Cherish
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2011, 01:13 PM

I'd love a vanity table, preferably a well-worn antique one, in kind of a shabby-chic style. Like one that's painted white or pale green, with the paint worn away on the edges, and dried flowers hanging off the draw handles and the back of the mirror.

Chaotic Eris
Agent of Chaos

Old 02-21-2011, 04:50 PM

King size bed. :)

peurky
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-21-2011, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebil View Post
A bed. Nothing else. My ideal room would have white walls, a white rug, and a white bed. Nothing else at all. Everything the same shade of white too, the kind of room that you'd go snow blind in XD
Unfortunately I can't do that right now, as I have nowhere else for all my stuff to go, so there's shelves of books, cd's, dvds, assorted bits and pieces all over which makes me frowny. I'd love to just have a bed room with a bed and nothing else in it. Completely clutter free. Would be so relaxing not to be distracted by things in here all the time.
When I win the lottery, and can build my 'dream house', I'm having that for me room. I'll have separate rooms for 'stuff' to go in and the bedroom will just be a bedroom and nothing else :)
theire will not have a lot of color in your bedroom :P

Koidemoi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-21-2011, 10:16 PM

I would probably want a bedside table, or a t.v at the end of my bed. Lol those seem to be popular choices. Also I want a little curtain divider between the bedroom and the bathroom, since I live in an apartment and if anyone staying over needed to use the bathroom they'd need to come into the bed room lol.

peurky
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-21-2011, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koidemoi View Post
I would probably want a bedside table, or a t.v at the end of my bed. Lol those seem to be popular choices. Also I want a little curtain divider between the bedroom and the bathroom, since I live in an apartment and if anyone staying over needed to use the bathroom they'd need to come into the bed room lol.
nice :)

PixieSunBelle
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to PixieSunBelle

Old 02-22-2011, 01:24 AM

- a door
- a new set of chest of drawers
- a new bookcase for our books and dvds

I live with my boyfriend in his bedroom. His room has no bedroom door, luckily its not often his parents come up the stairs... His chest of drawers only allows for me to have one drawer so when we move we'll get a matching set- I can't wait! Oh we've just been needing a bookcase since we keep buying more blu-rays haha. Plus I have a billion dvds and books...

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 02-22-2011, 01:33 AM

Well first of all I would like a TV in my room. :C But my father says that if he did that, then I would never leave my room. Which is true...Because I only leave my room to go to my brother's room to watch TV/ Movies. :p
I would also love some hot guys in here ;]

Flaming_triforce
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2011, 05:07 AM

A comfy chair with one of those lapdesk thingers. That way I could do my homework comfortably :3 That's just one thing for now though. My dream room would be similar to a beach in a rainforest in winter XD

Soul
So I heard you like mudkip?
Send a message via AIM to Soul Send a message via MSN to Soul

Old 02-22-2011, 05:30 AM

I'd really like to have a bigger bed. I've got a twin sized right now, but with my dog sleeping in it plus my pillows, i'm almost falling off.
Other than that, i'd really love to have one of those egg/cup chairs that you attach to the ceiling and can swirl around on. They seem fun and comfy.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 02-22-2011, 05:32 AM

More shelf space and more art... if we are going to talk material things. Glad to see Hermes broke through that wall.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 02-22-2011, 05:39 AM

more space. But, since I live in a two bedroom, 4 girl apartment, I can't be picky. But yeah, if I could have anything, I'd want more space so i wouldn't feel like my stuff is spilling into my roommate's space... also a place to put my large suitcases... They don't fit under the bed, or in the closet, and the "supply closet" is filled with a vacuum and other suitcases. I'd also probably want an acoustic piano, but that wouldn't go into my bedroom so I guess that was just a random unrelated thought.

YamiSora
~

Old 02-22-2011, 07:05 AM

hmmm Sora wouldn't say he wants something in his room rather than wanting his room to be a huge pillow room where you could bounce off the walls and stuff like that XDD
imagine playing DDR in that room LMAO