Old 03-04-2019, 07:22 AM

Tee hee, will do! X'D

Though I have to say, you're looking rather spacey at the moment ^^

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-20-2019, 11:46 PM

It became so quiet in here...

Been so busy doing writing for a fanfic event that I haven't been checking in to the internet much. Did I miss much?

I love Chrys' new avi~ <3

Chrysothemis
Eternal Lurker

Old 03-21-2019, 02:10 AM

Um... I've been having motivation issues and I keep hopping around eight different games so... no, not much has changed. XD

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-21-2019, 08:49 PM

Lol, that's fair. Being motivated is too hard sometimes and even harder to follow through with. Are they good games at least?

Chrysothemis
Eternal Lurker

Old 03-25-2019, 12:58 AM

They're all pretty nice, I just feel bad about my lack of commitment in general, honestly. I miss having dedication to a single thing, you know?

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-25-2019, 05:17 AM

Same...well, that and not having mental breakdowns once a month or so ^^;

Chrysothemis
Eternal Lurker

Old 03-25-2019, 05:55 AM

Double same, actually. Though I think I'm on the tail of that, which is nice?

Or, I assume so, since I've started becoming more diligent about taking my meds, and the breakdowns seemed to correlate with days I forgot to take it...

Now I just need to remember to do things besides play Everquest and I'll be set!

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-25-2019, 06:46 AM

X'D

For me it's nearly being done with McDonald's ^^~. Not going to miss that hellhole....

Chrysothemis
Eternal Lurker

Old 03-25-2019, 02:07 PM

I definitely remember being like that at Walmart... though, I miss having money. >>

Don't miss the anxiety looming over me for most of my waking hours, though. I hope once I have my AS, I can find a less hectic job to help my till I can go back to school.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-26-2019, 07:40 AM

I just want to be able to have the time, energy, and focus to do the things I actually like to do--like write and draw. And the aforementioned time, energy and focus have been pretty much destroyed by McDouchebag's; oh, and I'm pretty sur what remains of my sanity is in shreds, too.

Chrysothemis
Eternal Lurker

Old 03-26-2019, 01:50 PM

I promise you that it will come back in time. Jobs like that kill the soul and make it hard to improve yourself. Trust me, I've been there. I'm still recovering and it's been about three years since I was last at my job. I'm really scared of the idea of getting that low again, it's making me go crazy with imposter syndome, that all the progress I've made so far will go crashing down because I don't actually deserve it.

Life is hard, man.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-27-2019, 05:34 AM

I'm sooo looking forward to having the brain to be able to draw and write again

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2019, 11:31 PM

Still here just been busy with a group chat on discord lately

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-02-2019, 07:11 AM

Guuuugh....I'm in so many servers on discord it's ridiculous

Chrysothemis
Eternal Lurker

Old 04-03-2019, 07:58 PM

I actually did some housecleaning on my Discord account. Left some servers I wasn't even that active in, went from over 30 to 19... but I have a bad habit of joining servers, then getting too shy to speak and then ghosting. @_@

What kinda group are you in on Discord, Sailor?

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-04-2019, 10:56 PM

@Chrysothemis I'm in a sailor moon rp group on discord. its just a bunch of old friends form gaia in it. so far we have yet to do a rp in there. mostly chat and set up profiles wheil we wait for more people to join.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-06-2019, 08:18 AM

Sounds like me and NdMA XP

Chrysothemis
Eternal Lurker

Old 04-06-2019, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor star rainbow View Post
@Chrysothemis I'm in a sailor moon rp group on discord. its just a bunch of old friends form gaia in it. so far we have yet to do a rp in there. mostly chat and set up profiles wheil we wait for more people to join.
I'd be interested. :o (assuming I don't lose my nerve and get shy, anyway...)

Goodness knows I need to make some new RP friends, after the annoyances I've been running into on RPR. I've been trying to make friends there just to chat and stuff, but they keep asking for RP for one particular character. Which wouldn't be so bad, except for the fact that I've had them marked as retired for over a year now!! So now I have to feel like the bad guy when I tell them I don't want to...

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-07-2019, 05:22 AM

@ Chrys: If you like, I can invite you to the NdMA server I've got? ^^;. I don't have a hangout for it here on Mene, but it's got a magical-school-themed RP section if you're interested.

Chrysothemis
Eternal Lurker

Old 04-07-2019, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiyoTsuki View Post
@ Chrys: If you like, I can invite you to the NdMA server I've got? ^^;. I don't have a hangout for it here on Mene, but it's got a magical-school-themed RP section if you're interested.
I don't know what NdMA is (I'm guessing it's a fandom?) but I'd be interested in it, sure!

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-08-2019, 12:00 AM

Wait what is NdMA? I do enjoy harry potter so I may want to join if I may.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-08-2019, 08:09 AM

NdMA is an acronym for Noctem de Magia Academy, which is the magical-school-related hangout I've been toying with 'porting to here ^^;. I've already got it on other sites, so it wouldn't be too much trouble to create it here too, but...I also don't want to overshadow the Space Station, I'm still fond of it ^^.

The whole hangout itself isn't an RP, but it's a bit...RP-lite, I suppose? Like said, I've got a little RP area on the server ^^;

Chrysothemis
Eternal Lurker

Old 04-08-2019, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiyoTsuki View Post
NdMA is an acronym for Noctem de Magia Academy, which is the magical-school-related hangout I've been toying with 'porting to here ^^;. I've already got it on other sites, so it wouldn't be too much trouble to create it here too, but...I also don't want to overshadow the Space Station, I'm still fond of it ^^.

The whole hangout itself isn't an RP, but it's a bit...RP-lite, I suppose? Like said, I've got a little RP area on the server ^^;
That's such a cool name! I wouldn't mind joining the hangout and poking at the RP side every once in a while, if that's okay. ^^

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-09-2019, 08:17 AM

Sure! Lemme grab an invite link quick here....

https://discord.gg/VHpMcDd
Bing!