Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-28-2008, 04:08 AM

"Because other boys my age don't see the things I can see!" He said as they reached his room. "It's over there in the corner near the window! Just go look you will see it! This is why I picked this room!" He pointed toward where he meant for her to look but stayed in place himself. The whole time though he wore a smile on his face.

Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse

Old 04-28-2008, 10:37 PM

Anaki rolled her eyes but went to look. "What am I supposed to be seeing?"

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-29-2008, 08:34 AM

"There in the corner! Just look! Tell me you can't see that?" Yoshiro sounded frantic, How could she not see what was right there in front of her face? "Never mind your hopeless!" He said and walked toward her, but then stopped halfway, "At least tell me you she that!" As he moved toward her unblocking the light her shadow formed into a picture of someone else. "Anaki....Move!" Yoshiro's voice came out in a frantic whisper some where between panic and sheer fear!

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-30-2008, 12:04 AM

Anaki laughed. "If this is some kind of trick, it's hilarious. What is it, really?"

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-01-2008, 06:31 PM

Yoshiro tried not to cry as he watched the form take on one of its own and start to strangle his sisters own shadow, "No...No you can't have her!" He cried out and then grabbed for her arm as he swore he heard laughter echo out.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-09-2008, 12:13 AM

"Yoshi? You okay?" Now Anaki was really worried. She felt something on her neck, but it was gone by the time Yoshiro grabbed her arm. "Is something wrong?"

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-09-2008, 07:40 AM

Through tears and mumbled words Yoshiro managed to get out, "Do you hear the laughter? Did you feel it? You did, didn't you?" The rest was a jumble were you could occasionally make out 'Laughter' and 'Shadow'. He was shaking and trying to pull her from the room, "Tell me Naki, You felt it right?" He wanted to know for sure she felt something before he told her what he had saw, but he really wanted to tell her. "Your shadow Naki, did you see it? Or actually her shadow?" he was still sobbing and jumbling up his words, but it was starting to get better.

Last edited by Edana Little Flame; 05-09-2008 at 07:43 AM..