JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 07-17-2011, 07:32 AM

Airen glanced up as she saw a guy walk into the school, off the bat he freaked her out, the boy just LOOKED plain scary. She shivered a bit before looking down at her schedule more and seeing what classes she had. "And math after science?...ugh...my two LEAST favorite classes right in the morning. I swear ill be asleep before the bell rings for both" Airen was a smart girl, but lazy and lectures bored her to death. She was that girl in class that even though it looked like she didn't pay attention and was failing, was actually doing better then you were. Tucking her hair behind her eye she pulled out her cellphone to see a text from her mom.

To; Airen
From; Mom

Hey, have a date tonight. Don't wait up. Money pizza on the fridge.

Scoffing to herself she put the phone back in her pocket without replying. "Wanna come over for pizza late? Moms out for the night."

MissDifferent
Ninja Mummy

Old 07-17-2011, 08:10 AM

Belle Sarano was one of the most friendly teachers at the school and that was partly because she absolutely loved her job. She got to have a bunch of kids to teach in a more relaxed atmosphere than other classes. In her classes, her students call her by her first name just as she does to them. Although she is pretty informal in the way she teaches, she does lay a firm hand when she needs to. It wasn't exactly what she liked, but if a student was getting too far behind, someone had to.
Getting out of her blue Toyota Prius, the bubbly teacher smiled at seeing the students of the school. She loved her job and coming here was the highlight of most days. She began to walk into the school and towards her office to grab a few things before class began. The informality was what she liked about being able to control the way a class works. She believed that the more relaxed a classroom atmosphere was, the more the students could feel comfortable and be able to learn better.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-17-2011, 05:57 PM

"I can't wait either, i have been planning the whole school year out also and even have a few trips planned, some competitions, some art shows, it will be wonderful! Oh i would love to see the photos that you took, so bring them in when you can." Vanya signed to her as she smiled, getting better at her signs now that she was using them a lot, she smiled before looking around once more, frown when she saw the black jaguar, after all it was a very expensive car. "Well time for me to head to my classroom as you should go and talk to your friends." she signed as she smiled at her before making the sign for later as she started to head back into the school, going towards her classroom.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 07-17-2011, 07:05 PM

Kira shook her head when her blonde friend complained about her first classes, sad that they wouldn't see each other for the first few classes, mainly from being in separate grades. But they still had lunch and of course, Art class. Then again knowing Ren, they two would skip out on a few of the classes. They'd been doing it since childhood, skipping classes together. Except one year. Kira suddenly seemed to withdraw into herself as she thought about that one year, the pain she had caused her best friend and her brother too. Looking everywhere else she spotted a new kid, unable to control her flinch. It had always scared her, but ever since she was little she had always been empathetic to others, and she grew, so to did this weird little instinct of hers. Sometimes it was a saving grace, this instinct, it almost seemed like an innate lie detector.

Finally able to wrest her gaze away from the new guy, she plastered a very much practiced fake smile which could fool almost anyone when she heard Ren speaking. "Pizza? Sure. I'll even bring Cal. Tell my mom that we're having a study session." She replied with not so much mock enthusiasm, after all she geniunely wanted to spend time with her friend. "Cal may want to talk to you though. I think he's debating tattoos, or piercings, which threw mom into a fit about her 'baby boy'. I'm glad she hasn't caught wind about me wanting a few myself." She spoke as she pushed away from the lockers, both hands wrapped on her bag strap. "So what say you to at least attending first period, then meeting up after to ignore math. I'm sure if we really need to Cal can assist us. Math wiz that he is." She offered, hoping that maybe a break after her hated class would help her stay awake.

JessehBoo

Old 07-17-2011, 07:45 PM

Looking up at Kiki as she stared at the new student she could tell they had the same feeling. Airen sighed and shifted her messenger bag so it sat on the side of her thigh. Chuckling she began to imagine sweet little Caleb with tattoos and piercings, although he wouldn't look half bad he definitely wouldn't look like "Mommy's Baby Boy" anymore. "I'm not surprised, my mom sent my dad my school picture from last year a few months ago and he called me up in a fit about how i destroyed my beautiful face. The way i see it is a parent will usually always feel more protective over the child that is opposite their sex, if its between two or more kids that is. Hence "Momma's Boy" and "Daddy's Girl"." When Kiki started to walk away from the lockers Airen took stride next to her, they were headed toward the courtyard, they had a good hour before class started, however to get to the courtyard they'd need to pass Frankenstein that had walked in the main doors. "Yeah guess i can stomach Science, i mean i just cant wait for the frog dissection, its hilarious to see all the popular girls scream and get queasy" She said with a twisted grin on her face.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-17-2011, 07:46 PM

Mikhail grunted in frustration, annoyed about how completely different the architectural layout was compared to the academy. He looked around, spotting Kira and Airen and walked over, putting on a polite smile as he approached them, hoping that they wouldn't over-react to his accent like one of the neighborhood girls had back at the professor's home, and asked, "Excuse me ladies, could you help me find my way to the main office? It's my first year in america and the different layout is throwing me off."

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-17-2011, 08:00 PM

She nodded. "Its possible. But then, mom is old world South Korean and dad is pretty much present day American." She added thoughtfully. "But Cal was thinking of a belly ring and some ear piercings. I know I thought about the belly, but wasn't sure. Plus a few extra ear piercings." She commented, grinning slightly. "Anyway, we can get the piercings done on Cal's birthday, with dad's signature on the permission slip though. Which reminds me, dad wanted to know where we're doing the back to school party, your place or the guest house." She asked even as she turned to face the other girl, walking backwards a bit before facing right. She giggled lightly at Ren's response on her mom, though it trailed away as the 'creepy guy' as she called him walked towards them and asked about the main office. She did offer a friendly smile, but left the talking to Ren as she knew the place better than she did. That girl got in trouble a lot.

Last edited by AmaniIshtar; 07-17-2011 at 08:19 PM..

JessehBoo

Old 07-17-2011, 08:10 PM

Airen shook her head. "No, no man should ever get a belly button ring. Well, thats my opinion, its too much of a feminine peircing." She tried to picture little Caleb with one and she swore that he'd get a few looks from guys that he didnt want. "Im totally for you getting one though, you got an amazing body for it." Giggling the girl bumoed her hip against the other teasingly. "You mean WasteyFaced Weekend? Definitely my house. Mom will be away with her oh so amazing cop on a cruise for almost a week. I swear the man spoils mother to death, but hey, it keeps her away and gives my freedom." The girl ran a hand through her hair as she glanced over to the weird new kid, it seemed like he was walking towards them but she just turned back to Kiki. "Dont get me wrong i love my mom, and she'd probably join in on the fun, its nice to party without her."

Stopping as Frankenstein walked up to them Airen froze, she didnt want to judge the guy but he just gave her the willies."Um, its down that hall there, 4th door on your right." She said turning and pointing to a hallway behind her. "If you want your schedule just as the lady at the desk." she said turning to her friend. The office is where the Principal was, and she knew that man very well.

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-21-2011 at 06:07 AM..

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-17-2011, 08:36 PM

He smiled at Airen, saying, "Thanks very much, I'm sure I'll be able to get my schedule there." He nodded at Kiki, as a way of acknowledging her smile before stepping around them and heading for the office, resuming his bored 'scary' expression. He picked stepped in and picked up his schedule, locker combo, and extracurricular information, writing down directions to both his locker and directions from there to his first class before heading out to his locker.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-17-2011, 09:49 PM

Kira watched as the guy nodded at her, nice as he looked he still gave her the creeps. When he was a little bit away, she chuckled at Ren opposing guys with belly rings. "Yes well Cal is pretty feminine. Remember the one year Cal went to the halloween party dressed as a Geisha?"She countered, remember that year easily, after all she had beaten the crap out of quite a few guys when they flipped out about Cal being a guy dressed up as a girl. She hummed though when Ren complimented her body. Its not that she didn't agree, it was just the remnant monster from her time being the toadie of the populars. No matter what she had done, they still called her ugly and verbally and emotionally abused her. Sighing though she turned her focus to the weekend. "So how soon should I get started on cooking? Or we just doing a big take out platter?" She asked, one had twitching to grab her mini notepad to do the food list. It was amazing that she could do all sorts of monetary calculations, but she barely understood her math classes.

JessehBoo

Old 07-18-2011, 12:07 AM

The blond watched the guy walk of, his accent was so...attractive. She always had a thing for accents; English, French, Italian, Spanish, ever German.The worst was french, as hard of a girl she looked like on the outside, French accents made the girl melt. "Yeah i remember that, you decked that one guy and he fell back into the punch bowl." Airen laughed as she thought of it. "I sweear i almost peed my pants at that time." The boy had called her brother a "Gay Faggot", which by the way is completely redundant, and Kira flipped out on him. She really admired how much her friend cared at her sibling and partially wish she had a sister or brother of her own. Shrugging at the though she recalled she still had Caleb, her "adopted brother". "Hell no, I'm not cooking. I'm using daddy pity money on this shin dig." She said with a smile. One of her dad's "I sorry for leaving you all alone to grow up without a father figure" check came in the mail that week, and Airen was planning on splurging it all on this party.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-18-2011, 12:24 AM

She laughed along with the blonde at the memory of the guy ending up in the punch bowl. That was actually the fourth, and last time she had to deck a guy before they all got the idea that they should pick on her brother. Of course after she and her brother left, she'd heard the rumors of other guys talking badly about her brother after imbibing large quantities of alcohol to regain their manly pride. Stupid effing jocks. "Jocks are such dicks. But its funny to see them get their ass kicked by me. I'm such a tiny little girl and they're supposed to be big strapping men." She scowled softly, though the memory of her tiny frame, dressed as french maid with kitty ears and tails, knocking out the one who had come dressed as a horrible rendition of Hercules. Picking up the distinct feeling that something of her missing something, or was it wishing? Sometimes these instincts never made sense, but she could've sworn a few times she had seen a wishful look on the others face as the two hung out her younger brother Caleb. "You know, Cal still wears that ridiculous wristband you got him. When asked, he says he got it from his other big sister." She said softly, glancing at Ren to see her reaction, especially since just about everyone knew that she was the only blood relation to the younger boy. She snickered though, hearing Ren become hostile at the thought of cooking. "I never meant you cook. I would cook. Maybe get Mom to help and make some of our favorite South Korean dishes." She explained, though she might still try to sneak in her moms amazing cooking there, only just for her and Ren, and her brother of course.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 07-18-2011, 12:40 AM

Sophie gave her a soft wave before reaching down and picking up her bag, and heading over in the direction of her classroom, giving a few fellow classmates waves as she passed them.

((Sorry! Dealing with a bit of writers block at the moment.))

Il Apollo lI
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-18-2011, 12:52 AM

Charlye had of course, woken up late. Luckily for her cat happening to jump on her bed she possibly could have slept the entire day away. Rolling out of her comfy, warm sheets her sleepy eyes caught the clock. The white rabbit she screeched.

"I'm late!" Stumbling across her room she grabbed a light weight blue jake and a pair of black skinny jeans. It wouldn't matter about changing her nightshirt since it was just a strapless white top. Storming down the stairs she grabbed her keys and black vans and pushed herself out to the garage. Slippinginto her vw bug, and punching the ignition and lighting up the garage as it opened her bug kicked it into gear and sped of to her school. All Charlye could think of was, great I'm going to be late on my first day. Rubbing her cheeks she pulled into the parking lot. While putting her shoes, Charlye reached for her bag in the backseat and pulled her make-up. A lick of mascara and dash of eyeliner. Ta-da. Yanking the keys out of the igniton, Charlye stepped out of the bug and headed to the main doors. Probably everyone was already in their classes. Lovely. Starting off as loner, again.

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 07-19-2011, 05:13 AM

((I went ahead and posted even though my profiles are only up on the OOC :) ))

Adelina groaned as she was hit in the head with a pillow. "Geez, knock it off," she said and flailed her golden arms wildly, refusing to open her dark blue eyes. Her brownish red mane spilled over the Queen size bed, like a bloody chocolate waterfall.

"Get up. Get up. We're late, for God's sake Addie," Liam yelled at his twin, cocking his head and knocking the girl once again with the pillow. His muscles made the pillow THWAP across her head, the painful noise resonating in the artistic room.

"Shut up! Get out!" The seventeen year old groaned. She sat up, gray comforter wrapped around her. Tiny silver stars were designed on top of it, glinting in the light coming through her window. Glaring at her brother, her eyes darted to her left, taking in her blinking alarm clock, which must have went off during the night. Cursing, she returned her gaze to Liam. "Get out Liam! I have to change!" Adelina yelled. She grabbed her pillow and flung it at him angrily, watching it hit him like the bag of feathers it was.

"Calm down, Nugget," Liam taunted, using the girl's childhood nickname. As a baby, her first word was "nugget", yelling it when their mother waved a chicken nugget in front of her face and taunted her with it. He tossed the pillow back at her and strode out, gently grabbing the stream of Christmas lights lining her door frame. A string also hung from the ceiling, turned on by a third light switch by her door.

Jumping up, Adelina threw off her Beatles crop top she had fallen asleep on. She had showered the night before, thankfully, and pulled on a pair of paint splattered gray jeans. Next she pulled on a yellow of the shoulder top which had thin white stripes across it horizontally. Yellow flats, a long necklace with a pair of nerd glasses hanging on them, and a splash of dark red lipstick completed the look. She ran balm over her lipstick, swiping on some mascara to accent her already long lashes, and glanced at herself in the mirror, which had large, Broadway styled light bulbs above it.

The girl ran her hands through her shiny, luscious waves and sighed. Grabbing her checkered book bag, the girl quickly brushed her teeth and darted downstairs, grumbling under her breath about waking up late. "Bloody first day of the school and we're late. Spectacular," her light soprano voice was filled with sarcasm. She grabbed an iced coffee from the fridge, looking back at her brown haired aunt. "I know honey, just hurry up. Liam is driving you both," the young woman said sympathetically and tossed the curly haired male a key ring.

"Wicked," Liam said with a grin and caught them, looking out the window at the black, 1968 Mustang. It was their grandpa's, and had been left to their Aunt because she loved it so much. He was already dressed in a pair of dark wash blue jeans, black high top Converse, and a plain grey shirt which accented his muscles. Throwing on a navy blue, thin hoodie, he finished his cereal bar and raised an eyebrow at his sister. "Let's go, Nugget."

Sighing angrily, but in defeat, Adelina followed her brother out and hopped in the car. "Don't call me Nugget," she muttered and grit her teeth, slowly sipping her vanilla iced coffee. In a matter of ten minutes, due to Liam's speeding and short cut taking, they arrived at the school. She slammed the passengar door of the classic muscle car, long legs carrying her to the other side of the car. Squinting her teal eyes against the sunlight, the British bombshell took in the new school, having only been there once before. "I'm nervous," the words were a barely audible whisper.

Liam nearly didn't hear his sister, closing and locking the car door behind him. His brows furrowed as he debated what to say, their growing apart making it hard for him to know how to comfort her. "I'm not," he replied and shrugged, stepping ahead of her, black book bag hanging off of his broad shoulders. "Ello ladies," he said seductively and charmingly as he stepped into the building, passing a few hot girls.

"Ego much," Adelina mumbled and followed her brother, nodding at a girl who was the front doors. Stepping in, she let out a breath that blew back a lock of her dark hair. "Er, 'ello," she said to a few passerbys who stared at her curiously. Pulling her schedule out of her pocket, she sighed. "First class, science three. If only I knew where that was," chuckling half heartedly, five foot nine inches carried her to an awaiting class room. Nerves began to eat on the British beauty, and she rocked on her feet while she prepared herself to go in.

With a confident manner, Liam strode the halls, noticing the curious stares he received but not responding to them, unless it was a hot girl. Then of course, he smirked and winked, not stopping his pace. He had memorized his schedule and he easily walked into the science class room, grabbing a seat close to the back of the close, but not too far back. He pulled out his LG Rumor 2 and texted his sister.

To: Nugget
Where are you? Too afraid to come in, huh?

Buzzing erupted from Adelina's back left pocket, making her jump. She checked the message and frowned. "Jackass," she mumbled and took a deep breath, staring at the door in front of her.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 07-19-2011 at 05:25 AM..

JessehBoo

Old 07-19-2011, 05:50 AM

Airen nodded and laughed as she pictured it. When she mentioned the wristband she smiled, she had gotten that for Caleb at warped tour one year, the fact her called her his sister made her feel, well, good. "He's such a little dork, but yeah, hes basically my brother despite the lack of common blood." Walking over to her science room she saw a girl dressed in high fashion clothes that she had never seen. "Mmm i love your moms cooking!" she said with a bit of giddiness. Whenever she was invited over for dinner Airen wouldnt eat the whole day just so she could gorge on it. "Well this is me." She said with a sigh and motioned to the door. "Text me? Considering i PROBABLY will fall asleep if you dont?" Airen rolled her eyes. The girl then raised and eyebrow at the new girl once more.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-19-2011, 05:58 AM

Kira smiled, silently agreeing that the young male was a dork. She did giggle though as the blonde verbalized her appreciation of her mother's cooking. Pouting she snagged a quick hug from the other girl before dashing away to her own class after ruffling up Ren's hair, laughing and shouting that yea she would text. She weaved through the halls, ignoring the idignant shouts from the cheerleaders as she dodged into a group of them and nearly tripping them, all without being caught by a teacher. Making it to her first class she found a seat somewhere to her right, near the door, and in the middle. Setting the messenger bag under the table, she pulled out two notebooks, one a sketchbook, obviously much used, and the other a brand spanking new notebook. Grabbing a pen and a pencil, she set aside the ink and the new notebook, opening her sketchbook and taking the graphite to the ground wood pulp that made up the page, she started sketching different tree leaves and stick figure poses.

JessehBoo

Old 07-19-2011, 06:12 AM

Airen smiled and walked into the classroom running her fingers through her hair. Walking all the way to the back, closet to the window she plopped down in the seat and dropped her bag to the floor. This was going to be so intensively boring. Putting her earbuds in she pressed shuffle on her iPod. The song "Young Forever" came on and a chuckle escaped her lips. The Ready Set was a guilty pleasure of hers.

musikfreakx

Old 07-19-2011, 06:43 AM

Drumming her fingers on her thigh, Adelina sighed and glanced at the two girls talking. The stares made her a bit nervous, but she swallowed her fear and stepped into the classroom. She slipped her phone back into her pocket and searched the room for her brother. Her eyes met his and she glowered at him, anger in her midnight blue eyes.

Of course, he'd chosen a seat in the back. He just had to be cool like that, didn't he? And there were no seats beside him, which she figured was intentional. She took a seat in the second to last row, right beside the window. She opened her checkered bag and pulled out a new notebook and two pencils, along with a gigantic eraser.

Setting the bag beside her feet, she took her phone back out, long hair falling over her shoulders.

To: Liam
Jerk-off. Trying to avoid your sis, huh?

Liam read the text message and smirked and looked back at his counter part. Shrugging at the female twin, he rolled his eyes at her. He stuck out his tongue in a childish manner. His eyes roamed behind her and looked at the blonde girl with her iPod on and earbuds in. "Ello," he said, giving her a wave and wink.

"Ew, knock it off," Adelina said to him, he was in the same row as her, but two seats over her. He was close enough for him to hear her.

"Ew, mind your own business," Liam replied snarkly, leaning back in his seat. He let the side of his lip curl up in a charming manner as he looked back at the blonde.

Grumbling, Adelina gently slammed her fists on the sides of her desk as she turned around, staring out the window. "Sorry 'bout him, he flirts with anything that has legs," Adelina said to the blonde behind her. Liam's brow furrowed, trying to read her lips, but he couldn't hear the conversation.

Watching his twin, Liam was irritated by his sister, knowing she was talking about him to the beautiful blonde behind her. Biting his bottom lip, a cute and regular habit, he watched a hot cheerleader walk in and give him the eyes. He smiled back, but wasn't very interested and stared back at his sister and the girl.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 07-19-2011 at 06:46 AM..

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 07-19-2011, 06:49 AM

Sophie was feeling slightly left out, although it was a feeling that she knew well as she meandered slowly down the hall towards her History class, her bag thrown over one shoulder as she looked around the hall, signing little things to herself as she approached the door. Not wanting to go in just yet, as she was pretty sure that it wasn't time to start, she just stood outside of the classroom, watching people walk by.

JessehBoo

Old 07-19-2011, 06:55 AM

Airen's lips were moving along to the lyrics of the song, but no sound came out. However once the song changed to something she didnt feel like listening to, she pressed the next button to skip it. Catching the last bit of the girls sentence infront of her she looked up and pressed the pause button. The girl seemed to be a popular with her high fashion dress and what not, but she was new so meh, why not right? "Um, sorry, didnt catch that? Music." She said, jiggling her iPod a bit. Her ice blue eyes glanced over to a boy that was staring at her, obvious jock. As if, sure he was cute, but most likely a jerk. Rolling her eyes she returned her attention to the girl.

[[gahh i feel so badd D:]]

musikfreakx

Old 07-19-2011, 07:30 AM

"Uhm, s'alright. I just said ignore my brother over there. He's a jerk and flirts with anything that has legs or can wear a skirt. He was winking at you and trying to catch your attention," Adelina replied, suddenly aware of her evident British accent. She had nice clothes, that much was true. But she didn't fit in well with the 'cool' kids. At least at her old school she didn't. Sure, she wasn't exactly enemies with them, but she just didn't socialize with their group.

As the cheerleader who had stared at her brother walked past, she sneered at her short, denim skirt. "Blimey. One more inch off and it'll be underwear," she said quietly to herself. The girl turned around and gave her the once over, frowning at the new Adelina. Rolling her eyes, Adelina glanced at her brother.

Liam watched his sister, raising an eyebrow as his twin looked back at him. "Don't ruin things for me," he mouthed at her, knowing she would be able to read his lips. Standing, he strode over to the two, hands in his front pockets as he grinned. "Ello beautiful," he said to the blonde behind his sister. He did a mock bow before looking back up at her icy blue eyes, opposite of his dark teal ones. "Must I say, you are the best sight I've seen in America so far," he complimented her charmingly.

"Must I say," Adelina mocked in a deepened voice. "You are the most cheesiest flirt I've ever known in my life." She smacked her forehead with her hand.

"Must I say, can you be any more of a freak?" Liam replied back angrily, seeing the hurt in his sister's eyes. He felt bad, but didn't show it. He returned his gaze to the other girl. "Hope I'll see you later, I'm Liam," the brown haired lady killer said as he walked away, throwing a glance over his shoulder.

Hurt flashed through Adelina's dark blue eyes and she grimaced. She cursed him under her breath. She glanced over at the girl and shrugged, trying to not care. "Get used to it, part of being a twin I guess," she said and glanced about, chewing on the inside of her cheek. She had always been the more artsy of the two, living in his shadows.

((Awww! Poor Hopeless!))

Last edited by musikfreakx; 07-19-2011 at 07:34 AM..

JessehBoo

Old 07-19-2011, 07:42 AM

Airen raised an eyebrow at the two as they interacted, at the mention of the skirt the girl let out a laugh. "At least then she'd be wearing underwear." she said snidly at the cheerleader as she passed by. The girl was a known slut, sleeping with anything that had a dick and a rep. Airen looked up as the other guy walked over. His pick up line was, as the sister said, cheesey as all hell. Yet when he mentioned the word freak she made a face of disgust. "Can you be anymore of a prick?" She asked angrily as he walked away, turning to his sister. "Why do you let him talk to you like that?" Airen was absolutely shocked. If Caleb ever spoke to Kiki like that or vice versa she would have punched them. The cheerleader was whispering with another popular and staring at her, Airen gave them the middle finger.

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-19-2011 at 07:44 AM..

musikfreakx

Old 07-19-2011, 07:58 AM

Adelina laughed at Airen's comment about the girl's not wearing underwear, covering her mouth to keep from pointing to much attention to herself. The laugh was a light sound, contagious and making her features glow. "Oh that's just nasty." Still smiling, she watched her brother walk away, as arrogant as ever. Her lips pulled down as she frowned, sighing and running a hand through her hair.

Turning sideways, she better faced the girl and looked her over. "I don't want to start something here, he'd just make it even bigger and we just got here. I don't want to mess it up for us," she tried to explain, but faltered a bit. "It's not just that. He's been a bit different lately and things are rough. I want to pity him but he just pisses me off," she added. "And if anything I can get him back later at home." She grinned a bit, but sighed and shook her head.

Shrugging, Liam walked away. "S'alright babe, we can chat later," he said and shrugged off her insult. His conscious caught up and he began to feel a bit guilty, biting his bottom lip again. But man, that girl was a cutie. Did Addie always have to say something and make him seem like a jerk, or a player, or cheesy? Sure, he could be a bit of all of those, but did she habe to point it out?

JessehBoo

Old 07-19-2011, 08:09 AM

Airen scoffed as he called her babe. "Im not your "babe", Ass. Maybe one of those beach blond, fake tanned, sluts wants to be your "babe"." The cheerleaders glared at her, clear disgust in there faces. "Well, at least im not a fat ugly bitch with metal in my face and a drunk ass mother!" Oh. That was it. Airen got up and shoved her desk out of the way storming right over to the girl and cracking her across the face as hard as he could. The force knocked over the girl and the desk she was sitting in. "You crazy bitch!" The other girl yelled as she went to aid her friend. The blonde looked down at the girl angrily. "You talk about my mother again, and I'll beat you so bad no plastic surgery in the world will fix your face." Walking back to her seat she smiled at the new girl innocently. Nonchalantly the blond sat back in her seat as she watched the two girls walk out, probably heading to the nurse. Her eyes caught something red on the blood, good she made that bitch bleed. It was only a matter of time before she got called to the office. Detention before first period ever started? And on the first day? Thats gotta be a new record.