I have so many threads to be active in! This event is such a blast! :)

And hello Lejic! How are you today?

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2009, 10:19 AM

@ lejic:
haha, i'm glad you approve XD;;; even though i'm using recycled art /die. seriously no time to really draw lately x____x;;; kay, i'll be doing the raffles thing every 10 pages then! i need to change that info there lolol

@ pa-pan:
haha, how high were those heels anyway? @___@; i remembered wearing like an 8" tall platformed-boots XD; i felt so tall haha, though it's kind of awkward to walk in. do you wear socks with those boots? has to be those comfy socks though yah TAT;

okay, yay! XD; i'll have to edit that in that *3* <3

nvs
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2009, 10:19 AM

Hello~
I like the atmosphere here :D
So I just thought I might pop in for a second...

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-12-2009, 10:22 AM

8 inch platforms! that must have been something else! My heels were only 4 inch but for someone not really used to all that, it got really painful ^^"

Lejic
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2009, 10:26 AM

@shosho: This thread is so totally Lejic approved. 8D

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-12-2009, 10:45 AM

ah~ okay, the raffle thingie's set! :D so, if you'd like a bit of info on it, please, refer to post #5 of the first page! i actually have to get going now XD; promised my brother i'd only use it "for a bit" and ended up taking up the WHOLE day, which is pretty rare for me lately hahaha.

ANYWAY, the guessing game may not be for another few hours (or even tomorrow), but i hope you'll enjoy yourselves and chat away~ enjoy the tickets thingie XD;;

HAPPY EASTER, LOVELIES! <333

Waffle
BAZINGA!
Send a message via MSN to Waffle

Old 04-12-2009, 11:38 AM

hey shoshobby 8]

I'll have to swing by and play later when I finish reading my novel. xD

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-12-2009, 11:48 AM

wah, as it turns out, my friend's show is cancelled lolol. good thing i hadn't started going yet @A@; so i should sort of be here XD;

oooh, what novel are you reading, waffle?

Waffle
BAZINGA!
Send a message via MSN to Waffle

Old 04-12-2009, 11:54 AM

What kind of show was it?

oh, I'm currently reading Deception Point~ It's so good x3

Anoni
is a cool kid.

Old 04-12-2009, 12:04 PM

SHOOOFASE

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 04-12-2009, 12:05 PM

Hey Sho. ^_^ You always make awesome event threads.