PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-31-2011, 02:21 AM

GrandpaGeorge:

Theodora walked into the pet store with a smile on her face. Her gray eyes wandered around , taking in the well kept cages and happy looking animals. Quietly, the brunette began walking trough the store. She was looking for a rather small pet who would do well in an apartment. It was lonely, living someplace new with no one else there.

Mewing caught her attention. Moving quickly towards the sounds, Theodora bent down to regard the bundles of fur playing around. It was nice to see that the store had more then just kittens. Still none of the cats quite caught her eyes. Placing her elbows on her jean clad knees, Theo sighed. Finding that special cat was going to be difficult.

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2011, 03:30 AM

Hunter was a special kitten, He didn't have to be with all the other kittens. He gets to run around the shop. Hunter woke up late today and decided he was hungry. When he seen that the food wasn't out yet he decided to run around. He went to the birds first, maybe he could catch a snack there.

Hunter knew he'd get in trouble so he wandered around and seen a girl, looking lonely. He wanted to make her happy, he ran up and jumped in front of her. "Meow?" he purred and knuzzled against her. Hunter jumped up onto her shoulder, and played with her earrings.

Last edited by GrandpaGeorge; 06-01-2011 at 12:47 AM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-31-2011, 02:53 PM

A small sound of amusement left her. This kitten was adorable! When it jumped onto her shoulder she laughed and smiled. Letting the little one play with her wing shaped earrings for a few moments, finally she picked him up. Those big eyes seemed to be begging for someone to buy the little... Pausing to check, Theo laughed, definitely a young male cat. "So what do you say? Want to come home with me?" Small bouts of laughter seemed to come and go as she regarded the adorable bundle of fur.

The little's cat's fur was so soft. Theodora couldn't help but rub the forehead, which she knew would make him purr. It was strange, but she felt like she needed some sign from the cat that he wanted to go with her. This almost seemed like an adoption process, with the cat being the one who chose whether or not to be adopted.

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2011, 03:17 PM

Hunter liked the fact that she picked him up. This girl was just amazingly beautiful. Hunter seen that the girls jacket was open a little bit. Hunter crawled inside her jacket managed to get himself to look up. "Meow" Hunter looked amusing from anyones point of view, This was the first time since his parents dies that he felt love. He was going to soak this love up.

Hunter seen the girl look down at him, and he looked as if he was smiling. He then nuzzled his head onto her shoulder and purred. Hunter knew she was who he wanted to be with for the remaining 9 lives of his life.

Last edited by GrandpaGeorge; 06-01-2011 at 12:48 AM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-31-2011, 09:05 PM

Taking all the affection as acceptance, she smiled and walked to the counter with the little bundle of dark fur. Smiling she paid for the little kitten and walked away after placing a comfortable blue collar around his neck. Carefully the young woman placed him in a cat carrier, which had one of those beds in it. Theo then proceeded to drive off after securely placing him away in the seat beside her.

It wasn't that long of a drive to the apartment she owned. Being a second year university student, the young woman had decided to move out her parent's home to live on her own. So far things had been going wonderfully, except for the fact that Theodora felt lonely sometimes. Upon arrival, she unpacked the cat and then walked up to the building. She lived on the third floor with a little terrace. "I hope you like your new home little guy. If only I could think of a name for you though.."Inside, she set the little one free and then opened a can of the cat food she had. There was already a bowl of water beside it.

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2011, 10:03 PM

Hunter knew he couldn't change into a human at this point in time. He decided to write the name he wanted with his paw-prints. He found a piece of paper and some paint. He stepped his tiny kitten paws in the paint and wrote Hunter. "Meow, Meow, Meow Meeeoowww" Hunter was impatient he waited for Theodora to come and see. He knew she be shocked.

Hunter decided that he needed to use the washroom, but he didn't feel comfortable using a litter box. After he showed Theodora the letter he went into the bathroom, and transformed into a human, locked the door and used the bathroom in peace. After he was finished Hunter unlocked the door and transformed back into a cat "Meoow, Meeeow Meeeoww"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-31-2011, 10:13 PM

Putting down her homework, she went to see what her new cat wanted. Finding him nowhere, but a piece of paper instead. Hunter, a frown crossed her face. She wondered how the writing had gotten there, and why her paint seemed like such a mess. Then she laughed. Paw prints were strewn here and there across the floor.

Rolling her eyes, she put the paint away someplace high. After that it was a matter of cleaning up the mess before anything dried. Luckily, it didn't take too long. All the while, she thought about that word and decided to name the cat Hunter. It seemed to fit somehow. His constant mewing was annoying in an endearing way. Smiling a little the young woman went to pick him up. Theo curled up with hunter on the couch were she had been doing her homework while watching Bones on t.v .

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2011, 10:26 PM

"Awesome, Bones" The cat then said by complete accident. "Meow" He Immediatly corrected himself. Hunter was afraid that Theo caught on. But he didn't want to make it seem obvious so he cuddled up beside her. "Meow, Meow" He said licking his tiny kitten lips. Hunter decided to lick Theo's face.

Hunter realized he needed to go to the kitchen. He started trying to open the cupboards to find the cat food. Hunter thought for a moment, I'll get my bed out of the cat carrier, He then walked towards the carrier and drug the bed out of the carrier and into Theo's bedroom.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-31-2011, 10:54 PM

She didn't even notice the fact that her cat had spoken. The young woman was engrossed in her homework. Time seemed to be flying by. Giggles did leave her though when the kitten licked her. If only she could figure out more about this adorable little thing! Though, being a cat there wasn't much to figure out about Hunter.

Smiling, she followed him after he left her. It was just to make sure he didn't get into trouble. A puzzled frown crossed her face though when Hunter began acting very strangely indeed. Once he reached her room with his bed she scooped him up in her hands and looked at his eyes. "Now, you are one strange cat!" Putting him down on the bed, she shrugged and went back to her homework. Theodora had wanted a special pet, and she supposed her wish had been granted.

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-31-2011, 11:07 PM

(I'm sorry, my mind went blank.)

It was already 8:00 pm and Hunter knew he'd be changing. He transformed into a human. Hunter then went back to the couch and sat beside Theo. "Hey, you like bones too?" Hunter looked at her, And realized he was human. He immediatly got worried.

Last edited by GrandpaGeorge; 06-01-2011 at 12:48 AM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-31-2011, 11:30 PM

A yelp of surprise escaped her. Everything which was on her help tumbled onto the floor as she jumped up. With wide grey eyes she regarded this man and wondered how he had gotten into her apartment. "Please tell my why you're here.. And, I know Tae Kwon Do, so no funny business!" The young woman inched away towards the phone. If he tried anything she would call the police. Shock had made her forget the question this young man had asked of her.

(What does he look like, and is he dressed?)

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-01-2011, 12:10 AM

(Haha Yes,

Hunter jumped and fell at the sound of her yelp. "Haha, no need for Tai Kwon Do. You brought me here" He said smiling. " I'm Hunter, and you are?" He said putting his hands in the air and sitting on the couch. "I'm so very sorry about this mess, let me clean it up" He said bending over and picking up the papers and Pencils off the floor.

Hunter looked at her in amazement. Her grey eyes made her look just so much more beautiful in this lighting. "I can sleep on the couch, I won't be no bother. I promise" he said putting his lip out in a pouty face. "Please let me stay" Hunter looked fragile at this point afraid of what would happen. He shivered and flinched, Hunter looked cold. Absolutely freezing he sat back on the couch, and stared into Theos eyes.

(PapillonCameo)

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-01-2011, 12:20 AM

(I don't have a picture for Theo, might have to draw one up though..)

Staring at him in disbelief, the young woman sat down while shaking her head. All she could think of was how incredibly lucky she had been not to get changed yet. That would have been quite embarrassing. An important sliver of his words seemed to penetrate her mind. "Wait, you mean to say you're my caramel colored cat!" The cat that had written a name onto a piece of paper, who had been running around trying to open the cupboards and... The one who had licked her face. A deep blush crept up her cheeks.

Biting her lower lip, the young woman turned to face Hunter. "You can stay if you can explain this." Noticing his expression, but completely oblivious to the fact that he was cold, Theodora smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry, even if you can't explain I'll let you stay until you can find another place." He hadn't done anything to make her suspicious of him yet, actually the blond seemed , kind of nice.

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-01-2011, 12:32 AM

"Yes, I'm your caramel coloured cat." He said trying to make it sound as believable as one can make. He looked at her and knew she was completely shocked and he felt like she might pass out. Hunter walked towards Theo and he knew this wouldn't make her calm, but he hugged her. Hunter felt passion with her.

"Explain what, i promise I'll try to explain in my best way" he said looking at the beautiful girl who seemed very overwhelmed. "Thank you, but If you don't trust me I can leave." He said looking down at his feet. "I'm truly a nice guy, just give me a chance"

Last edited by GrandpaGeorge; 06-01-2011 at 12:47 AM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-01-2011, 12:39 AM

(No need to ping me, I have the thread saved :))

The hug did take her by surprise, making the young woman jump slightly at the unexpected contact. As soon as this strange individual retreated, she sighed. Rubbing her forehead a little, she thought the whole situation trough. "Explain to me how you can change into a cat, and why you were at the store." Nothing made sense! A shapeshifter wouldn't just hang around at a store.. Would he? Sighing, Theodora went to the kitchen to grab a bowl of fruit and placed it on the small table beside the couch.

It was easy for the young woman to conclude that she read far too much. Conversely, those very books she read gave her a small idea of what this person might be. He could be a cat, who had turned into a man out of curiosity, he could have been cursed... She was letting her mind run away with her again, and that simply wouldn't do. "Look, I don't mean to offend you but... Why would you even want to be well, bought, at a store when you're a person?"

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-01-2011, 12:47 AM

"I'm a shapeshifter" he said looking somewhat ashamed of this. Hunter stood up and paced back and forth across the living room. "I'm usually a cat during the day and human at night." He frowned a little. "I know it's very confusing, I don't know how I can clear things up for you." he said looking around "But I can try, I want to show you something" he said walking into the middle of the room closing his eyes and shrinking. He then changed back to his human form and decided he needed to tell her. "No offense, The reason is because I have no family anymore, And I figured if I used my cat form to find love of some sort I would be filled" Hunter looked really sad now "Unfortunately, I was filled but now I feel like a terrible creature, I've never felt like I'v belonged." he said wiping the tears that were running down his face.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-01-2011, 01:21 AM

She wasn't sure if she should believe this story. It seemed like something made up just to gain her trust and sympathy. Theodora was wary, but decided to give him a chance. His tears were moving, and the fact that no harm had been done to her counted in his favor. "Alright, you can stay, but we need to set some boundaries alright? I'm sorry to hear about your family, I would ask what happened but it would be very rude of me, now wouldn't it?" Theo took refuge in her fruit bowl, grabbing an apple to munch on.

Glancing at Hunter, the young woman placed the bowl were it could plainly be seen. She hoped he would take the hint. Surely, she would have to find someplace for him, some blankets, some more food... Immediately she stood and went to gather the blankets and a pillow. Placing them carefully onto the couch she smiled and backed away. "It's a little lumpy, but other then that the couch is pretty comfortable." Theo had been forced to sleep on it until she could afford a bed.

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-01-2011, 01:31 AM

"Thank you" he said gaining a small smile on his face. "My parents died in the 9"11" He flinched remembering that day. "I really don't mind telling people" he said looking at her beautiful complexion. For some reason Hunter couldn't take his eyes off her. He felt strangely connected to her.

Hunter seen Theo move the bowl of fruit, he moved to grab a piece of Honeydew. "This is good Thank you" he said gulping down the delicious fruit. "I should be fine, I really apprieciate it" he looked at her was afraid to ask but he decided to anyways "Is there any chocolate milk?" he felt horrible she let him stay in her house and all he could ask was if there was any chocolate milk

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-02-2011, 02:20 AM

Laughing, she went to get some of the chocolate milk she had in her fridge. Once she returned to the couch with two glasses Theodora poured one for herself, then handed the carton to Hunter. "So, you don't have any other family?" Theo asked the question with a more sober expression then before. Her heart really went out to him, but she was still just a little suspicious.

Sighing, she looked around the place. She was glad everything was clean. A smile flitted across her face at the way she had treated her new cat. "Umm, it's going to be very strange when you turn back into a cat... Or is it just whenever you want?" It was a pressing question really. Everyone she knew would quite frankly, have a heart attack if they found out she was letting a complete stranger stay in her home.

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-02-2011, 09:42 PM

Hunter laughed along with her, he grabbed the carton and poured a glass of milk. "Unfortunately not" he said with a look of sadness. Hunter stood up and walked to the kitchen to put the chocolate milk in the refrigerator. "Where do you want the milk" Hunter shouted to the living room. "Wait, Never mind I found the white milk.. I'll put it beside this one" he said closing the refrigerator door.

Hunter heading back towards the living room and sat down on the couch. Hunter was surprised at how clean the house was. "Well I can control it most of the time, I always change to human at 9:00 but then I can change back to cat form" He said smiling. "And if I go to sleep as a human, I change to cat form at 9:00 in the morning" He said looking at Theo once again.

(PapillonCameo: )

Last edited by GrandpaGeorge; 06-03-2011 at 01:05 AM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-03-2011, 01:28 AM

Shifting around in her seat, she flicked on the television. After sitting there for a few moments mulling over her thoughts, the young woman turned to the blond beside her. "How am I supposed to act around you when you're a cat? It's kind of different now that I know you can change shapes this way." She chuckled a little. "Which reminds me, no going into my room when the door is closed.. Alright?"

It didn't quite make sense to her, these time restrictions. Shrugging she started watching the television with an old Whoopi Golberg movie on. At moments she would burst out laughing, and found herself looking to Hunter to see his reactions. "So, is there anything you want to watch?" Theodora held out the remote control to Hunter.

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-03-2011, 01:40 AM

Hunter stared blankly at the television for quite awhile. He actually jumped when he heard her ask the question. "When, I'm a cat.. treat me like a cat" he said looking a bit confused. He shifted his body on the couch and sat back comfortably. Hunter just remembered about his chocolate milk. Sitting back up he grabbed his glass and chugged back the rest of his milk. "Thanks once again" he said wiping the chocolate mustache of his face.

Hunter was surprised quite frankly by how well she took this. He was truly stunned, she was the most amazing girl, and he was one lucky boy/ cat. Hunter laughed at the movie as well. At one point he fell off the couch and ended up on the floor. "This is fine, If you like this as well?" He said politely. When the commercials came on Hunter seen one that always caught his eye. "It makes me laugh, how most guys can't buy pads or tampons. It's really funny how this commercial broadcasts that factor" He said letting a few giggles sneak out of him. "I guess it's my cat side that let me be able to buy womanly products" He said laughing a full out laugh.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-03-2011, 02:07 AM

Laughing, Theodora smiled. She resisted the urge to ruffle his hair, because that wouldn't have been right. "Well, cats aren't bound by the same rules humans are." Smiling still, she shook her head. "You went from sounding like a teenager to someone who reads a lot of text books." Theo said all of this while shifting in her seat. She wasn't entirely comfortable with Hunter yet. Even though it wasn't apparent the young woman was still in shock about the revelation he had made earlier. She was just trying her best to cope with it.

GrandpaGeorge
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-03-2011, 02:16 AM

Hunter laughed along with Theo. "No but when, I'm in cat form... I'm your regular caramel colored cat" he said meowing as a joke. Hunter nodded as he knew what she was thinking. "I have to show you something" Hunter said pointing towards the bedroom.

"That happens a lot for me, I seem like a stupid fool then a geek" Hunter was smiling. "I know this is hard for you" Hunter was looking most underly gorgeous. "I'm surprised that you took it as well as you did" The boy was now smiling a full out grin.

(PapillonCameo: )

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-03-2011, 02:37 AM

Standing, the young woman walked to her bedroom door with a perplexed expression. Turning she caught sight of his grin and rolled her eyes. Really, why did the cat have to be one who turned into a very handsome young man? Theodora was still laughing a little at the joke, but really she was hoping that things weren't going to turn into a disaster. For all she knew there might be other shapeshifters around who would go after Hunter because he was on their territory! "You're definitely not stupid, ever. It just surprised me, that's all, just like everything else concerning you right now."

Theodora opened the door to her room quietly and waited. Maybe things were just going to have been a crazy dream.. Something she made up while sleeping because she was lonely. The chances of that weren't all that unlikely for Theo. Having moved to a new place, and living away from the university and all her friends there, really didn't encourage an active social life.