Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse

Old 04-05-2008, 10:45 PM

The Story:
When a thirteen year old girl made an audio recording of every sound in her room during the day for school, she forgot to turn it off. The next day, a horrifying, howling scream had recorded. It began at three minutes past midnight and ended at 12:33, a half hour after. She brushed it off at first, believing one of her neighbors might have a new baby.
But the next night it recorded again.
That day, she checked every local record for any supernatural things in her house, or maybe some sort of burrowing animal that lived nearby. Unfortunately, she uncovered nothing. In fact, it was as if her house didn't exist. There was no house on any map, not even a property number or address. The girl lived with her sister. She didn't tell her sister just yet. She stayed up that night to find the source of the scream. Nothing outside her window, nothing in her room, nothing anywhere in the house. The next night, it recorded. On the fifth night, the girl woke up in the midst of the screaming to go wake her sister.
But her sister wouldn't wake up.
At 12:34, her sister woke up. The girl told her everything, but her sister didn't believe her.
On the sixth night, the girl checked her house again, targeting where the scream was loudest. She looked up in the middle of her living room, and saw a girl, hanging from the rafters by her wrists and ankles, mouth open. The girl was dead. By the looks of her, she was a teenager. And the girl didn't know how long she'd been up there.
On the seventh night, the girl told her sister the improved version. Her sister didn't believe her again and sent her to bed. The girl went to wake her sister right before the screaming started, but her sister was gone. The girl locked herself in her room for six weeks, too afraid to worry about food or water. On the first day of the seventh week, her sister was officially a missing person. There were police crews everywhere, looking for her. The girl opened her door, finally ready to come out. The clock struck 12:03, and the screamer appeared.
It was not the same screamer.
The girl burst out of her house, crying. A passing police car saw her and recognized her as the missing girl's sister. They picked her up, but she was crying too hard to answer any questions. They did make out something about a scream and her sister's name. One officer ventured into the house and looked around. Then he looked up. Hanging from the rafters, by her wrists and ankles, was the missing girl. She was dead, and screaming. The officer froze. All of a sudden, the screaming stopped. He ran out of the house and shakily asked another officer what happened. He shrugged and said, "This little girl was so dehydrated that she just passed out. We just took her vital signs. She's dead."
Inside the house, the girl materialized, chained by her wrists and ankles to the ceiling, taking the place of the house's spirit, like her sister before her, waiting for the next family, and a new generation...

Rules:
-Follow the ToS
-No godmodding
-Dont' kill other players unless it's okay with them
-Pm me the profiles
-Make the subject "12:03" so I know you read the rules.
- No one-liners, but it doesn't have to be huge. Two sentences at least, a paragraph at most.
-Link pictures
-No page-stretching: if you follow the above rule, we won't have that problem.
- Also, no more than two characters, and only one main character, such as a family member.

Places:
-New Family:
~Mom
~Dad
~Older brother
~Middle sister ~ Me as Anaki
~Youngest child ~ Edana Little Flame as Yoshiro
~Family pet
-Neighbors:
~Next door on the right
~Next door on the left
~Across the street~Edana Little Flame as Toshi
Police:
~ Chief
~ Officer #1
~ Officer #2
~ Officer #3
Screamers:
~ Current (girl in story)
~ Past 1 (girl's sister)
~ Past 2 (original in story)
~ Future (TBA)

Username:
Name:
Bio:(not optional for this one)
Description/pic:
Clothes:
Personality:
Color you will rp in:

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-05-2008, 11:03 PM

Okayed Profiles
Username: Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
Name: Anaki Milio
Place: Middle Sister
Bio: Anaki and her family moved into the house in the story, because it was cheap, they didn't have much money to spend on a house, and no one else would buy it. (Wonder why...)
Description/pic: Anaki
Clothes: Mostly like what's in the pic, likes hats.
Personality: Cheerful and smart for her age, sarcastic only to her older brother.
Color you will rp in: Cyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edana Little Flame
Username: Edana Little Flame
Name: Toshi
Place: Across the street neighbor
Bio: She moved in on her own to attend the local college in the area, after she was kicked out of her dorm when she pried a little to hard in to the other girls life's. She has seen many family's come and look at the house but none of them wanted to buy it, then all of the sudden one family shows up and is willing to buy the house. Toshi is interested to know if they know the houses history.
Description/pic: X
Clothes: exactly like she looks in the picture
Personality: tends to be in everyones business. Is always curious about what is going on around her and with the people in her neighborhood.
Color you will rp in: Tan

Username: Edana Little Flame
Name: Yoshiro
Place: youngest sibling
Bio: Had no real choice of whether he wanted to move or not being his age. All his life he was haunted by spirits, and he knows something is not right in this house from the day they move in.
Description/pic:X
Clothes: He tends to wear outfits like you see in the picture. He feels he needs to look nice so he will not scare the spirits away.
Personality: Calm and quit, likes to keep to his self. most of his family thinks he is weird cause they usually find him by himself in the corner talking to no one...or so it seems.
Color you will rp in: Light Green
Username: CaRmEn.
Name: Cassie
Place: Neighbor; Next door on the right.
Bio: Cassie grew up in a small town near Virginia, She lived with both of her abusive parent's. When she was 14 her parents died in a car crash. She was then taken into foster care.
Description/pic: Cassie has long black hair, blue eyes, and is about 5'6''. She's 130 LBS.
Clothes: She wears a black trench coat, a black fedora, and black boots.
Personality: Cassie is very sadistic, But she is also very nice. She's pretty smart.
Color you will rp in: Dark blue.

CaRmEn.
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-07-2008, 03:30 AM

Username: CaRmEn.
Name: Cassie
Place: Neighbor; Next door on the right.
Bio:(not optional for this one)
Description/pic: Cassie has long black hair, blue eyes, and is about 5'6''. She's 130 LBS.
Clothes: She wears a black trench coat, a black fedora, and black boots.
Personality: Cassie is very sadistic, But she is also very nice. She's pretty smart.
Color you will rp in: Dark blue.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-07-2008, 09:58 PM

((Carmen when I say bio is not optional, you need to put a bio. And I'd appreciate it if you would pm that to me.))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-08-2008, 03:14 AM

Anaki skipped into the Milio's new house. "Cool! I call the big bedroom!"

CaRmEn.
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-08-2008, 04:59 AM

(Sent the BIO..Tell me when I can start Role playing. x])

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-08-2008, 03:46 PM

Yoshiro walked hesitantly through the front door, "Kinda creepy if you ask me." He whispered. As he walked down the hallway he felt the need to stop. He peered into a smaller room and gasped, "I want this one!" He proclaimed loudly, "I want this one!" He said again, "Anaki Help me move stuff!" he said in a pleading voice as he dragged the bags he was able to carry into the room and dropped them off. He stared into the corner near the window and smiled.

Toshi watched in amazement as a family started to load there things into the house across from her, "Oh my god! I wonder if they were told the history of that house? I never thought anyone would claim that house again!" She continued to stare at them as they unpacked the truck and slowly drug it inside, "The least I could do is offer to help! Is it not my neighborly duty to make them feel welcome here?"

CaRmEn.
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-08-2008, 09:07 PM

Cassie peeked out of her bedroom window. "Eh, The new neighbors are here.." She said, In a displeased voice.
Cassie put her black fedora and her black trench coat on, then went outside to go greet the new neighbors.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-08-2008, 10:07 PM

Anaki nodded. "Kay. Be there in a second, bro. I have stuff too!"

CaRmEn.
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-09-2008, 02:39 AM

Cassie walked over to the new neighbors house and saw Anaki walking out to go get more stuff. "Um, hi, I uh, just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood..So um, welcome..Is there anything I could do to help you?" She asked.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-09-2008, 03:08 AM

Anaki shrugged. "Nah, thanks for asking though. So you're the neighbor on the..."

CaRmEn.
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-09-2008, 03:30 AM

Cassie looked at Anaki, and wondered why she stopped talking. "Right..I'm the neighbor on the right. My name is Cassie, So how are you liking it around here?" She asked.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-09-2008, 03:59 AM

"Ok so far. I'm Anaki."

CaRmEn.
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-09-2008, 04:06 AM

"Oooh, Anaki. That's a rather unique name." Cassie said with a smirk on her face. "Ah well, I won't bug you anymore, Hope you get settled in fine, and if you need anything you can come to my place." Cassie pointed to her house. "Bye!". Cassie walked off and went into her house, she turned on the TV and got a beer from the kitchen.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-09-2008, 10:24 PM

Anaki nodded and dragged the box containing a tiny portion of her stuff into the house. "Grr..why can't houses have elevators?"

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-13-2008, 01:39 AM

Yoshiro ran out to find Anaki, "Come look! Come Anaki! You have to see what is in my room!" he started to pull on her hand. his eyes where really wide and he seemed almost as if he was frightened.

Toshi fumed, "No she did not just try and beat me by visiting them first!" Toshi stormed down the stairs and into the living room she picked up the most lively looking plant in her house and headed out the door and over to the neighbors house. "Hello!" She called out rounding the truck, "Hi anyone here?"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2008, 03:25 AM

"Do I wanna know? Probabaly just some cranberry juice stain on the carpet that you think is blood or whatever." She noticed Toshi. "Hey! We're the new kids!"

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2008, 06:38 AM

Yoshiro frowned, "It wasn't anything like Anaki!" Yoshiro gave up and stared out at the new arrival, not once taking his eyes off of her as she talked.

Toshi smiled and walked up to Anaki and Yoshiro, "Hi there I'm your neighbor from across the street! I just wanted to come introduce myself and bring a little house warming gift!" She smiled sweetly. Then stared past here into the house, "Never really thought anyone would move in here again!" Toshi then noticed the boy staring hard at her, "Hi little fella, Whats your name?" She said leaning down to him.

Yoshiro backed up and hide behind Anaki. "She scares me!" He whispered.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-20-2008, 04:55 PM

"Of course she scares you. Who doesn't? You thought old Mr. Edens next door was a zombie or something in our old house." Anaki dragged her box over to the stairs. "What'd you want to show me?"

CaRmEn.
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2008, 05:33 AM

Cassie got up from her seat and looked outside. She saw Toshi outside with a plant for the new neighbor's. "She gave them a gift? Hm, I wonder why" She thought to herself. "Oh well, it's probably nothing". Cassie went into the kitchen, and made herself a sandwich. after she was finished eating, she went into her room, layed on her bed, and then fell asleep.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-26-2008, 04:47 PM

"So is this battle of the neighbors, Ms. Toshi? You looked kind of mad for a second when you came over." Anaki giggled.

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-26-2008, 10:58 PM

Toshi tensed for a second then calmed down and giggled, "Mad, oh my no! What is there to be mad about her for? No I just wanted to come see who had finally decided to move in this big cre... I mean, nice house!" She smiled awkwardly, "So do you like it?"

Yoshiro frowned at Anaki, "Ghost, Its different, and he was." he then pulled on her shirt as she addressed the neighbor again after having said she would come see what he was talking about! "Come you said you would come with me!"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2008, 12:08 AM

"Just a minute!" Anaki turned to Toshi. "Yeah, I like it. My paranoid shrimpy brother doesn't but hey, what can you do?" Turning back to Yoshiro, "He was not! I sold Girl Scout cookies to him, for crying out loud! I've touched the man! He wasn't a ghost. Now show me whatever it is."

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-28-2008, 02:02 AM

Yoshiro glared at his sister, "He was in hiding! Of course you did not know!" He grabbed his sisters hand and started to pull her toward his room then, "You've got to see this. You will freak!"

"Glad to hear!" Toshi smiled and sat the plant on the entrance then added as the little boy pulled her further into the house, "I just hope you keep thinking that." After staring for a little longer she turned and walked back toward her house.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-28-2008, 03:04 AM

"I'm not going to freak unless it's something normal, like a really nice view. Why can't you be like other boys your age and lke cars or something?"