Shame_
RP Stalker
Send a message via Yahoo to Shame_

Old 05-28-2012, 01:55 AM

Name: Tavric Aimes

Last edited by Shame_; 05-29-2012 at 02:56 AM..

Elerra
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-28-2012, 02:46 AM

Name: Roland Danis

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 05-28-2012, 03:15 AM

Up before Dawn, per usual, Tavric slowly made his way from his room, all dressed in his robes, down to the church. He did his morning prayers, as he did always and made peace for the coming day. He was a very solemn man, light hearted but not flighty. He didn't take his job too seriously, but he wasn't loose either. He just went day to day with his duties.

One duty in particular was to head over and educate the becoming prince. He knew this job wouldn't last long, because the boy-Prince was in his manhood, and would have to find a bride to be queen very soon. He wasn't upset by the loss of the friend he had made, and he hadn't been over looking him long. No, he took over when the Prince's original seer had been brought home by their Lord.

Heading into the chambers, he knocked first, nodding to the chamber maid before finally heading in after they awoke the prince.

Elerra
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-28-2012, 07:02 PM

Prince Roland woke up by the chamber maid, it did take a while for him to get up. He wasn't truely a morning person, but he got up anyway and got dressed.The maid told him that his tutor was here. All these lessons was a pain but he had to learn it cause his father was expecting him to take over the crown once he got a bride. It was another thing he didn't look forward to because well he wasn't quite into them. Roland couldn't agrue his father because the kingdom needed another heir to the throne or it would be lost to the enemy.

Roland slips on his glasses and fixes his vest once it was on him. Sighing deeply he heads out of his room and into the other part of his chambers. He looks at the priest "Hello Priest Aimes...I see you are up earily." says. He yawns again only wish he could go back to bed but his princely duties come first.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 05-29-2012, 05:22 AM

Tavric stood with his hands folded neatly before him. He smiled softly to him and bowed ever so sligtly to him, showing the top of his head. "As always, young Highness." he replied to him. Tilting his body, he motioned to the door with the swoop of a hand. "Shall we head off for your morning sessions?" he asked, waiting on his Prince, even though he knew the answer would be yes. It had to be yes.

Elerra
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-29-2012, 11:21 PM

Roland nods, heading to the door knowing it was going to be a busy day for him today. At lease he was looking foward his free time this evening if any thing didn't come up. One thing he mainly did during his free time was playing on his violin in the garden. He opens he door and steps out of his room into the hallway. Roland wonder how many more lessons he had to do but he figure it would last until he was crown the king.

The prince was slightly nervous being king cause he was always compairing himself toward his father. His mother would be pleased how well her son had grown up to be a fine young man. But sadly due to a illness she had passed last year. It was a hard blow to all the people in the kingdom not just on the royal family. The queen was very lovely and was always loved by all who comes across her. So it was a sad day when the queen had passed away to the heavens.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 05-29-2012, 11:38 PM

The young priest walked along side the prince, smiling all the way. "You will be glad to know that your classes for the day will not take too long." He knew that his prince would be glad to not be stuck reviewing things he all ready knew about. "But, if you will remember that your company is required amongst the lady of Rigstead; as per requested by your father."

Elerra
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-23-2012, 12:22 AM

The prince sighs as he so didn't want to see the lady of Rigstead the one his father had choose for him to marry. He knew it was best for the kingdom cause it gave hope for the kingdom for another heir. But he wish he could choose who he wanted to marry. But his father was a stuborn man. Roland rubs the back of his neck continue his walk along beside the priest. "Yes I nearly forgot about that.." sighs deeply. "Guess I have no choice but to go..I surely can't talk my way out of it." chuckles alittle.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 07-09-2012, 12:52 AM

Tavric scribbled down on his notepad, a journal of the prince's schedule. "I know you wish to marry someone you love, but it's not your father's fault that you have yet to make it known if there is a woman that catches your eye. Surely, if you had found a woman before the wedding took place, he'd let you choose her. But I must say, you're cutting it close, my prince.."

The red head fixed his cap before leading him into their "class room." "Let us just get this over with, then we'll see your potential bride." Then he paused, sitting down. "There..isn't perhaps a girl you like, is there?"