Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 02-17-2011, 07:21 PM

I have an entry for Image #1!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: Who wrote Joe? It's Bret Micheals! VH1's Newest Reality Show!

I have an entry for Image #2!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: A horrible example of black market organs being discarded in the alley.

I have an entry for Image #3!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: I've been away for two months! Do you have anything to say about this positive pregnancy test I found in the bathroom?

I have an entry for Image #4!
My Valentine Caption: Build your own hermaphrodite kit! only $19.99! Valentines Day Special!

I have an entry for Image #5!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: Give me your cookies or you'll find out why my favorite play is the Nutcracker! <3

I have an entry for Image #6!
My Valentine Caption: Linsay Lohan invites you to her wedding day!

[COLOR="Purple"]I have an entry for Image #7!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: After the grizzly bear showed up all the couples and their food were eaten!

I have an entry for Image #8!
My Valentine Caption: The smoke monster from Lost finally gets a girlfriend. <3

I have an entry for Image #9!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: Owner: I TOLD YOU! No more roofies in my establishment! Man writing in book: So... 8mg is too much Rohypnol.

I have an entry for Image #10!
My Valentine Caption: Secret #23 for a relationship : Surprise your honey at work wearing your sexiest wifebeater!

The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-17-2011, 07:38 PM

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Unknown to the public, this was the result of the closing of The Neverland Ranch.

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "heart broke"

My Anti-Valentine Caption: "Go pee on this stick, if you're pregnant, I'm leaving."

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Photographic evidence in the case of the people vs. Criss Angel

My Anti-Valentine Caption: "Now when they ask, you'll tell them you fell down the stairs... RIGHT!??"

My Anti-Valentine Caption: So easy, a caveman can do it (look close enough and you'll see the club marks on her head to prove it!)

I have an entry for Image #7!
My Valentine Caption: A photo from the wedding of the Invisible Woman and Invisible kid.

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Proof that love hurts.

My Anti-Valentine Caption: "Eurika, the formula works! Yes, and I shall call it Rufilin!"

My Valentine Caption: "This here is my boyfriend... son, cousin, brother, and daddy."

Lauryn de Vampyre
Zydrate Addict
Send a message via AIM to Lauryn de Vampyre Send a message via Yahoo to Lauryn de Vampyre

Old 02-17-2011, 10:04 PM

My Anti-Valentine Caption: The kids in the front are fatter because they ate the 21 kids not in the picture.

My Anti-Valentine Caption: C'mon, kiddies! I have free Valentine's Day candy in the back of my van!

My Anti-Valentine Caption: I know I said I want you feeling better for Valentine's Day, but the thermometer goes in your mouth!

My Valentine Caption: The perfect Valentine's Day date, guaranteed! And for only $19.99 more, you get to use the "extra" features!

My Valentine Caption: Billy's first lap dance! Happy Valentine's Day, Billy. And keep those hands where we can see them!

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Sally had one hell of a Bachelorette party, but she ended up missing her Valentine's Day wedding! I think this was a sign...

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Alien abduction is God's way of saying you shouldn't get married.

My Valentine Caption: Turns out beauty isn't just skin deep for these two...

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Angry Man: I want my money back!
Drunken Lady: *mumbles incoherently, then hiccups*
Pimp with Checkbook: You had the full three hours. Not my fault if you got her too drunk to enjoy your Valentine's Day.

My Valentine Caption: For a pack of Marlboro Reds, Billy Bob will do ANYTHING at Brokeback Carnival!

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 02-18-2011, 12:02 AM

I predict that more points will be scored for Anti-Valentine sentiment!
Username: (LaVida)

My Anti-Valentine Caption: ( See those cute little faces smiling at you in the front? I bet they don't know that over 50% of them will be dieing or morbidly ill, but those at the back of the group seems to get what life's offering them. )

----------

My Anti-Valentine Caption: ( ...as you can see, the world has thrown this poor man into this awful place with no family and a job as a mascot - you know what that entails. )

----------

My Anti-Valentine Caption: ( Guy: You see this? It turned PINK! How could you have slept with another guy?!! I know I sleep with other girls overseas, but this is different! )

aquamat1020
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-18-2011, 03:30 PM

My Anti-Valentine Caption: The amazing thing wasn't the twenty car pile-up, it was the fact that everyone in it was on their way to the same v-day picnic. At least most of them survived, though.

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 02-18-2011, 04:57 PM

My Anti-Valentine Caption: ( *Tsk* *Tsk* *Tsk* Kids these days. Look at what they did to their parents this time. )

----------

My Anti-Valentine Caption: (Don't worry, nothing's going to happen...as long as you do what I say.)

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 02-18-2011, 11:09 PM

Let's see if I can add my entries to the pile now that I'm feeling better.

My Valentine Caption: Love has the ability to bring the warmness that not even a sea of smiling children can produce.

My Valentine Caption: Even being in the dangerous part of the city is fine as long as we have each other's hearts.

My Valentine Caption: I had to eat the lollipop so you could read how much I love you.

My Valentine Caption: All we need is a bit of glue and lots of love!

My Valentine Caption: Nothing beats the whispers of first love.

My Valentine Caption: One day, we'll look back on this day and thank the man who left you there to be found by your true love.

My Valentine Caption: There is no better place for the perfect wedding than the very spot when I knew my heart was yours.

My Valentine Caption: Your love makes my head explode.

My Valentine Caption: Sir, I believe your daughter has agreed to make me the happiest man alive. Once she wakes up, I hope to make her the happiest woman alive.

My Valentine Caption: To prove I love you, I will always put up with your family. Even if they are a bit different than us.

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-19-2011, 12:06 AM

Entries added. ;D

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 02-19-2011, 12:09 AM

Can I correct a typo in my entry for the first image? It's supposed to say "will" not "with". :sweat:

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-19-2011, 12:24 AM

Alrighty. Typo corrected. :)

Casiana
Word to your Grandmother
Send a message via MSN to Casiana Send a message via Yahoo to Casiana

Old 02-19-2011, 02:30 AM

My Valentine Caption: Bromance meets the South. Beautiful, isn't it?

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 02-19-2011, 03:19 AM

Thanks Captain. :)

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-19-2011, 03:50 AM

Bleh, had to work all day when I wasn't expecting to do anything but sit on my arse and Mene. Thanks Howdy for doing all the thread-minding! <3

Aylin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2011, 06:43 PM

I hope I can still enter the prediction... ^^"

Username: Aylin

I would wish that it's different, but people tend to see the worst... =/

Now my entrys (sorry, my english isn't the best, but I try as good as I can ^^")

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Come and adopt them! Give them a home! Gift them for Valentine! Dressed and powdered and longing for your love. And if you don't want them anymore, just give them back - like a puppy!

My Anti-Valentine Caption: This is how a man looks, who lost his love on Valentines day. She left him broken, but didn't care and searched for a better man somewhere. Happy Valentines day, lonely heart! <3

My Valentine Caption: Honey, what's this? You are pregnant? Did you think I would force you to abort it? I never would do that! I love you... If you want it, I will stay with you and we can be a family...

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Bought a man for my doll. So at least SHE can be happy and loved...

My Valentine Caption: Psst! When I am grown up, I'll marry you! <3

My Anti-Valentine Caption: This was MY day. I was happy. I was in love and thought I had found the real thing. But now... look at me! Abandoned from my bridegroom. What else is left to do than drinking so much vodca until I forget to breath?

My Valentine Caption: A wedding can also be great if you don't have anything else than some baskets, flowers and table-cloths. The only thing that matters is you and me! <3

My Valentine Caption: Love hurts - but at least we are together! <3

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Alright, that was the 3rd women in 5 days. I get better and better. If you too want to get rid of your wife, just phone me. I'll make her fall in love with me and never forget our first date.

My Valentine Caption: It doesn't matter where you live or what to do, as long as you have the right man by your side.

Just a question about the EI: if I win it, can I choose different one? It's okay if not, I'm just asking because I bought this one already, but would still need crown and halo... ^^"

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 02-19-2011, 07:40 PM

My Anti-Valentine Caption: ( My husband's a murder, my mom and dad killed each other, and I'm on the "wanted" list for murdering them - what a WONDERFUL honeymoon.)

seoul couture
The one with Visual Dreams.

Old 02-19-2011, 08:25 PM

Hello everyone !
Might do some captions when I have the time.
And I have some good captions.

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 02-19-2011, 11:03 PM

Username: DariaMorgendorfer

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Sargent Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club VAN

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Damnit Muriel, How could you eat my tootsie roll tootsie pop without counting the number of licks it takes to get to the center? Now I'll never know how many licks it takes!

[COLOR="Purple"]I have an entry for Image #4!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: Lars and the Real Girl, the sequel: Lars learns that though Bianca had been separated from her fist husband, the annulment had never been finalized.
Reference material if you have not seen the move Lars and the real girl http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0805564/

My Anti-Valentine Caption: The prequel to Disclosure the movie: The playground years
Reference material yet again http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109635/

My Anti-Valentine Caption: I spent 25 grand on a wedding, and all I have to show for is this bottle of cheap champagne, well, at least it's better than being married to the creator of that OTHER avatar site!

Last edited by DariaMorgendorfer; 02-19-2011 at 11:24 PM..

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-20-2011, 06:45 AM

:lol: You guys are funny! I'll make sure these are updated in the mornin'

Aylin: ~ It's okay with me if you choose a different EI - leave a note here or send me a PM letting me know which one you want. :)

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-20-2011, 08:07 AM

Twelve more hours to add your entries, then the ultimate battle between love and anti-love will be decided!

It's me versus Belly!

Who will be the winner?! And who will be the Belly?!

Chunsa-chan
Sarang hanindea yo~

Old 02-20-2011, 12:09 PM

My Valentine Caption: Little girls may not always know how to sit and not cause you pain, but they know what to say to take it all away.

I LOVE YOU.

My Anti-Valentine Caption: To my Maid-of-honor- THANK YOU for this wine you gave me, it was AMAZING...

... I would have preferred my husband though.

My Valentine Caption: From Daddy, to my Baby girl... When you were little, your Mama and I took you out on a picnic, and you said you wish to be married on a warm day just like then, surrounded by warmth, food, and friends. I took this picture shortly before the ceremony, remembering my little girl, and smiling at how she always makes her dreams come true. Keep dreaming Sweetheart, and may all your marriage dreams come true.

My Valentine Caption: Other couples say when the hold hands they feel a tingle, and need to kiss to see fireworks. Well baby, I'd say we got them beat.

My Anti-Valentine Caption: This week in the MENEWSHIAN TABLOIDS! Want to find out if your man's a keeper? Try out our tried and true dating secrets!
1) When it comes time for your handsome stud muffin to meet your father, pretend to pass out! It'll send your great bear of a father into a rage, and allow you a chance to see how 'prince charming' handles himself.
Con't on page 9...

My Valentine Caption:
Twinkies, Ding-dongs and Ho-hos, I don't need to get my gal none of those,
'Cause this v-day is nothing but us BROS before HOES.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 02-20-2011, 04:16 PM

My Anti-Valentine Caption: They remember the deaths of their parents on this tradgic holiday.

My Valentine Caption: Looking for love in all the wrong places.

My Anti-Valentine Caption: You do not deserve the sweet candy, only the hard stick.

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Our love broke us to pieces.

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Forced young love.

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Because her love did not show up at the alter, she sits in the alley thinking of better days and longing for death.

My Anti-Valentine Caption: All the suicides this day brings to unhappy singles.

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Their love was the death of them.

My Anti-Valentine Caption: "Poison in my restraunt! Unforgivable!"

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Forbidden Love

KH4Life
~Sam~
Send a message via AIM to KH4Life Send a message via Yahoo to KH4Life

Old 02-20-2011, 04:32 PM

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Don't those scary little faces, make you feel just so warm and fuzzy inside?

My Valentine Caption: Next time I make my sweetie a valentine, Ill be sure to graffiti it in a more public location.

My Valentine Caption: Man: did you eat my valentines day lollipop? Woman:uhhhh... Maybe. :(

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Man: Next time we go to a magic show in the boondocks for valentines day, Make sure we don't become the audience volunteers for the sawing people in half bit. >:{

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Girl: *whisper* Now you sit here, while I go eat all your chocolate.

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Maybe, If i sit here long enough I can find a lonely hobo to marry me :(

My Anti-Valentine Caption: Guy with book: *writes* "I don't know why all my dates keep passing out when I take them here. The usual Waiter: The ruphies Worked again! score for me!

Last edited by KH4Life; 02-21-2011 at 03:16 PM..

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-20-2011, 05:12 PM

Morning, folks! Just under three hours til the deadline! *flees to the grocery store*

spicedroses
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 02-20-2011, 05:20 PM

did Imiss out on this

BlackCart29
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2011, 05:41 PM

Username: BlackCart29