Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 07-15-2017, 06:18 AM

(First off, I'd like to make a disclaimer that I honestly don't know what is technically the best possible place to put this as it deals with life, creativity, mental health, planning, list making, you name it. I felt this was the best place to put it and I apologize if it really isn't, Admins. )

Last year, I jumped on the train for the bullet journal, which is an organized journal made up of lists, diary entries, life planning (i.e. daily planning, meal planning, trip planning, etc.), and even memory keeping. I've heard talk that some psychologists are even recommending it for some of their patients as it helps with getting your life more organized and also can be wonderful therapy if you battle with anxiety or anything else really. The best part of it is that you can create it all on your own whether you want something artsy and colorful or simple and minimalistic. No restrictions pre-made planners give!

Does anyone else here keep one? If so, I'd love to hear your opinions, thoughts, whatever. It'd be fun to discuss with someone since no one around me except for my sister keeps one.

I like to use mine for the following: Daily planning to keep track of when bills are due, what days friends/family have birthdays, my work schedule. Habit tracking to try and push myself to either break or start habits such as no-spend days to help better myself to save up money, trying to get myself to at least sleep 7 hours each night, go on a walk every day, try days without any pop, etc. And then I also like to make trackers for online orders, my period, tv shows (because I watch so many it's hard to remember where I left off ), and even mood. On top of that, I like to keep lists such as favorite movies, shopping lists, bucket lists, restaurants I want to try, places I want to go, seasonal to-do lists, spending log, recipes to try out, music playlists, etc.

The possibilities are endless!

I used to include NaNoWriMo tracking in my bullet journal, but when it took up so many pages, I moved it over into a separate bullet journal that I called a writing bullet journal.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-15-2017, 07:15 AM

wow, this is a great idea!

Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 07-15-2017, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

wow, this is a great idea!
It really is. I highly suggest it to anyone!