Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2011, 05:17 PM

But I must admit, that flipping off picture makes him look quite rugged. Haha.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-17-2011, 03:20 AM

@Shadow: Haha :XD There're a few forums I've never been to before. :P

@Aerinn: We keep running into each other over the forums. :XD
It's still cool. ;) Maybe you could cut it out from the manga instead? I remember Yukio showing his card in the manga too.

Yeah, I picture Mephisto wearing boxers. :O It'd be really weird if he were wearing a thong......

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-17-2011, 04:36 AM

I see. I only drop by a few forums..

Haha, I actually checked the manga first. It wasn't much better, but that's how I got the bright idea of checking the anime for it. I have both screen shots, if you want to compare ~

And hey, you never know what Mephisto's preferences are... He is pretty mysterious.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-17-2011, 08:40 AM

@ Hidan: O_o maybe.....Who's gonna investigate??? :P. *Looks down* I know what typ of underwear Yukio wears.....O_o NOT DILBERATELY I SWEAR! *Sweat drop.*

@ Shadow: :3. I like the sauce comment, that's funny!

@ Aer: Yes, Like say he's not wearing underwear....O-o. :P. Actually, I wouldn't put it past Mephisto to say something like that........ Here's a pic for you Aer, o Yukio fan :P
ao-no-exorcist-1497750.jpg

>_< LOL! Must be the randomest part of the manga :P. More random than the funnies are upon me. O_O. Let's just keep it at Mephisto wears dog patterned boxers ok?

Last edited by WherededIGo; 07-17-2011 at 08:42 AM..

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-17-2011, 11:50 AM

@Aerinn: I'm only in a few specific forums too, but it seems that those specific forums also happen to be the ones Shadow frequent...:XD

Sure! I'd like to see :eager:

Yeah, but I think I'd do a :gonk: if I ever see him in a thong...

@Whereded: lmao Haha, yeah, i saw Yukio's underwear too. He's got a nice back. :XD

lmao Commando Mephisto. :rofl:

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 07-17-2011, 02:06 PM

:ninja:

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-17-2011, 04:01 PM

...... *stares*

Pinkpinkpinkpinkpink....

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 07-17-2011, 04:12 PM

Pretty pink~

Honestly, it reminds me of something like this... Boy shorts

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-17-2011, 04:18 PM

lol! The person wearing it doesn't look male though...o.O;

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 07-17-2011, 05:59 PM

She's not. :lol:

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-18-2011, 01:05 AM

Mephisto... oh my... he is quite pink.
id.jpg
↑This is Yukio's ID from the manga.

evenbettertemp.jpg
↑This is Yukio's ID from the RAW of the anime.

Both really don't do much justice, but then again, I can't really read kanji...

And I read that part with Yukio's clothes burning off! I was like, "NICE JOB, RIN! :squee:"

How was this week's episode guys? I was happy when Yukio was all sparkly... like a STARRRR. :sweat:

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-18-2011, 02:14 AM

@Iku: ..........Oh. :rofl:

@Aerinn: Ahh, the anime version seems to be clearer. :O Lemme see if I can tweak it a bit...

...Bleh. I suck at Photoshop. :sweat: I also messed up on the first letter of Yukio's name...oh well.

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-18-2011, 02:24 AM

@Dan: I SEE. I SEE [Yukio's beautiful face]!

Though, I don't really know how to type those characters, which is why I didn't replace a lot of them. I got some out of random translation though. I can probably write them, though... SHOULD I TRY TO DRAW IT?! :O

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-18-2011, 02:52 AM

I can write them, but it's kind of hard to write with a mouse, and mimic the font type at the same time. :sweat:

Drawing it sounds like a good idea :eager:

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-18-2011, 03:15 AM

@ Ikuto : O_O................>_< LOL! While it scares me, I like the picture.....o_O. Crap!! *runs off*

@ Hidan : *looks away* Rin looks better without a shirt on though :P! It's funny when they steal his clothes, and Rin is running around putting out the fire in his underwear >_<!

@ Aer : Rin's face is waaaaaay more beautiful! One of my friends is also a Yukio fan...And one of my other friends always block's computer's screen when Yukio pops up, it's soo funny.

....Wait a minute, why are stalking the Ao no Exorcist crew to find out what underwear they wear? O_o.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-18-2011, 03:18 AM

Haha! Yeah, I liked that part. :XD Underwear firefighters!!

...Because it's fun? :P

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-18-2011, 03:35 AM

@Dan: I present to you the best I could read from the enhanced screenie:

readable.jpg

I tried really hard, but there are the smaller characters I just can't differentiate. T_T

@Wher: Yeah, I agree that Rin has a nice face, but I just find Yukio to be... responsible? Dependable? Smart? Caring? Finds it hard to express himself? :sweat: They're characteristics I find very attractive, at least the first few.

And I DIDN'T MEAN TO ASK ABOUT THE AO NO EXORCIST CREW'S UNDERWEAR! It was just a random thought... I really didn't know if Mephisto was a boxers kind of guy...

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-18-2011, 03:41 AM

Awesome!! :eager:

I'll see if I can add the other little tiny text things later, my dad's poking at me to get offline now. :XD

Mephisto's a boxers kind of guy, to me. :XD Maybe one day the mangaka will be merciful and answer our questions by drawing a Mephisto changing clothes scene or something...:ninja:

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-18-2011, 03:45 AM

Alrighty, let's work together and create a wonderful replica of this ID! :XD

Okie, see you later~

*prays to Kazue Kato* Please let this happen, please let this happen... :drool:

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-18-2011, 05:24 AM

Maybe they'll have a section designed specificly for the underwear of the cast.......:drool:. O_o this conversation is getting a little weird.....-_-'. New topic! *points across the room* DISTRACTION!

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-18-2011, 05:49 AM

Yeah, a liiitle awkward, just a teeny bit... :sweat:

Omigosh what?! *is easily distracted*

By the way, which seems better, the anime or the manga? Now that I think of it, I usually prefer anime for a series, but for Ao no Exorcist I think the anime is actually slower than the manga. :T

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-18-2011, 07:05 AM

I rarely watch anime, so it's manga, hands down, for me. :P

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-18-2011, 09:38 AM

@ Hidan : It's the second time you've changed clothes today!?! Haha, you got it easy then :P.

@ Aer : Mephisto in his underwear!.....Er....That worked didn't it........*Headdesks*
Anime's always go slow for me, especially when I've read the manga and know what's happening :P, But I always read fast so the story progresses faster, but with the anime, I can't control how fast it proceeds, and sometimes, (really bad in shojo animes) it is very painfully slow :/. But in shounens I can handle it. I prefer manga when it's the story part, or whe it's just talking, because you can see all the characters thought bubbles, unlike the anime, and sometimes the thought bubbles and little comments are funny :P. But I prefer battles in anime because in the manga it confuese me really badly...@_@.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-18-2011, 11:40 AM

I have a hard time settling down with one outfit, I change it nearly everyday, and oftentimes I change multiple times within hours if I'm having a 'GRR WHAT TO WEAR' moment. :XD

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-18-2011, 02:57 PM

@Wher: Meep. P-p-please, let's keep Mephisto with all his clothes on for now, yeah? ><
And yeah, I get pretty confused with battles in manga. (And MOST DEFINITELY YES, SHOUJO ANIME IS PAINFULLY SLOW x_x ) I think manga's good because sometimes the mangaka gives you a little bio or some side note, but sometimes my brain is lazy and does not want to work to put manga into moving form.

@Dan: Eheheheh, my inventory is basically empty, so I rarely get to go like "GRR WHAT TO WEAR"... Hah.... T_T