(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via MSN to Donna

Old 05-14-2007, 05:22 AM

• Tis a song.
    xD

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 05-14-2007, 02:45 PM

I figured that. Which one is it? It sounds familiar. I'm placing it on "DDR - Higher" but I'm pretty sure that's not the one.

Dammit I need a waterbottle...this Janina-brand choco*burp*muffin is makin me thirsty!

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-15-2007, 04:11 AM

• Nupe.
    It's by Sonia...I think? o.0
    And it's on the 2nd Fired up disc...but I already told you that earlier. xD

Lol. I can never fully eat those muffins. x____x;

Ey. I'mma needa talk to you when you get back from SP3.. >]
    Some shiet goin down. xD

sweetly25
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-15-2007, 04:20 AM

Goodluck with your quest ^o^

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-16-2007, 01:40 AM

• Thanks sweetly25! ^-^

Oy. The whole right side of my mouth is completely numb...up to my ear. x____x;
    The root canal wasn't SO bad. And was pretty fast. Only took about an hour-hour and a half. When ma picked me up, she said that they had changed the time since someone bailed to RIGHT after school so I didn't even have time to get home and rest. Dr. Marino {rachel & lisa's ma...lol} has to put a crown on it and I was hoping to God we didn't have to do it TODAY! Thank god, a couple weeks from now. Phew! What an exhausting day, running around everywhere. >.O;
    I keep slapping and rubbing my face, trying to get some feeling back. It works a bit, then wears off. >< Oy! Not fair!! And I keep biting my tounge...I actually had to feel inside my mouth to find out it was my tounge. I felt something I was biting and at first thought it was my filling or something. The dentist said I had a bit of a crossbite [one jaw is moved slightly to the side of the other] and I'd already known that. But when I looked in the mirror I noticed I didn't have a crossbite, because the teeth on my left are aligned. My upper jaw is actually smaller than my lower one and my teeth don't align on the right side. 0.0;;
    SOweird.

Anyways. I heard beat it in the 2nd dentist office and gray sky blue in Dr. Marino's. xD It was funny because I had to keep my mouth open and I was trying not to laugh so hard.

As far as the xrays go, I HATE them. WITH A PASSION! D< Dr. Marino had the same kind I had when I was a kid, where you have to close down and it cuts into the bottom under your tounge. Then they put that camera close to your jaw. xP
    At the second one though, the lady told me to bite down on some weird looking headphone set [that's what it looked like. o.0;;] and hold it. It didn't hurt and it had a camera on it. I was so happy because it didn't cut my ...uh skin? gums? whatever it's called part under the tounge. xD.

RAWR~! And I keep making weird faces. I have to take IBprofen every six hours. xP

Well, anywhoo. This concludes my lonely, no friends, post.
    Wow....so sad huh chica? ><

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 05-16-2007, 02:17 AM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

SOsad. We have no real friends at school but each other and Nina.

Anyway I hope you're feeling better. Can't talk much right now 'coz I'm still RPing on Gaia (double characters, bleh...) why'd Alastar have to return?!

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-16-2007, 02:20 AM

• I know. u.u
    ...I was about to say Skeeshy but he don't really talk to us at school. D;

Meh. Not feeling better, but oh well. Maybe laterz.
    Mmkays. I can't talk either. xD I can only type. But I know whatcha mean.
    Have fuuun.
    Oh, and when you have time, I wanna see whatchu wrote about the characters. xD

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 05-16-2007, 02:29 AM

Skeeshy, well I only talk to him in 5th and occasionally when I see him. Like after school when I was swishing my feet on the walkway and going like : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD to him while going for a hug. Hey, I'm not invisible to him anymore! He was like "Oh hi!" and then like came up and gave me a hug right? When other times he'd be ignoring us if either you or I passed by him?

Characters? GLADLY!

Bunneh in Wonderland (Highschool Wonderland)

Alice Characters/H.S. Wonderland equivalents
Alice - Bunneh - Me (of course)
Mad Hatter - LV
March Hare (that's the other rabbit!) - JV
Caterpillar - Pattypillar - Patty
Cheshire Cat - Danicat(Trevor)/Gelikat('Gelica) - Angelica
Queen of Hearts - Queen Anne Ho-Rexia - You (duh we figured that)
King of Hearts - King Regent with No Name - Roger
White Rabbit - Skeeshypillar with Ipod that needs to be recharged - Squishy
Tweedle Dee/Tweedle Dum - Emo/Eem-Ho Dumb, Emo/Eem-Ho Dumberer - K & L (which the story is based on)
Doorknob - David
Flowers - Florensis Biznatchallis - The Mean people at school
Dormouse (the little mouse) - Nishi-Mouse
Cards - Pens/Pencils (Pimps and Hoes respectively).

Additional Characters
Character/Based On
White Bitch of Gwenia/Gwen Stefani
Travis-Donkey/ Shrek-Donkey
Trevor-Kitty/ Shrek-Puss-in-Boots
Prince Douglas of Sills/Douglas Sills & Prince Charming

I got the Alice list off of Wikipedia. Do we need more characters?

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-16-2007, 02:35 AM

• Oh! March Hare~! Duh rae. xP
    Danicat? I thought trevor was puss in boots? o.0;;
    Or is that going to be his name?

Who's this Queen Anne Ho Rexia? I know nothing of her. Sounds like a total dork. xP

King Regent no name. xD Lmao. SO spirited away. xD
    King Regent...perverted? I dunno. HE IS THOUGH! xDDD

Hahahah how are we gonna put david as the doorknob? o.0
    So weird.

I say more characters. Like eh three at the most. We don't need a whole lot.
    And they don't need to be Alice. I'm thinking a screwed up fairytale.
    Potc characters? Lmao. xD No way.
    Maybe some dizzy? Iono.
    And we could put down Cynthia and Kristen. >]

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 05-16-2007, 05:14 AM

Danicat = Trevor's girlfriend
Gelicat = Angelica

I think we're gonna end up with 2 of them.

Trevor IS Puss in Boots.

Queen Anne is YOU, stupid.

XD Cynthia and Kristen in it would work though. What would they be?

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-17-2007, 11:48 PM

• No idea what Cynthia and Kristen would be though...hmm...I'll think about it.

[wewt! I found Crisco yo! I'mma bring so we can watch it tomorrow! :] And Wedding Date...and maybe Imagine Me & You...Hahah I can terrorize all those little kids with lesbianism. xD]

...anyways.

Uhh lesse...harry potter? Potc? white chicks? LMAO. Uh, cinderella? [cause of the whole ball/prom thing]

Oh dude we forgot Dinah! Alice's cat...you could change it if you want cause I doubt a bunny would have a pet cat xD or eliminate it whatever.
    Who the hell is bill the lizard? o.0; Well, I'mma go download the movie from the other computer because I have it there and my disc is scratched so the dvd doesn't work. >.O
    Oh. Do we need the Rose/leader of the biznatches?

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 05-19-2007, 05:43 AM

No idea either.

On the topic of our summer vacation for next year to Italy...

Mommy wants to book tickets right away because we have to plan a year in advance. Daddy may be coming with us and you need to ask your parents. Mom wanted to go on an Alaskan Cruise but then I was all "HELL NO!" because her friend was recently on one that crashed and sank (luckily everyone survived). So she decided not to go for one. I still want to go to NYC and Italy. So ask your dad and we'll start planning with my mom.

super panda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-19-2007, 04:03 PM

Good luck on your quest, Donna <33 Nice outfit by the way x3

L o g a n
hay

Old 05-19-2007, 04:05 PM

Are Valentine's Belts still 7.5K?

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-19-2007, 07:28 PM

• Double thanks super panda. ;D

`L o g a n: I honestly don't have a clue. And seeing as how the MEG was closed, I'll have to wait for another guide to fully set up so I can see the prices for it. Not many people have been selling them though so it's hard to tell...

@Chica: I talked a little bit to daddy about it, but he's kind of confused about the whole thing. And he's not sure it's a good idea to go to Italy. >< ;-;
    AWWW! NO ALASKA?! T-T
    DAMN! IT SUNK?! 0.0 I imagine that water would be freezing. :shivers:

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-20-2007, 03:08 AM

• Chaotic Bra was obtained earlier today. ^^
    thread updated. <3

super panda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-20-2007, 03:43 AM

Congrats on getting the bra *^^*

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-20-2007, 04:04 AM

• Thank you! Again. xD
    <3

How's your questing going dear?

super panda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-20-2007, 04:13 AM

You're welcome *^^* My main source of gold is the Descender game, but since that's under maintenance right now.. yeah.. xDD I guess I just have to start posting more 8D

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-20-2007, 04:18 AM

• Ah! Same here. I'm a bit irritated since it's finally my time to play again...I wonder when the maintenance will be completed...and what they're doing to it. Maybe making a mute button? ;squeal; xD
    I'd love that.
    I was under the impression that other people made the game though so it wasn't going to be fixed. o.o;;

Hahah, I really should post more. I'm starting to lurk quite a bit. u.u;

super panda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-20-2007, 04:22 AM

*^^* It isn't my time yet (still have to wait for 12 more hours) but I like to practice xD;
haha I'd love a mute button =D It's so.. loud.. ^^; It's somehow always at least as loud as the music I'm playing on my computer, heh.
x) Like the bank? ^^;..
Yeah, I'm starting to post a lot more to make the gold xD;

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-20-2007, 04:25 AM

• Aww. I'm probably going to wait until tomorrow since I doubt I'll be able to be online at this hour everyday. Darn times. Why do we have to wait 24 hours? Why can't it just be the next day? Like Gaia and their chance whatever items? x/
    Ah practice. I was horrible the first time I played...and still a little bit. But my tablet and pen help so much more than my wireless mouse. Even better than a regular mouse. I can click much faster. ^^

You're lucky. Most of my music is much quieter. u.u

super panda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-20-2007, 05:40 AM

^^; Yeah, I don't like that about Descender either, heh. Oh yeah, I'm not that great either.. Though, now it's getting easier for me to get around the 60s more regularly... My highest was 75 x3.. Tablet's easier you say? Hmm.. I should try that then with my other computer since that's the one that's hooked to the tablet =3
hehehe, I'm sorry.. =P I don't know how to fix that so yeah...
I'm going to go to sleep now, it's not really late yet, but I need to wake up early.... ^^ Good night! <3