Winter Wind
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind
  • Challenge Winter Wind in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 12:35 AM

5 years?! That's a really long time.
D:

The good thing is that I know my boyfriend and I will be really close friends, even if we do break up.
We've gone through some serious shit together, so I'm a bit comforted by the fact that we'll still be able to talk and stuff.

Dang Shy...You've spent ages on that game, haven't you? xD!

a_shy_girl_1999
Send a message via AIM to a_shy_girl_1999
  • Challenge a_shy_girl_1999 in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Wind View Post
5 years?! That's a really long time.
D:

The good thing is that I know my boyfriend and I will be really close friends, even if we do break up.
We've gone through some serious shit together, so I'm a bit comforted by the fact that we'll still be able to talk and stuff.

Dang Shy...You've spent ages on that game, haven't you? xD!
It's addicting, what can I say? But I know when to take a break, lol. My fiancee plays as well and were on the same server so it's nice. ^_^

I've had a few breaks away from the game where I would stop playing for a few months, then something new comes out and I go "OMG" .. haha ...

Izumi
Penpal

Yah and I think that's the best way to look at it too, Windy. It's nice keeping tabs. I haven't REALLY spoken to my ex in many months. I think it's to do with his fiance. Well actually as soon as our divorce was finalized and I got married he went kinda in retreat mode. I think who he's with plays a big part though as I've been living with my husband long before we got married, and he knew that. I even befriended his first ex after me, and he was off with someone well before I got into a relationship too.

Winter Wind

That's good!
I used to play Maplestory like crazy, haha. My boyfriend and I actually spent our Christmas on there (only because we couldn't spent it with each other in real life).
Ahh good memories.

@Izumi: I seeee. :3

I hope I can be strong and stuff for college. T_T

Izumi
Penpal

Old 05-27-2010, 12:40 AM

I've activated my power hour, so hopefully you ladies will stick around for a bit. :3

Winter Wind

Old 05-27-2010, 12:43 AM

Unfortunately, I have an essay due. D:

And my power hour has 6 minutes left.
But I'll accompany you in those 6 minutes! :3

a_shy_girl_1999

Old 05-27-2010, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Wind View Post
That's good!
I used to play Maplestory like crazy, haha. My boyfriend and I actually spent our Christmas on there (only because we couldn't spent it with each other in real life).
Ahh good memories.

@Izumi: I seeee. :3

I hope I can be strong and stuff for college. T_T
I played Maplestory too o.o
It was tooo cuuute! How could I not?!

My fiancee and I are actually engaged in Maplestory too XD lol. Do you know about the wedding thing there? We did it for fun, But we never actually bought the wedding package cause it's like $25-30 real money? When we could just put that twords our real wedding, XD

Izumi
Penpal

Old 05-27-2010, 12:45 AM

LOL Talk about timing Windy!! :XD

Ah well I'll start lurking about looking for somewhere to hang out in once you go. I'm hoping Chi pops in. I miss some good talks on Mene. I have a feeling the kid's already making her mom tired even before she's born. :P Hope mommy Chi can still find the time to pop in and tell us how she's hanging in there. I'm so excited (and slightly envious) of her!! :)

Winter Wind

Old 05-27-2010, 12:46 AM

@Shy: That's so cute! My boyfriend asked me if we wanted to be married on there for fun, but I told him I'd rather him buy me chocolate or something. xD!

@Izumi: You can drop by my thread, it's pretty fast paced. :3

Izumi
Penpal

Old 05-27-2010, 12:47 AM

That's the thing windy...I struggle to keep with the conversation. :Xp

I'm also waiting to hear who they crown the next American Idol. I'm hoping Crystal wins!

Winter Wind

Old 05-27-2010, 12:48 AM

Oh, haha.

Is American idol interesting? I've never watched it before.

Izumi
Penpal

Old 05-27-2010, 12:48 AM

I enjoy it...I don't know WHY.

I got pissed as hell when Shiobhan got kicked off. She is an AMAZING singer and should of won. :(

a_shy_girl_1999

Old 05-27-2010, 12:49 AM

@Izumi: You could stay and hang out with me XD If you want to ....

@Winter Wind: Lol, yup ^_^ that's sweet. Real chocolate is better than pixilated chocolate /nods ^_^

Izumi
Penpal

Old 05-27-2010, 12:49 AM

Sounds good, Shy! I'd love to. :)

Where abouts are you from?

Winter Wind

Old 05-27-2010, 12:50 AM

Aw. D:

Time for me to go! Essay time, darn it.
xD

Good luck on your power hour Izumi! <3

a_shy_girl_1999

Old 05-27-2010, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumi View Post
Sounds good, Shy! I'd love to. :)

Where abouts are you from?
I'm in Vegas, and it's starting to get hotter XD BRING ON THE HEAT! I'm not afraid /shows fist/

Izumi
Penpal

Old 05-27-2010, 12:54 AM

I'm in Michigan, and it's too hot as it is...so I'll send some your way! :XD

Luckily we got a nice hard rainstorm with a couple thunderstorms that really helped bring the humidity down. If it weren't for my husband turning the AC off as he said it smelled 'musty' and wanted to save on the electricity bill. Bah! :XP

----------

Good luck with your essay Windy!! :)

a_shy_girl_1999

Old 05-27-2010, 12:57 AM

Quote:
I'm in Michigan, and it's too hot as it is...so I'll send some your way! :XD

Luckily we got a nice hard rainstorm with a couple thunderstorms that really helped bring the humidity down. If it weren't for my husband turning the AC off as he said it smelled 'musty' and wanted to save on the electricity bill. Bah! :XP
o.O Erm ... I dunno if I want ALL that heat, but erm ... ok? XD Lol.
Bring some rain over here too if you want me to take all your heat! =D

I used to live in Michigan, so I know the weather there pretty well XD .... I kinda miss the snow ... Not driving in it, but just the scenic view of it. (Used to live in the country; Mancelona, MI, if you know where that is)

Izumi
Penpal

Old 05-27-2010, 12:58 AM

I'm not sure where that is. We're about a half hour's drive outside of the board for Grand Rapids, so that should give you an idea where we live. I'm not originally from Michigan though and I've moved around a lot...

It's alright here. I like the area we live in. It's quiet yet still has all the amenities of a city.

a_shy_girl_1999

Old 05-27-2010, 01:04 AM

Quote:
I'm not sure where that is. We're about a half hour's drive outside of the board for Grand Rapids, so that should give you an idea where we live. I'm not originally from Michigan though and I've moved around a lot...

It's alright here. I like the area we live in. It's quiet yet still has all the amenities of a city.

I do know where Grand Rapids is, We used to drive thou there on out summer trips to Chicago. I've been around a little bit XD

Mancelona is up where Traverse City is, about a hour drive from it.

Born in Chicago, Moved to Wisconsin, Moved to Michigan, and now here I am XD
When I lived in Chicago/Wisconsin we used to take trips to MI every summer, then when we moved to MI, we took trips to Chicago/Wisconsin, lol.

Now here I travel a lot with my fiancee and I like it. I like to travel, so much fun ^_^

I think it's good where I am now, at least 1 or 2 times a week I get to meet people from other countries at my store; I think it's really neat.

Izumi
Penpal

Old 05-27-2010, 01:07 AM

My husband has talked about moving west, possibly Arizona....I don't think I could do it. The kids live up here in MI and if they don't move in with use we will hardly ever see them. Also both of our parents are getting older and I'd like to be close in case something happens... :/

a_shy_girl_1999

Old 05-27-2010, 01:10 AM

Quote:
My husband has talked about moving west, possibly Arizona....I don't think I could do it. The kids live up here in MI and if they don't move in with use we will hardly ever see them. Also both of our parents are getting older and I'd like to be close in case something happens... :/
I live with my family here at the moment (My fiancee and I haven't moved out to our own place yet) But I see where your coming from with that, but there is also getting out to a new place.

My brother moved out here too (he has two kids in MI) and he pays to fly them out here every summer so we can see them. It's always nice to see them.

Izumi
Penpal

Old 05-27-2010, 01:14 AM

Yah being with a husband who has two kids from a previous marriage has it's issues. I mean it's nice being able to have a life outside of kids, yet still have those fun times. I don't think just once a year would be enough though. :/

We'll see. If his current job goes belly up we will HAVE to take some actions as all his experience lies in green technology and he plans on keeping in the field. Apparently his current company has mad some booboos trying to predict the demands for their product and they massively over produced. He's gone on furloughs off and on for about a good year and and some change but there's still an uncertainty they'll ever get back to where they were. :/

a_shy_girl_1999

Old 05-27-2010, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Yah being with a husband who has two kids from a previous marriage has it's issues. I mean it's nice being able to have a life outside of kids, yet still have those fun times. I don't think just once a year would be enough though. :/

We'll see. If his current job goes belly up we will HAVE to take some actions as all his experience lies in green technology and he plans on keeping in the field. Apparently his current company has mad some booboos trying to predict the demands for their product and they massively over produced. He's gone on furloughs off and on for about a good year and and some change but there's still an uncertainty they'll ever get back to where they were. :/

Ahh, so your moves are job related? That has to be hard moving around like that. =\

And yea, sometimes it doesn't feel long enough, so we try plan a lot of stuff for them to do while there here, last summer they all went to Cali Disney land (I didn't get to go because I couldn't take that time off work =\)

Izumi
Penpal

Old 05-27-2010, 01:20 AM

Oh no no not for jobs. I've moved around with my parents growing up, then moved to england for about 5 years. Then when I came back they had settled down in MI, so I moved in with them...met my husband, and the rest is history. :)