PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-21-2013, 12:17 AM

Byron pulled out the change with a smile, and leaned on the counter. "What are you doing later, after this place closes?" Could he perhaps entice the monster out, away from the safety of the city? That would be ideal, but somehow he doubted that would happen. It would be too easy, and things never were. No, instead this would take some very careful manipulation. Perhaps, for the first time, a monster would be ended away from his home.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-21-2013, 12:23 AM

Jade put the money in the register, a slight blush crept to his cheeks at the question and suddenly seemed shy for a moment. Was this man hitting on him? It sounded like it, but then again, maybe he was new in town and just wanted someone friendly to hang out with? There were other possibilities, that blush faded slowly as he shifted on his feet a bit anxiously. "Oh. I don't have any plans, I was going to take a bubble bath and maybe watch a romantic comedy before going to bed." He said the words rather innocently, such actions might seem girly to some, but Jade didn't care. He rather enjoyed things like that. He was still smiling at Byron, though that smile had become more of a shy smile than the bright, beaming one he had worn moments ago.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 12:29 AM

Satisfied that the other woman was alright the violinist began to play her earlier soothing melody. A restful moment by the sea... that was where her mind was. Somewhere soft and clean and safe, so very different from where she would have to go home too eventually. She frowned at the idea and briefly the music communicated a crashing wave but it faded as she pushed the emotion away into the gentle motion of the current lapping at the shore to tease at your toes. The music was warm, a sweet summer day. She sighed softly, relaxing. She was unaware of the costumer being any different then before, her mind drifting once more already.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-21-2013, 12:31 AM

The words made Byron all the more suspicious. They were too honey sweet, too innocent; no one was that happy and carefree in life. "Wouldn't you rather go out for a nice walk with company? There's this nice pub just a few blocks down with this enchanting atmosphere..." He let the words hang, trailing off invitingly. His grey eyes were still just as cold, but his smile grew warmer, and Byron leaned forward just a little more so his face was closer to his prey's. This monster was unusual, for sure. It was golden and warm for one, not dark skinned and dark haired.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-21-2013, 12:44 AM

Tara had begun to play her violin again, Jade was quiet for a moment, just listening to the wonderful sound from the wonderful instrument. "I do like taking walks, especially in the garden park." There was a slight hesitation at the mention of a pub though, and Jade shrugged slightly. "I'm not fond of pubs, there's usually drunk people in them." A hint of fear edged at his eyes and he had shivered ever so slightly. Alcohol made people do funny things, and seemed to only make angry people angrier, abusive people more abusive. Jade made it a point to stay away from places that served alcohol. He relaxed almost instantly though, Tara's music helped with that. "Maybe we could go to a place that won't be full of drunk people?" He asked the question innocently.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 05-21-2013, 12:49 AM

The music barely registered, so intent was he on his self imposed task. "Do you have a suggestion?" It was always easier to let the monster choose someplace where they felt comfortable, and then lure them back to his home. He did notice the odd look in the other man's eyes, and tucked away the knowledge for later. Maybe it would be useful when the time came to try and find out what wrongs the monster had done to the people of the city. Byron was fairly certain of the monster's guilt, he very rarely made any kind of mistake.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-21-2013, 01:12 AM

Jade shrugged. "I don't really know of any good places to go. I've only been in this town a week before I opened up my cafe." He smiled brightly again, rather proud of his little cafe, even if it wasn't booming with business at the moment. He was certain it would pick up soon. If it didn't, that would be alright too, after all, failing was a part of learning and living. He ran a hand through his blonde hair his full attention seemed to be on Byron, as if Byron was the only person in the cafe and the only person worthy of his attention. To him it seemed like Byron was hitting on him, and that deserved his full attention. There was something a little off about the way Byron smiled, but Jade wasn't sure what it was, the smile didn't seem completely genuine but it didn't seem fake either. It was probably just the way Byron smiled, not everyone's smiles could be as real and bright as his own after all.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 05-21-2013, 09:13 PM

Rayden stepped into the café, blinking a little from the change in lighting. Orange eyes lazily looked over the surroundings before finding a place to sit at table toward the center of the room. 'Stop being so gloomy.' A voice whispered in his mind, a small tendril of wispy orange smoke fluttering up from the ring on his right middle finger. "Or what Ryu?" He murmured back, eyes flickering to the young green haired girl as he felt a mild spark of recognition to her.

Corrine smiled happily at the male before he walked away, easily going back to her job of cleaning. As another customer came in she smiled happily, chirping a greeting as she turned. Moving to the counter she glanced around the back of the counter. "Aha!" The draconian exclaimed as she held up a pad of paper and a pen from her bag. "The least I can do to help is take the orders, till there is a real waitress." She offered before moving back to the floor so she could get the guys order.

((I'm sorry its so short. I gotta get ready to go to work. >.<))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 09:19 PM

((Omg rayden is hot looking lol XD. And dont' mind me my character is just going to sit and play for nwo >.<))

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 06-20-2013, 09:25 PM

Rayden watched as the green-haired girl approached, smiling happily, and a pad of paper in her hands. "Hi there! What can I get for you?" She asked, bubbly personality quite dominant about her, even giving the minor undertones of danger and dragon he could sense about her. 'Leave her be mortal. She is no danger to us, you've become paranoid.' The gravely voice floating in the back of his mind told him lazily, even as Rayden's orange eyes briefly glanced at the menu sitting at the table already. "I think I'll start with a small green tea and the couscous salad and curried chicken." He replied gruffly, watching the little girl write it down quickly, and from a brief glance, elegantly.

Corrine smiled happily again after she wrote down his order, bowed slightly and turned to walk back to Jade, for once not actually having an accident and tripping. Score! Making it back to the counter where Jade was she neatly ripped the piece of paper from her little notebook then passed it to Jade, sea green suddenly flickering over to the other gentlemen her boss was talking to and smiling brightly to him, not noticing that her small canines, at least compared to some of her clan, were flashing.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-11-2013, 04:59 AM

Jade frowned slightly as the man, Byron, that had been flirting with him at the counter suddenly left. Something must have come up, but it was such a sudden desertion that it left him feeling the tiniest bit hurt. Oh well, he would get over it, he didn't really know that man anyway. Jade blinked again and settled himself down to listen to the lovely music that was filling his cafe. His peaceful enjoyment of the music was interrupted when Corrine passed him the paper from her little notebook.

He set about to preparing the ordered food immediately, starting with the tea first. That didn't take long and then he placed it on the counter for Corrine to take it to the customer. Jade disappeared into the kitchen to make the salad, of course he made a mess in the kitchen but when he came out minutes later, the salad looked beautifully, if a little amatureish, prepared. That was also set on the counter and he signaled Corrine to come take it to the man that ordered it. Jade did all that with a bright smile that didn't quite touch his eyes.