Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 11-03-2009, 04:42 AM

Just like my other threads, stick yourself in where you see fit! PM me if you want to join, please. I'll try to keep up on this one. :P -Es

A contented purr rumbled deep within his chest as he lay in the sun. Warmth made him so happy... much like a cat, which made him laugh at the strangeness of it. Sure, he was a cat. If you wanted to call him that, go on ahead. Cat, human - both. Rayn had just finished his meal, as was typical this time of afternoon: fresh meat from the corpse of a recently hunted deer.
Licking his lips happily, the young man (if you could call him that) renewed his joyful purring with more vigor. His mud-brown tail and large ears twitched every now and then as he listened to the world around him, his claws flexed as he stretched his hands and feet. Life couldn't get any better than this, he thought. Little did Rayn know that the traders were coming his way.
By morning the cat was captured, his den destroyed, his life changed. Rayn had been taken by slave traders, their treacherous pack stealing him away from his world.

Last edited by Esmme; 11-12-2009 at 06:20 AM..

Esmme

Old 11-03-2009, 08:55 PM

The fangs he bore at whoever came near sent people scurrying on, not wanting something quite so feral. Slave, hah! Doom on anyone who took such a wild creature into their home. He was a wild cat, rebellious and meant to be outdoors. With his brown ears flat against his fluffy hair, Rayn lay in the back of teh cold cage he was kept in. He wouldn't be taken by anyone. In the end, if they couldn't find an 'owner', they would kill him. They would kill him so they didn't have to use their 'hard earned' money feeding a feral beast. Rayn smiled slightly, his dirty face forming more of a hissing grimace. Death was better than imprisonment.

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2009, 11:42 PM

It was one hour before dusk and when Miku(female) realized something was wrong.
she could here rustling in the back her heart quickend.
"it cant be" she thought her father as long since past why are they here?
before she could lock up she felt herself being attacked by four men.
the next thing she knew she was in some sorta cell and heard a low growling.

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 11-04-2009, 01:54 AM

Holly, an 16 year old witch, skipped into the slave traders place. She smiled at the men who ran it and skipped past. Her family was rich and today she got to pick her own slaves. Holly smiled nothing could ruin this day for her. She was going to get two slaves and they would be her best friends forever and ever. "God I sound like a little girl" She wispered to herself.
Holly saw the first cage with a girl in it. The one next to the girls was a boy who didn't look very happy. "Hi you two!" Holly said brightly. "You get to come home with me!" She said grabing the nearest gard to unlock the doors.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2009, 02:05 AM

a girl skipped down the hall and smiled at me. oh no I thought. come with her? for what?
I backed away from the guard when he came to my cage. "what do you want?" I said scared.
and backed as far as possible into the farthest corner of the cage.

Esmme

Old 11-04-2009, 03:19 AM

Rayn snarled as the teen approached the cage. For hours he had to endure being stuck within the metal bars with some random girl, and now he was still being poked at like a prize piece of meat. He swiped his claws at teh guard as the large man tried to unlock the cage door. Rayn was not happy. Not happy at all.
Unfortunately, the cat was snagged by the strong guard's hands and tied harshly. The next thing he knew he was lying in the middle of some teen's room.

((Hey all! Thanks for joining. Just to let you know, Rayn is a sparky little cat. Beware his claws and strange habits.))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2009, 03:24 AM

after the cat gets dragged off Im next...the guard reaches for me I fight back but its no use..
I get dragged into some girls room where I see that oh so friendsy cat again..darn..what the heck am I doing here!?

Esmme

Old 11-05-2009, 07:52 AM

Rayn brought himself up into a low crouch, his brown ears flat against his head. With a hiss, he surveyed the room around him. Seeing no imediate threats, he turned his slitted yellow eyes to the girl that had been brought in with him. He bore his sharp teeth at her, crouching even lower. He didn't like people. Never did, and never would. In fact, he had never really been around others before. Rayn lived alone out in a den on the plains. Just the way he liked it - simple. Hunt, eat, sleep... he didn't have to worry about anyone else but himself. Never worrying about the next day, but always preparing for the unexpected. The cat shook his head, pulling himself away from thoughts of his lost home. His multi-layered fluffy brown hair fluffed up even more, much like a cat's when they're agitated. Rayn did NOT like his current situation.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2009, 08:57 PM

That cat looks pissed..I thought to myself has he growled at me I backed away into a corner..I had done nothing to him and yet he threatens me with his teeth and claws....I wish I was home..My garden needs to be tended to...my dishes need washing..There are things that need to be done and here I am in this pittiful looking room! I am not happy no more than that little cat over there.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-06-2009, 09:25 PM

Holly walked into her large limegreen, one of her 5 rooms, and over to the cat boy. "Awww! How cute are you!" Holly smiled at him. Nither of them seemed not to be enyoying it here. "Well I think you two are perfect!" Holly was so excited about getting her very own slaves. She wouldn't ever have to lift a finger again. "You know I'm a witch right?" She said to the girl. She figured it would be more of a shock to her then to the cat boy. "Well I'm a witch and my names Holly." She bowed the traditonal way any witch did when they meet anyone. She quickly stood up and pulled down the back of her short plad skirt. "Whats your's?" She ask them both.

Esmme

Old 11-06-2009, 09:50 PM

The cat flicked his brown ear and hissed at the girl. Cute? Perfect? What was she saying? Rayn didnt' intend to stay in this house as a 'domestic' animal his whole life!
He paused his feral growls and hisses to lick a hand and run it over an ear. A nervous habit, and it went by unnoticed by Rayn himself.
"Rayn," he muttered when the teen asked his name. His voice was like gravel, torn and rough. He never spoke - it was a waste of breath. He could understand language, but rarely used it himself. After all, when you're alone, why bother speaking?
The cat then began purposefully ignoring the two young women next to him, and went about licking various scratches that he'd recieved from his captors. His pink tongue flickered about like lightning, and his yellow eyes narrowed as he concentrated on cleaning his shallow wounds. He kept his gaze on the others, but pretended to ignore them completely.

Last edited by Esmme; 11-06-2009 at 10:32 PM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 09:55 PM

a witch? she has got to be messing with me...I look at the cat who talks...i styart to twirl my hair and look down "sam" i say and turn away. this is a nigtmare and soon ill wake up and ill be home again and dad will be alive.

Esmme

Old 11-06-2009, 10:22 PM

Rayn rolled his eyes and resumed stroking his tongue across his shoulder. Listening, the boy tilted one of his ears and followed the girls' movements with his cat-like eyes.

((Heh, just to let everyone know... I'm going to start refering to Rayn as a 'Cath', which is basically a human/cat hybrid. More human than cat, has a tail and ears, fangs and claws, and a well-toned body, Rayn is one of those people.))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 10:27 PM

[[ oohh sounds hot lol do u plan on him falling in love later on??]]

He is staring at me with those..weird eyes..."is there something you need sir?" and i glared back at him all the while this little girl is standing there for what reason i dont have a clue.

Esmme

Old 11-06-2009, 10:31 PM

Rayn tilted his head slightly, continuing to stroke his rough tongue over his right shoulder. He didn't reply to the other slave, but twitched his long tail as though annoyed. It was his ears and tail that showed such emotions, as well as the way his licking paused momentarily.

((Haha, love? I dunno.... he's a Cath... so perhaps. They're very territorial, and very much like lions of the plains. Rayn, in love? Hah! We'll see? ^_-))

Last edited by Esmme; 11-06-2009 at 10:34 PM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 10:36 PM

[[ ok just thought id ask >.<]]

he ignored me. i am not surpised...i cannot belive it.. me an grwon woman is a slave to this..girl annoyed I walk away and sit down and start twirling my long redish/brown hair and i sigh...thinking..wondering..

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-08-2009, 11:47 PM

Holly looked at the two of them "Rayn and Sam." She said quietly. "She watched the cat cleaning out his cuts. "EEWWW! You could just ask I coulf clean them faster....and it doesn't involve licking." Holly wispered in discust as she snapped her fingers. All the cuts on the cat were healing themselves from her spell. She smiled very proud of herself. "There you go."

Esmme

Old 11-09-2009, 12:14 AM

The Cath snorted through his nose, blinking in confusion as his scrapes disappeared. What?
Rayn grunted in discontentment and shifted so he was sitting crosslegged on the floor. Glancing around the room, he glared at the teenage witch. He hated it here, and this girl was going to be making it so much worse.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-09-2009, 01:00 AM

"Why don't you like me?" Holly asked Rayn. "Did I do something wrong?" Holly was getting upset. She didn't want to be a mean mistress. She looked over at sam. "Do you think I'm mean?" Holly asked trying to keep the sadness out of her voice.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-09-2009, 02:44 AM

I dint anwnser I was affraid she would lock me up ha. a little girl locking me up??? I have seen sranger things I suppose so Instead of anwsering I looked away..

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-09-2009, 06:57 PM

"Oh, I...........I didn't mean it!" Holly cried. She had been mean! Holly hated herself for being mean. " I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be mean" Holly sat down on the floor away from the slaves she didn't want them to have a bad life. Holly started to cry. "What can I do to make your lives here better?" She asked between sobs.

Esmme

Old 11-09-2009, 08:31 PM

Rayn's ears flattened against his fluffy hair, his face falling into a frown. She sounds so sad... Annoyance coated his dirty face, his yellow eyes sparking. After listening to Holly's sniffles for a few minutes, Rayn snorted a slight sigh. The Cath shifted his spot on the floor and crawled over to his new "owner". An anxious purr sounded deep in his chest as he licked her shoulder once. This child doesn't deserve to feel sad because of people like me.
The young man curled up beside the girl as she sat on the floor, his tongue stroking against her shoulder. For the Cath, it was a sign of comfort. Rayn forced his purr to continue as he licked Holly, his tongue rough and dry.
He could ignore his ragged leather pants and vest, his tattered ears and dirty face. Rayn could forget about being a slave, about being far from home. He just had to focus on something else, on someone elses' happiness.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-09-2009, 08:43 PM

Holly Huged Rayn tightly. She was happy he liked her, at least somewhat. His sign of confort was rather odd by Holly didn't care. "Thanks." She wispered. She slowly loosened her grip on him and looked at him. His face was dirty and his cloths were torn, he need a shower badly. "You can go take a shower if you'd like. I can get you something else to wear." Holly said letting go of him. A tiny hint of a smile was growing on her face.

Esmme

Old 11-09-2009, 08:54 PM

When Holly's arms wrapped around him, Rayn tensed up, his brown tail lashing back and forth. He cast a glance back at Sam, his eyes screaming "Help me!" Though he looked thoroughly annoyed, Rayn was glad Holly had stopped crying. The cat listened to her speak, his ears turning to her as he paid attention. Every move the Cath made was quick, signalling his discomfort as the teen spoke of a "shower". Water is not a good thing, he thought, narrowing his eyes. And I like my clothes. Dirt never bothered him, and it seemed silly that it should. After living outside for his entire life, Rayn thought it was ridiculous to get all paranoid about being messy. Hah, you should see me after I hunt!
To a human, Rayn looked like a dirty mess. To another Cath, he almost seemed clean. But all in all, the young cat was scruffy and messy, covered in dust and scratches. Perhaps a shower and a fresh set of clothing would be a good idea.
Rayn licked his dry lips, watching Holly as a a smile made its way onto her face.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-09-2009, 09:11 PM

"You look thirsty, have you eaten lately?" Holly asked still smiling. She was starting to think that maybe Rayn was starting to like her. They could become friends. Sam on the other hand looked like she never wanted to see holly again. "Lets go get something to eat. Sam can stay her." Holly said standing up and snapping her fingers so sam couldn't get out of the room without her.