NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 04-16-2014, 03:12 AM

Cedric listened carefully, sighing and placing a steady arm on the man's shoulder. Tim was good at over reacting to things, driven by all the stories he read. His imagination was always all over the place. But for some reason, this time it felt real. "Look, why don't we just drive on up there? We can make sure everything is alright. Maybe they don't have reception or a phone line up that way?"

He glanced about the street before walking out the library with Tim. He didn't expect to be noticed, as he didn't live or work in this town, but the city a few hours drive away. Yet, he was still cautious, holding onto Tim's hand as they went to his car. "I'll come with you, and if we see anything suspicious, we can drive away and go to the police straight away." He also had a hand gun with him, which he used for protection only. If anything really bad happened, he would be armed.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 04-16-2014, 03:25 AM

Tim grasped Cedric's hand tightly and walked close to him, nuzzling against his shoulder to steal a bit of his warmth. He nearly jumped at the idea of driving back out there, but wouldn't let the thought pass by, even if he wanted to seem a bit less concerned than he actually was. "Uh... Well, I was gonna give it another day. I mean, if Jake's fine and all that... I just don't want to get him annoyed at me for overreacting like I always do." He chuckled shakily, angry that he couldn't get the overall concern for his friend out of his head. "I mean it was way out in the boonies. There's no way that's not a friggin' death sentence or something. I mean, who's to say a shit-ton of seedy things aren't happening?" He felt sick at the thought. It was an awful idea. And he'd done it! He let Jake force him to take the guy out there. And then leave him!

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 04-24-2014, 10:35 PM

"But if you are so worried, we should at least check up on him. And if he gets mad, well... That's his problem. You are a good friend to care so much and worry so much for him, and I am sure he'll understand." Cedric smiled and hugged Tim, patting the man on the back to calm him. He had taken the bus into this town, knowing that Tim drove to work. Usually the two would meet up and go back to Tim's house for some romance. But it didn't look like Tim was in the mood this time. "Do you want me to drive?"

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 04-27-2014, 06:20 AM

Tim closed his eyes as Cedric hugged him and took in his heat and scent, both of which he loved. Their get-togethers weren’t as often as he’d have liked but he took every moment he possibly could. This time was different, though. And Cedric was right. Tim was too worried not to go see if everything was okay. He was too worried to go home with Cedric because his attention wouldn’t be where it ought to be. He nodded slowly. “Yeah, would you? I came in early to take care of late returns and I’m so dead.” Tim laughed, pulling back and stifling a yawn as if it had appeared on cue.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 12:40 AM

Cedric found Tim's car with him and got into the driver's seat, waiting for his lover to get into the passenger side. He slowly pulled out of the car park and followed Tim's directions out of town and into a nearby forest. He kept conversation light to help Tim's nerves, and they listened to a nearby pop radio until they lost signal. "Man, it's really in the middle of nowhere, isn't it? I bet he has no cell phone signal all the way in these trees."

They pulled into an almost hidden driveway, driving up it until a large house appeared, nestled in the trees. He cut off the engine and they sat in the car for a few minutes, staring up at it. It really did see like something was wrong, but Cedric couldn't voice his opinions and make Tim even more nervous. "Let's go knock on the door."
-

Dan grimaced, staring out his window at the couple walking up his footpath. Who were they? Mormons? They didn't look like doorknockers. Maybe they were Jacob's friends. He made sure to have the stun gun sitting in his pocket and they knocked on the door. Walking past Jacob's room, he was glad to see the man had locked himself in the bathroom. His pet was in there too, curled up on the bed in the sunlight.

"You stay there, my pet." He closed Jacob's door and locked it, going to the front door and unlocking it when he heard the knocking.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 05-20-2014, 01:01 AM

Jake stirred when he heard that familiar sadistic voice, growling but hearing another door lock instead of the nearer one being worked at. He forced himself up, crawling to the door and helping himself to his feet before unlocking and opening the door. "Alexis...?" He stepped onto the carpet and closed the bathroom door behind him. "What's going on...? Why'd he lock you up in here?" He went to the door, trying the handle and pulling, but finding resistance. "Gooood... What the hell's he doing...?" Jake pressed his ear against the door, hoping to hear something.

Dan pulled the door open after stowing the stun gun his belt and pulling his shirt over it. "What can I do for you men this afternoon?" He asked, putting on his usual friendly smile.

Tim stepped forward. "Hey, I'm a friend of Jake---Jacob. The one that answered your ad online."

"Oh, of course! I take it you want to speak with him?" He looked from the younger man to the older one and smiled. "Come in, come in. He's sleeping right now, but I'd be glad to let you stay until he wakes up." He stepped aside, putting a hand on his hip, close to the stun gun. The bigger one would need to be taken care of first.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 05-26-2014, 12:30 AM

Alexis lifted his head and listened to Jake, his tongue flickering as he tasted the air. "Strangersss. Sstay here." They wouldn't be around for much longer anyway. He shifted so Jake had a place to sit on his bed.

Outside the room, Dan was sweating slightly, trying to think of a way to get the two downstairs without too much of a fight. He excused himself and left the room, rushing downstairs to cover up the cages and table he operated on. Walking back up the stairs, he found the two where he had left them. "Ah, Jacob is up now. I have a room downstairs where he sleeps. Would you like to come down to see him?"

"Why can't he come up here?" Cedric asked, holding Tim's hand and staring at Dan in suspicion.

"Oh, he'd rather you go see him. He's in the shower."

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 05-27-2014, 12:45 AM

Jake's eyes widened and he gasped. "Strangers...? Strangers!? B-but can't they help us? Alexis, they could help us..." He wanted to yell but he was afraid. Who were the strangers? Would Dan hurt them if he made a noise? Could it be Tim? There was more than one, Alexis had said. More than one meant it couldn't be Tim unless he got one of his friends, or his lover from the town over, to follow. He stepped back, fighting the urge to break down and sob uncontrollably. What if it was Tim? What if it was Tim coming here? Looking for him? He put Tim in danger. Just because he couldn't think twice about some obscure ad on the Internet. How stupid was he?

Tim shook his head, feeling a sense of unease and dread constricting his chest. Why would Jake be downstairs? In the basement? The house looked plenty large enough to let Jake stay upstairs and cause no trouble. "I dunno..." He grabbed Cedric's arm. "C-Ced... I don't think..."

Dan slipped by Cedric and grabbed the stun gun from his belt, jamming it into the man's side and sending a bolt through his body. "Damn it. You could have made this so much easier." He grabbed the man as his limbs went rubbery and he automatically fell. "Now, you. Listen to me. You'll help me bring this one downstairs, or you'll get the very same." He pointed the gun threateningly at Tim. "Understand? Come on!"

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 06-03-2014, 12:25 AM

The smaller one was crying as he helped bring his companion downstairs. It seemed Dan was right in thinking that once the stronger one fell, the weaker one would do what was asked. They walked down the stairs and into the basement, the cages covered by a sheet. Dan directed the big one into one of these cages, thinking about what sort of experiments he'd be good for as he directed the weaker one into a cage next to him. "Now you be quiet like a good boy. I'll be down later to have some fun with your companion. Might make a good gorilla or lion, what do you think?" Dan smiled and left the basement, locking the door and going to where Jake was locked in his room.

He unlocked the door with a smile. "Glad to see you out and about, Jacob. I have some good news. I won't be needing you tomorrow, so you have the day free to do what you choose. My pet would love a walk, don't you think? If you need me, I'll be in my office."

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 06-03-2014, 12:43 AM

Jake stood quickly when the door opened, clenching his hands in the face of Dan once again. The idea of being free for a day was appealing, but the appeal was immediately watered down, drowned, in the face of new victims. "What the fuck are you even doing!? Who was it? Who was here!?" He was on the verge of ripping his own hair out in sheer frustration.

Dan crossed his arms. "Temper, Jacob. You don't want to overheat yourself, now do you? Be a good boy and stop using such language. Now, like I said, I will be in my office. You and my pet can go outside if you like." He smiled, stepping away, and before Jacob knew it, the door to the man's office was closed. He sighed, flopping back on is bed and burying his head in his hands.

"God... Are you serious right now? Come on, man, this is so fucked up, you know it...! Alexis..." He uncovered his eyes to look at the form. "I don't want them to get hurt in my place..."

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 06-03-2014, 01:13 AM

Alexis sighed and slithered closer to Jake, enjoying the body warmth that the man gave off. He rested his head on the man's chest, his tongue licking Jake's face slightly. "No sad, be happy. Might jusssst be mormonsss," he said. That was what Dan had called the men that occasionally knocked on his door and tried to talk to him. Something about a man called Jesus. Alexis could barely hear because he was often locked in a room or outside when they had guests.

"You need food, eat, make you happy," Alexis had yet to see Jake eat and he was certain that wasn't good for the human. When Alexis was punished and wasn't fed for a day, he became emotional and angry.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 06-03-2014, 01:20 AM

Jake couldn't help the involuntary snort that escaped him. Shaking his head, he sighed and put a hand against Alexis' cool body. "Yeah, but even they don't deserve anything that happens down there." He muttered, staring at a crack on the ceiling. "It's crazy... And I bet you went through a hell of a lot worse. I mean... It's all awful." He pulled a face.

"I don't want to eat." He moaned, sounding more like a defiant child. "I'm not hungry, and I don't trust much of what Guy over there has in this house... I think it'd be less painful to just die of hunger." Even as he spoke he felt and heard a frustrated groan in his stomach. His body wanted him to eat but his mind kept imagining the worst. What exactly did Dan keep in his home? What was that meat that Alexis ate? Probably human. And there was no way Jake was even getting near that.