~Mutant_Marshmallow~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-19-2007, 06:47 PM

Abis: Easy way is always the best way. I can't pay mine online.

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2007, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Mutant_Marshmallow~
Abis: Easy way is always the best way. I can't pay mine online.
I can do about 3/4 of them online... The rest I have to do the hard way.

... Wow. I'm discussing bill pay. My life has officially become heinously boring.

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 07-19-2007, 06:54 PM

Abis: Maybe they'll make stupid stuff because of the spam and all. That's what I'm afraid of. Or maybe they'll be really great.

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2007, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizted child eve
Abis: Maybe they'll make stupid stuff because of the spam and all. That's what I'm afraid of. Or maybe they'll be really great.
Eh. I hope they're great.
Key's too proud of his new avatars and his art to purposely release something horrid.
*crosses fingers*

~Mutant_Marshmallow~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-19-2007, 06:56 PM

Abis: Lol, my life is boring too. The most fun I've had in about a wekk was going to the mall on Sunday Lol.

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 07-19-2007, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abis
Quote:
Eh. I hope they're great.
Key's too proud of his new avatars and his art to purposely release something horrid.
*crosses fingers*
Yeah. That's true. You're probably right. I bet they will be nice.

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2007, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Abis: Lol, my life is boring too. The most fun I've had in about a wekk was going to the mall on Sunday Lol.
Lmao. Mine was probably going to see Live Free, Die Hard. Wow. Special moments. The movie was awesome, though.

@ Eve : Yay, for being an optimist. xD

Love your avvy, btw. I was playing with the MAC, trying to get something to match that crown, and failing miserably, but it works with yours. xD

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 07-19-2007, 07:00 PM

Abis: Oh. Thank you.
I got my crown first when I opened my quest thread. My first item ever was the white scarf.

I'm sure you could make a nice avatar with it! :D

~Mutant_Marshmallow~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-19-2007, 07:01 PM

Abis: Lol. My life is always so boring.

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2007, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Abis: Oh. Thank you.
I got my crown first when I opened my quest thread. My first item ever was the white scarf.

I'm sure you could make a nice avatar with it! :D
^ . ^
My only problem is saving that much gold. Everything is so much more expensive, here, but the items are amazing.

@ Mutant Marshmallow : Mine tends to be far too hectic. I plan and get involved with way too many things at once, so this week has actually been a nice break. ^ . ^

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 07-19-2007, 07:05 PM

Abis: Oh. I see. It just takes more time to earn gold here. Not necessarily harder or more expensive. I thought that way at first though.

~Mutant_Marshmallow~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-19-2007, 07:06 PM

Abis: My life isn't very hectic. Although sometimes I do have a lot to do but not very often. I've just been cleaning about this whole week.

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2007, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Abis: Oh. I see. It just takes more time to earn gold here. Not necessarily harder or more expensive. I thought that way at first though.
You're probably right... I'm just still getting used to it. I'm still amazed that the store items I want are around 4 times the price of the CIs... So weird.

@ Marshmallow : Lmao. I'm one of the people that has to be constantly in motion, so weeks with nothing to do are interesting. I think I reorganized my office twice, my room once, and have been running about on random errands. Fun time.

~Mutant_Marshmallow~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-19-2007, 07:10 PM

Abis: Lol. I've been cleaning up in my room. And a bit dowstairs. But my room was my main thing. I'm still not even done lol. Because I've been going through all my draws and throwing away stuff and trying on clothes too.

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 07-19-2007, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Quote:
You're probably right... I'm just still getting used to it. I'm still amazed that the store items I want are around 4 times the price of the CIs... So weird.
Yeah. That is a bit weird. I agree. But sometimes the store items are better than the CIs in my opinion. I love the chaos CIs. They're the only two I have. XD

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2007, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Abis: Lol. I've been cleaning up in my room. And a bit dowstairs. But my room was my main thing. I'm still not even done lol. Because I've been going through all my draws and throwing away stuff and trying on clothes too.
Lmao. I always get distracted while cleaning my room. I'll be organizing an area, and wind up fiddling with a random item I found for ages... That, and I micro-organize, so jewelry and shelves alone can take ages.

@ Eve : I prefer the Chaos items, but I'm trying to get both the sets. Plus, the Order Scarf is kind of pretty... In a 'totally not my style' kind of way.

~Mutant_Marshmallow~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-19-2007, 07:18 PM

Abis: Lol. Sometimes that can happen to me too. I wll just fool around with something for a while. And sometimes it seems like when I take a break, I can;t get motivated to start cleaning again lol.

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2007, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Abis: Lol. Sometimes that can happen to me too. I wll just fool around with something for a while. And sometimes it seems like when I take a break, I can;t get motivated to start cleaning again lol.
Definitely know that feeling. XD

And. I'm off to lunch, for the moment. Thanks for staying and chatting.
^ . ^

~Mutant_Marshmallow~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-19-2007, 07:22 PM

Okay, I'll probably still be here when you get back.

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 07-19-2007, 07:53 PM

Quote:

@ Eve : I prefer the Chaos items, but I'm trying to get both the sets. Plus, the Order Scarf is kind of pretty... In a 'totally not my style' kind of way.
Yeah. I like them, but not pink. I wear pink in real life, but on here it just seems... I don't know. XD I love blue, black, purple and silver. So I went with those colors for outfits.

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2007, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah. I like them, but not pink. I wear pink in real life, but on here it just seems... I don't know. XD I love blue, black, purple and silver. So I went with those colors for outfits.
Lmao. I basically wear anything black, white, or neon. But, on here, I've been loving the red, light blue, purple, and black avvys I've made. Too bad they're all expensive. xD

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-21-2007, 05:54 PM

Thread updated. Added images and more commons.

^ . ^

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-30-2007, 08:32 PM

Sorry for the absence... Out of town off and on all summer. Very difficult to keep up with things.

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-02-2007, 01:23 AM

...I'm afraid I have to apologize again... Went off to college, and all, and completely forgot all about the thread, along with all other online activity. xD

Moving into the dorms was a royal pain

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 09-02-2007, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lmao. I basically wear anything black, white, or neon. But, on here, I've been loving the red, light blue, purple, and black avvys I've made. Too bad they're all expensive. xD
Oh. I see. Yeah. I have a red outfit as well. I love blue though. ^^