Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-13-2011, 12:50 AM

I started watching it today, and I love it!

Fave characters? Fan chatting? I just started, and I never read it, so bear with me. BUT IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO WATCH ALL SUMMER.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-13-2011, 01:02 AM

Another follower! >_< Yessssss.........I had a thread of this....No-one talked on it *sigh*. Hehe, I started Ao no Exorcist a month or so back...<3 IT! My favourite character would have to be Mephisto....He is very, very, very, very funny......Escpecially when he pais up is Amaimon....Ahhh, if you haven't met him already, you will. So, what book/chapter are you up to? I've watched episodes 1-13, waiting for 14 to come out :P. I also read all the chapters up to 26. Its getting good though. And I'm dying for the next one to come out TT_TT. I tell you what though, after watching Ao no Exorist, I haven't been able to finish most of my shoujos.....

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 07-13-2011, 01:25 AM

I enjoyed this!
I've only read the manga, not watched the anime; so I'm wondering what the differences are. Hopefully not too much though. :lol:

My favorite character is Renzo Shima because he's carefree and seems pretty unbiased.
Next to last, pink hair.

I like Kuro too.
So cute~

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-13-2011, 01:48 AM

Hmm, Blacky ^_^. Wait....IKUTO! Moshi moshi! Wait....they're carrameldansen? OMG! Why isn't Mephisto in there with them? He is the one most likely to carramelldance....Lol. That's funny. Shima get's way funnie rand cooler it goes on....

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-13-2011, 02:05 AM

Wahh! I'm so happy people are familiar with it!

It's too early to say my favorite character at the moment, though I will say it's leaning towards Yukio and Mephisto. Yukio, because I always like smart guys with glasses, and the twin pistols is a super plus for me. MEPHISTO'S PHONE IS SO ADORABLE I WANT ONE EXACTLY LIKE IT. Or at least the phone charm.

Blacky is super cute~ I thought Blacky was a girl at first... am I wrong? :/

I haven't started reading it, only watched it so far. Is it a good read?
Actually, @ WherededIGo, I looked into it because of your signature. I saw it one day and thought, "That guy looks funny!" So in a way, thank you for indirectly introducing it to me!

That CaramellDansen picture is beautiful. *3*

Last edited by Aerinn; 07-13-2011 at 02:14 AM..

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-13-2011, 02:30 AM

YAY! I have converted! *Thanks signiture*. Yes...Though that quote is only in the book, which is a shame. But yess.!

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-13-2011, 02:41 AM

Yup, yup! (if you hadn't put the parenthesis of what anime it was I would've probably gotten some play about Faust or something... ><)

And I'm tempted to now say that. Whenever someone says something that makes me laugh uncontrollably, I'll say "THE FUNNYS ARE UPON ME!" :D

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 07-13-2011, 06:05 AM

@Wher: Haha. -waves-
Yus, Shima gives me the laffs~

@Aer: Kuro is a male. :yes:

--
I like Mephisto (especially when he turns into a dog) and Amaimon though but because they're pretty scheming, they're not my favorites. I like Mephi's personality more, but Amai's clothing better. :lol:

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-13-2011, 08:13 AM

@ Aer : I already do that :P. Yeah, I thought if I wanted to convert more people I would have to say the anime.....

@ Ikuto : *Waves back.* I wouldn't of realised it was you except of of your signature :P. I love Mephisto's umbrella though, it has cupcakes, doughnats biscuits and loolies on the material part, and an Ice cream cone for the handle....Its pretty epic :).

My dopey friend loves the anime, but she doesn't know what its called. She thinks its called the blue ecstacy >_<. Its reaally funny.

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 07-13-2011, 01:42 PM

@Wher: Haha. :XD Glad I have it then, the sig.

Yeah I like how Mephi is all about the sweets. :lol:

Lmao, dopey friend. Is that the same dopey friend from earlier?

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-13-2011, 03:39 PM

I love Mephisto's stuff! His ice cream cone umbrella, his plushie-clad room, his pink limo... *sigh* I also like his personality. But his brother Amaimon... eh, he kinda annoys me, but I can't say much because I've only been just introduced to him. ;T

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-13-2011, 03:53 PM

Blacky is so adorable. *sighs dreamily*

I don't have any real 'favorites' in the series yet, but it's so far one of the rare series in which I don't hate the main character(s). Main guy and his brother are funny. xD

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 07-13-2011, 04:51 PM

Favorite "scene" with Amaimon.

Took everything else out to make it less spoiley. :lol:

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-13-2011, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 飛段 View Post
in which I don't hate the main character(s). Main guy and his brother are funny. xD
I think both of them are really cute in their own ways. Rin's cooking quirk, Yukio's I'm-an-adult quirk, they play off each other well.

Just got up to speed on the manga. OH, AMAIMON. So silly.

Last edited by Aerinn; 07-14-2011 at 02:40 AM..

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-14-2011, 04:39 AM

@ Ikuto : :P. Yes...It is the same dopey friend. I was hoping you would pick up on that :). My favourite part with Amaimon is when Mephisto get's grouchy at him because of his head at the theme park...Oh, is that the scene at the "fun" camp which....Is very funny?

@飛段 : Is that you Hidan? Yes...I agree with you. Rin is pretty awesome but I must say....Sometimes Yukio gets on my nerves.....He tries to play adult and it is annoying!

@ Aer : Yeah! Rin and Yukio could make there own comedy!... Amaimon and Mephisto could make there own comedy too!...they're funny!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-14-2011, 06:14 AM

Yep, that's me. :XD Yukio is sometimes annoying, but I like watching him interact with Rin. They're hilarious together! :lol:

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 07-14-2011, 01:38 PM

@Wher: Haha, I remembered!
I remember the theme park, don't remember that part though. :c It's been awhile since I've read it though.
And yesss, the camp. :lol:

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-14-2011, 04:16 PM

In a way, I think all of the siblings in this series can be a comedy act. And Mephisto can be a one-man act too, haha.

I like it when Yukio tries to act mature! (especially when it doesn't work COUGH COUGH)
At one point, my catch phrase used to be "I'm an adult!" so I relate to him! And I like dual guns. They make him look so cool to me. *w*

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-15-2011, 01:02 AM

@ Hidan : Yesss....You're not wearing your large fan and it confused me :P. Yes, that is true.

@ Ikuto : Lawl, the fun camp is funny :). And the theme park bit just came out on the anime....Yess....The next episode is part of the fun camp so I can't wait :).

@ Aer : True, true. Wait.......Does that mean that they're all one big comedy act? The dual guns are pretty cool.....But Rin is still the cooler outta the twins :P. And mephisto is the coolest one of 'em all!

EDIT: Everyone has changed costumes @ [email protected]'m jealous!

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-15-2011, 01:50 AM

... YES. LIFE IS A COMEDY. HAR HAR HAR~ ♫ (My best attempt at the funnys)

Is the fun camp in the forest, by any chance? o.o

Harrumph. I still like Yukio. I even made my avatar's hair and eyes match Yukio's and got glasses and a snazzy coat to prove it, and I have a gun (pew pew for demons out there!) Though I'm also holding a sword which may also represent Rin, but that's only because I couldn't find a gun that was in my character's other hand! ;A;

And aw, Wher, are you saving for something?

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-15-2011, 04:17 AM

Haha, nice try :P.
Um....possibley :ninja:.
....I did notice that it looked a little like yukio.....But would he allow the panda to cling onto his head like that?
I'm saving up for the sword from hell :P

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-15-2011, 04:20 AM

I tend to change my outfit every day or two. :XD

@Aerinn: Take Me to Your Leader and Shiver Me Timbers both have gun poses in the other hand, but they don't really fit Yukio's handgun. :sweat:

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-15-2011, 05:58 AM

Ooh, right now I have the sword of heaven or something... MAYBE WE CAN DUEL. Hehe. :p
And I'm sure Yukio wouldn't let a panda be on his head, but isshocayoot, I couldn't help myself. I bet Yukio would be like -_-" :D

And @... Uhm, can't read the name... Cactus in siggy? (meep >n<) Yeah, there aren't any nice black pistols to use either. (silver with a black handle was the best I could do ;n; )

I change my avatar whenever I feel like it, but I like this gender bender Yukio get-up (I shall call it Yuki, like "Yuki-chan" as Shiemi says), so I won't be changing for a while. ^^

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-15-2011, 12:38 PM

lol, It's Hidan, or just Dan. :XD

I hope one day we'll have a tail item like Rin's, or a Mephisto-like umbrella. So cute. :eager:

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-15-2011, 02:28 PM

@ Hidan : Aw hell ya! I would by them both...In a blink >_<. I would mix them both into the same character :P.

@ Aer : Yes, and like Rin, I shall prevail :P! >_< Har har ! The funnies are upon me! I think that's definitely how yukio would react! Rin would probably be like "awwwwww!" And hold and squeeze it....Or that's how mephisto would react... Or Amaimon......:P

I change my avatar....No, wait, I haven't any clothes to change :P! Joking, joking. :P