Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-27-2013, 03:10 AM

So, I wasn't sure where exactly to post this, but of all the art forum places, this seemed the best bet. Anyway, as the title says, I want some help deciding the subject of my next painting project for class (or first really, but I've had this teacher twice before). I want to continue on with some things I was doing last semester which was illustrations and depictions of my characters and writing. I'm currently an art major, but writing has been my main focus for the last year or so, so I try to tie in all of my art to my writing.

What I need help with though, is what character/story should I pull from?! I have so many and I love them all so much that I can't pick!! Normally I need deadlines and requests to get anything done (which is why I do commissions). The assignment will give me a deadline, but I really wish someone would request me to do my personal projects because I never do them. I'm sure you people understand. So please tell me which of my characters you think would make the best painting!!

Here's a link to my charahub account since that has the fullest compilation of my characters in one spot. (look under a-z since not all of them are in groups). I know it's a lot and they don't all have their info all filled out, but all except Taiga have at least one pic ref to base off of, and I have a pic of him that's just too big to be uploaded there. I hope some people will give me their opinion and if you know any of my rps or other writing, you can recommend based on that too.

One more thing: I do mainly watercolor painting, but I also have my oils and acrylics with me. My watercolors are like- X x X x And my acrylic/oil- X x X

Someone force me to do the things I want to do!!

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 08-27-2013 at 03:13 AM..

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 09:57 PM

>.> Did you ever decide on this. lol.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 09:59 PM

uh...I did art and all without getting any votes, but I still would like some. I have a huge list of painting ideas and all still.
considering this was for class and I already graduated.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-17-2013, 12:49 AM

well i would if your charahub account ever loads

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-17-2013, 01:17 AM

aw okay. your internet being bad? mine too...

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-17-2013, 01:50 AM

i think its just that site, so when it comes back i'll look at it.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-17-2013, 03:07 AM

I see. I've never had trouble with that site before except when my Internet is shit.