Old 04-16-2009, 02:47 PM

I like the smell of clean clothes ^_^

I made breakfast and ate and such

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 04-16-2009, 02:50 PM

I'll be making lunch in about 30 minutes. Our time difference sucks. ): Imma make Scott move us back to the west coast eventually. :3

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-16-2009, 02:51 PM

I definitely miss you on the west coast. even nor cal would be way more doable for visiting :( NC... I'm just too broke for...

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-16-2009, 02:58 PM

I live on the other side of the world from the United States D;
It's 11pm here xD

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-16-2009, 03:00 PM

lol. yeah. it's 8 am for me >.<

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-16-2009, 03:02 PM

Woot, 11 carrots! I hope I'll be able to get three free carrots from the farm so I'll only have to make four more posts >.>;;

*makes some instant noodles for dinner...a very late dinner xD*

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-16-2009, 03:02 PM

Its 11 am for me. xD

Nor Cal to So Cal was like a 9 hour drive. and totally annoying, but at least I got to see everyone once every couple of months! Being completely cut off from everyone makes me sad! D:

Fading- where be you?

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-16-2009, 03:06 PM

Small island near China by the name of Taiwan XD

...Damn, only got 1 free carrot from the farm >.>;; *continues to hope for the best for the next half hour batch of carrots*

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-16-2009, 03:08 PM

it makes me sad too :( everyone that's still out here is just >.>

they need to grow up OR they're not real friends OR they're just mean...

I need tome new rl friends or to move to nor cal or something.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-16-2009, 03:11 PM

I don't have much of any friends IRL, I'm an otaku who hates going out and does not go out unless the situation calls for it, such as going out for food lest I starve to death.

Most of the time I prefer to be by myself anyway, so it doesn't really matter if I have any RL friends or not. I do enjoy the company of friends online though ^^

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-16-2009, 03:13 PM

I like being social to an extent... being on the computer so much I feel like I have no life outside of it is just not me... I like just hanging out or watching movies or just talking with some friends. not TONS just the ones that matter. it's all fun stuff to me.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-16-2009, 03:15 PM

I have no RL friends out here. xD Moved here over a year ago and I still haven't met anyone that I can consider a friend. In classes people are just kinda meh, coastie wives are even more meh, and I'm not into the bar scene so going out with people is a waste of time. xD My So Cal friends were awesome though, I was used to going out once in a while and just hanging out with people I feel so cooped up not being able to!

My dads been to Taiwan a couple of times when he was in the Navy. I had shirts from there when I was little. xD

Apparently I have to go make lunch NOW aaron won't stop bugging for food. That's what happens when you dont eat your breakfast!!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-16-2009, 03:15 PM

Occasionally it's ok for me...but if I have to spend...say, more than four hours with more than one friend IRL, then I'd start to get annoyed and want to get away. I'm bit of a loner, I never feel too comfortable when I'm around others since for as long as I can remember.

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-16-2009, 03:20 PM

Give Sakura, Aaron and Melody plenty of kisses and hugs from me! i miss them all so much.

breakfast is definitely good for you

as for friends... I dunno.. everyone's just :/ they use me for rides since I have a car... it gets super annoying. and class, we're all competitive :P I'm not well liked since I was the only one who got called back from sony for an internship. So class people are meh.. the ride people are meh... and you know I also dislike clubs and the like so >.<

that leave my second life and wow friends. honestly sometimes its sad that they put in more effort than people that are right here.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-16-2009, 03:25 PM

A lot of people these days just seem to be ":/" and spending too much time with them just grates the nerves!

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-16-2009, 03:27 PM

that it does. sadly you just have to deal in most cases. :/

there are some good worthwhile people out there... just none of them happen to be around me for now :(

I did meet one nice couple that I hung out with at the school's easter egg hunt. we were helping all the kids. they had a daughter that participated. they were nice.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-16-2009, 03:38 PM

d'awww cuteness. (: My school had an egg hunt, but Scott had duty that day and my sister was here. We had no way of getting down there. </3

My sister is one of those ":/" people. >.< I swear the weekend with her was hell.

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-16-2009, 03:40 PM

you'd figure she would be pleasant though... i mean she doesn't get to see you or the kids that often you know? why be sour on a vacation :(

maybe she was just.. having a bad day or bad year.... or something :/ tried talking to her?

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-16-2009, 03:43 PM

Naw, she was on the phone with her 40 year old boyfriend most of the time, when she wasn't doing that she was outside smoking. She just fails, this is her rebellious years or something, shes acting like a 16 year old. Hard to imagine that shes going to be 20 in June!
She complained about the kids, said the egg hunt was a waste of time and it was just a hassle. She's not welcome back for other holidays. I can't deal with her acting like a moron anymore. xD She yelled at me saying I'm not her mom, which is true, but as a mom I deal with enough crap from my kids, I don't need to deal with hers too!!

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-16-2009, 03:49 PM

you're not her mom, that's true, but she's an adult and as a guest and a visitor in your house, she should be respectful. I mean.. sakura, melody and aaron are her nieces and nephew... imo she should want THEM to be happy... but I guess what bugs me about that most was that she CHOSE to visit. I highly doubt you imprisoned her and forced her to be there or anything...

you're right... :/

but maybe next year will be better and maybe you can have an in the dark egg hunt. those really are fun.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-16-2009, 03:52 PM

I figured to do an egg hunt for the kids next year, and a dark egg hunt for parents later. >.> Invite over some coastie families and just have some fun, and since its a family event no alcohol has to be involved and I can enjoy the time with other peoples little kids as well as my own. xD

She did choose to come, but she didn't tell us until the morning she was arriving what time her flight was coming in, or until the day before easter that her flight left before noon on easter sunday. as if I want to be driving for an hour to get her to the airport on te main part of easter sunday! please! thats when lunch and the egg hunt SHOULD be!!

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-16-2009, 03:56 PM

thats oddd.. I don't know.. i wouldn't drop in like that? has she before?

maybe she really was going something but who knows... I never reallly understood your sister to be honest >.> but then again i really don't know her. just seemed pretty mean for her to act like that :(

oh yeah. adult inthe dark eggs hunts are funny because then you can hide the eggs in incredibly difficult places and it's funny to watch where people look and their reactions to finding them.

we used to do ours as kids. they were just more "in plain sight" kind of hidden.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-16-2009, 03:58 PM

yeah, I was going to hide them in evil places for the adults. xD more fun that way!

She had told us a couple of weeks before hand that she was comming down for easter, just never gave us times that she was arriving or departing, so we couldnt schedule ANYTHING!

I don't get my sister either. Ever since our parents divorce she stopped growing up and has only been acting like a whiney teenager. >.> Another thing that I just can't stand, I know I was one at one point, but seriously I grew out of it. (I swear I'm not being one now! D: I have to get it out somewhere!) But jeebus, that girl can grate a nerve.

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-16-2009, 04:03 PM

lol you have 3 small kids and are surrounded by :/ people. we all need some way of getting it out...

who knows... each person is different... it could be she really was affected by the divorce differently than you were or she could just be a sour person.. i dunno... don't think you or I will ever know with her...

maybe she'll change? people do go through phases and she's still young.

i feel old >.<

i liked helping with the egg hunt at school. maybe a late "in the dark" egg hunt can be done next year... but that might be too much for the school to do.

Last edited by TheEmpressofEvil; 04-16-2009 at 04:09 PM..

NorthWRGirl203
The wonders that she holds......

Old 04-16-2009, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fading Existence View Post
Yeah Dx I'm not very interested in the other games...Snake freaks me out with that loud noise it makes when you lose.

Six more minutes until the next batch of free carrots come out...*waits eagerly*
Haha lol too true lol too true!