\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 12-26-2011, 04:37 PM

Time to Start My Usual Event RP
The rules are simple.
1. You control only your character.
2. you are not invincible :P
3. No chat speak.
That's it, No profiles or complications needed. You can be any species you want, any type of character. Remember just because it is set in a fantasy/technologically deprived kingdom doesn't' mean your character has to be. As long as it isn't prohibited by Mene rules, its fine with me.

The Plot Is This.

A beautiful, magical kingdom, which may or may not be named menewsha ^.~, recently discovered the power of steam. It created powerful trains to criss-cross it's land, augmenting them through magic. Recently, however, one train's magic has become ...faulty. The train has trapped all it's passengers on board, only allowing people to get on not off for some unknown reason. The conductor is trying to find a way to fix it. There are, however, rumors of a death and a growing feeling something is terribly wrong....

And this is where we start

The train chugged slowly along the track, everything brand new and glistening on this first journey. It was the newest of the trains and the most advanced. It was truly a luxury and the top of the line. From the windows the kindom's beautiful scenery could be seen, currently on one side the dark and hidden forest and on the other a crystalline lake.

One of the viewers of this scene was a white haired woman with eyes as black as coal. She sat next to one of the windows in the dining car and picked at a bowl of fruit. She was frowning, her innate fae blood allowing her to sense something was wrong. Still, nothing had happened yet even though she had been told by a seer friend of hers that a massive magical event was to happen in this train on this date....

Perhaps this would be a peaceful vacation?

*My Character

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 12-27-2011, 06:21 PM

Sai saw the white-haired woman sitting near a window to admire the landscape:
he sat in the other side and continued to watch her.
It was so good watching a woman so beautiful...
He looked away from the woman, when the fat man next to him asked him to stand up.
Sai made a little bows with his head and changed position. He walked next to the white-haired woman table and sat again in his spot.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 12-27-2011, 06:30 PM

She had hoped to find what she was looking for here, yet perhaps the rest of a peaceful vacation wouldn't be so bad? She had been pushing herself a little to hard... She could feel it in the tightness of her back, the stiff muscles and strain she'd been holding. She frowned at the thought, her back... there was something missing there that she was sorely missing. Still she would not have long to brood as she felt someone approach.

Absently she glanced upwards to the handsome brunette, offering a small polite smile as he passed her. She'd always liked long hair... Had he been looking at her? It felt like that... oh well, perhaps she was merely paranoid. She was good looking she knew, well by human standards anyway. Was it really so bad that someone was looking at her? Yet despite this she couldn't suppress the feeling something was wrong. It felt to her like something slimy was skirting through the shadows... which being her father was a fairy, or rather fallen fairy or pixie, of the shadows felt distinct and disgusting to her. It made it rather unpleasant to eat.

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 12-27-2011, 06:42 PM

Sai saw the woman looking at him and he smiled again..
He wanted to talk to her, but he had never been good at courting girls: they usually laughed at his clumsiness with the gentle sex... He flushed on remembering that, he sighed and go next the window to look at the lake..
It was so beautyful, peaceful and crystalline... He was almost ready to sleep, when.. He saw something dark from teh window... He looked better: there were 3 or 4 strange shadows on the lake's surface...
He looked around.. The shadows disappeared...
"Am I dreaming? Or are they following me?"
He thought..

((I dunno who/what THEY are... I'm just going on with you XD))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 12-27-2011, 06:47 PM

((Hehe well they are something that will make shadows behave funny so that works >.>.... I'll reply after Aoi rp wise since she's working on hers now <3. I'm so happy. I got rp buddies *snuggles*. ))

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 12-27-2011, 06:53 PM

With a cup of tea steaming in front of him, Arashi leaned back into his seat, crossing his legs and folding his arms behind his head. The moving train rocked his frame back and forth as his crystalline gaze swept around the train carriage before settling on the back of the head of white hair in front of him. He absently ran his tongue over his lip-ring before looking back down at his cup and letting his arms drop. he picked up the cup and took a sip before setting it back down.

He wasn't oblivious to the dark aura that seemed to tinge the train around him. He couldn't call himself a necromancer if he couldn't see something as obvious as that. It's too bad he couldn't tell what it was. Ever since his run-in with that- No, he wouldn't think about it. He laid his arms on the table before him and leaned heavily on it, his long hair cascading over one shoulder. The half he had ties up swayed forward and brushed against his cheek as he did so. he raised a hand to sweep it back and glanced to the male sitting across the aisle from the white-haired beauty he'd been observing.

Yes, he would admit she was beautiful. Probably of fae descent. He gave the male a once over before running his tongue over his lips again and turning his attention to the world beyond the glass of the windows.

((sorry that took a bit longer than I thought it would :<))

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 12-27-2011, 07:02 PM

( I knew I knew your name! Staria, I've rp'd with you before. :yes: In Arechi's Can we escape this nightmare ) (also, sorry I couldn't find a smaller picture.)

Mara was content, yet worried. She had finally run away from her home and the monster that was her father. Granted, she was a monster too. This train was the one she had chosen to run onto after loosing her father at the station. She rubbed her upper arms absentmindedly; a nervous habit she had. She had almost missed it, and he had almost found her. She could only imagine the punishment that she would receive if she was found. He father had kept her locked away in a near abandon house. The only reason that she was allowed at the station that day was because she had been on her way to her marriage. He uncle's last wife had died and not produced a child, so she had been offered to take the wife's place. She would rather die. The fox demon sat in a secluded part of the train, very near to the door to the next train cart. She could leap out at a moments notice, if the door would just open. She tried the handle again and it didn't budge. She sighed and went back to brooding.

Last edited by Wrenji-chan; 12-29-2011 at 05:30 PM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 12-27-2011, 07:02 PM

((no problem lol and two nummy brunettes <3. She's a lucky girl hehe))

Briefly her gaze caught the blush and for a moment a smile returned to her lips. She couldn't help a few mischivious thoughts that rose of teasing him. Both her parents were of fairy blood so it was simply in her nature, even if she was sealed in her human looking form. She may have done it too if the shadows hadn't moved outside the train. The shadows were gathering, sinking into the natural shadows of the train and merging with them. She slowly stood, putting her hand on the window but it was beginning to frost over.

She hissed at the slight pain and pulled back a moment. She frowned and leaned forward before attempting to open the window. It would not budge...The exsits were already sealed. What ever this was could even hide it from a fae of both tricky pixie and light fairy origins, this was not good... not good at all. Still she tried to keep herself calm, a mass panic was not what she needed. Most normal people would feel merely a slight chill and only know anything was wrong if they tried to exit. She'd pretend the window was stuck and she changed her mind... yeah that's it.

----------

((edit: Yup yup <3 I has you on my friends list from then :P. and lol it's perfect, no worries <3))

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-27-2011, 07:13 PM

Purple eyes narrowed to look beyond the strands of brown hair that fell into his line of sight and Arashi watched as shadows attached themselves to the train's shadow. How... strange. He turned his gaze at movement in front of him and watched as the lady got up to open the window and then seemed to think better of it.

Arashi would have dismissed it as nothing had the temperature drop not been noticeable. He frowned slightly, teeth tugging on his lip-ring before raising his head and reaching one hand to the window closest to him. he splayed his fingers on the glass and watched as the clear glass became frosted. He pulled his hand back and stared at his hand, his own spells reacting to...to...whatever that was. Flickers of dark purple mixed with black flickered briefly across his palm. He curled his fingers into a fist and let his hand drop back to the table.

Hm...this was an interesting development...

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 12-27-2011, 07:14 PM

Sai looked to the red haired guy and to the fox demon girl.. Both of them were pretty cute, but nothing to compare to the white haired woman, probably a fairie or an elf...
He shooked his head and crossed his arms: "Why are they following him?"
He took off from his jacket's pocket a strange amulet: "DO they want it?"
Yes.. yes... to show his courage, he stole that amulet from a damned place.. He knew there were a malediction on that site, in the North of the Region, but... "HEY!? How could I know the myth was real??"
He looked around, hoping none saw the amulet and put it in his pocket again.

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 12-27-2011, 07:20 PM

Out of the corner of her eye, Mara saw something reflect the train's light. She looked up just in time to see a very odd man place something in his pocket. He appeared to have rings in his mouth. Mara touched her own lips thinking of the terrible deed he must have don't to receive such a punishment. She also saw others try to open the windows. But they were either too weak to, or the windows were the same as the door; sealed.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 12-27-2011, 07:24 PM

Shay caught the necromancer's motion as she was starting to sit down and slowly she picked up her meal and shifted gears. She moved to slide in next to the brunette and gave him a flirtatious smile so anyone watching would think that she was just trying to pick him up. Still as her dark eyes shifted to his own pale ones they were nothing but serious. She could sense his dark magic as it reacted with the thing invading the train. She didn't catch the sight of the amulet, to intent on the man before her.

"You sense it too... I may need your help. I know little of the dark but I do know one thing... Everyone on this train is supposed to die today. Do you have any interest in helping me prevent that?" She asked with a small smile, a sense of excitement in it. She was not doing this just for the humans and others around her... no she had her own reasons for chasing down dark magic and destroying it. If she found the right one she just might find a way to free her wings and be a true fairy again...

((lol I love the fox girls thought. XD what terrible deed indeed. Hmm would you like me to get her more involved >.>.... we do need a first attack victim and as a fox she'd be more likely to be able to move and not be killed then a human >.>)

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 12-27-2011, 07:27 PM

(( I'd love to be the first "almost" victim! ))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 12-27-2011, 07:35 PM

((Hehe works for me <3 the mysterious shadows will try to eat you first then >.>))

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 12-27-2011, 07:38 PM

(( meep. O.o bring it on! :illgetu: ))

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 12-27-2011, 07:44 PM

((my turn now!!))
Sai tried to not think to anyone, but him.
He stood up of his spot, walked down to the corridor and went to the door.
He looked to the kistune and smiled.. He've never seen a demon fox so beautiful...
"Thanks to Izanagi* She didn't understand I'm a demon me too..."
He sniffed the air... They were near..
Sai saw the windows freezing and he growled

*a sort of Zeus for Japanese

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-27-2011, 09:04 PM

Arashi's eyes flickered to the woman as she sat next to him. He shifted his position and casually put his arm around her shoulders and drew her closer, to continue her charade.

"It's no concern of mine what happens to others... but it couldn't hurt to help, hm?" he whispered, leaning in closer to her ear and smirking to give the impression that he was flirting back with her. Maybe if he did something like this... he'd be able to return to his full power.

"Do you have a plan? or do you need something to draw them out? I can provide back-up or a distraction if needed."

((ugh... sorry it's so short))

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 12-27-2011, 09:06 PM

((I think it's ok ^^ I wait for other people to post XD))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 12-27-2011, 09:17 PM

((you worry to much as usual Aoi <3, the attack will begin when Wrenji chan gets back <3))

The fairy gasped softly in surprise and nearly squeaked in surprise as he pulled her close. She had not expected him to fall into the play so easily, and honestly wasn't all that use to men. She had only really been with one man and he had abandoned her when the fae court took her wings. To calm herself she played with the charm that now held them within, the fluttering inside the crystal reacting by moving closer to her hand. If she had been sentenced to death it would have been destroyed or sealed away from her so she died slowly as her magic leaked away. It was a cruel and painful way to die, the ultimate death penalty for a fairy who could not live without their wings.

"I am not sure yet, I know only that it seeks to use the shadows and writhes through them like snakes. I am not a seer and so i can only say what i was told by one. I have no plan yet, it is more powerful then i expected. It should not have been able to seal away the train without me stopping it... it's using" She replied, his words pulling her back to present. Still, his breath on her ear reminded her to much of the man she had thought was going to marry her once upon ago and it made her shiver. She suppressed a blush, thinking absently that maybe she should have used a different ploy.

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 12-27-2011, 09:27 PM

((interesting... the necro and the fairy XD))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 12-27-2011, 09:31 PM

((it would be a hell of a combo xD. She's kinda got some baggage though so I dont know if it'll happen >.>.... She was engaged and in love with another fairy. He supposedly loved her but turned on her when the court did what it did >.>... so she's a little scared of men right now.))

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 12-27-2011, 09:32 PM

((poor little one... T^T ))

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-27-2011, 10:12 PM

((aww... now i feel bad having Arashi doing what he's doing :<))

Arashi 'Hm'ed, tightening his grasp slightly before pressing a chaste kiss to the fae's forehead when one of the other passengers looked over. He flashed the lady a quick smile, giving the impression of a loving couple.

Truth was, he'd had his fair amount of seducing women... but he'd never really felt anything doing it. It wasn't anything new to him, pretending to like somebody, be it male or female. But sometimes he felt bad doing it. Not like a necromancer, but he still had his heart, so he wasn't a true necromancer. And so he felt a bit bad about doing this.

"May i ask you name if we are to work together?" he asked softly. "...I do apologize for my actions. It's...habit..."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 12-27-2011, 10:23 PM

((Nuuu make her squirm and break her out of her shell if you want, might be fun. ))

Shaylee bit her lip slightly as he gripped tighter but simply ducked her head so it looked like she was playing bashful. She wasn't sure what to think, he was playing it so well. He had to be some sort of playboy... Oh well, it wasn't important. It would keep the others from panicking and allow her to get an ally that would balance her weakness. He would know much of dark magic and her of light, the combination may just be what was needed to save everyone's life. So she would smile and look like it didn't bother her, like she was use to playing with men.

"I initiated the play, so I have no complaints. My name is Shay and you?" She responded quietly, giving him a simple smile. Outward she would appear perfectly unbothered, even like she was enjoying this utterly. Her pink lips were curled in a perfect smile, slightly parted as if ...intrigued. She had perfected the work of acting well...

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 12-27-2011, 10:45 PM

Sai turned to see the red-haired boy and the woman talking to save travelers: demon from his ears could hear everything..
He was ready to leave the wagon, doing the first instinctive gesture his species should do, when he sighed and remembered that years ago a human helped him... "It's time to return the favor..." He thought. He sat in front the girl demon and looked at the shadows outside the window. He rested his left elbow on the dogwood glass and put his head on his left hand, clenched fist: he was prepaired... surely, there'll be a fight, sooner or later... and He was prepaired...