Furious
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-17-2017, 02:35 AM

It's summer and stuff, so that means I had to switch up my avatar and go for something else. as the title suggests, I'm going for "beach demon". I have a few of the essentials, but I'm trying to figure out what can bring this to the next level, since it's a little basic at the moment.

Essentials include: the demon wings/horns/tail and a tank top/shorts combo as well as the tats I have. Anything else is optional. SO- any ideas, y'all?

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 07-18-2017, 01:32 PM

Are you more of a boardwalk demon, a park demon or a beach demon? For a boardwalk, Cheezy Romance is a must use, you can get great parks out of Oriental Garden, and Life's a Beach is pretty self explanatory. I love your general urban feel as well. Maybe some cafe items from Fancy A Cuppa? or the cracked pavement from All Aboard the Mene Express?

Your demon already has personality, but a background could really ground it (pun not intended), and give it atmosphere.

Furious
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2017, 12:44 AM

Hey, thanks so much for the advice! :) Life's a Beach is exactly what I'm going to need to complete this look. I'll also check out those other things you suggested, but you're definitely right on the nose. So I'd say boardwalk/beach is definitely the aesthetic I'm goin' for.

I also really love your avi by the way. You've really captured a vaguely unsettling, yet calm aura. It's awesome!

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 07-20-2017, 02:10 AM

Thanks so much! And you're welcome. I've been basically haunting the AC since 2010 so I figure I may as well put my weirdly specific knowledge to use!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-20-2017, 02:17 AM

we have a lending tree in avatar chat, Furious.
i'll send you over the life is a beach contribution item.
accept the trade and use what poses you choose.
then send the item back to me. you avatar will
hold those poses until you take them off =3
it's one of mene's favorite features!

Furious
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2017, 05:15 PM

Aww hummy, that would be lovely, thank you! I didn't know about that feature. :)

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-20-2017, 06:40 PM

that and the ping are two of mene's best features.