Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-13-2015, 09:08 PM

"Well yes I know that now, but I didn't know it at the time." Christian replied after finishing his food. He took the plate and started to wash it gently along with hers before setting them on a rack to dry. Somewhere where the light won't sting?he thought to himself. Where could they go were the light wouldn't sting her? He was used to the burning sensation of the light but she was freshly fallen, so it obviously burned more. She needed more dresses, he could always ask the store people to dim the lights a bit. "We can go and get you more clothes since you'll need them. You can't be wearing the same thing all the time." he commented.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-30-2015, 12:33 AM

Rinoa smirked lightly at Christian's answer and sighed softly under her breath as she sat on the couch, folding her hands over one another in her lap. She glanced at him when he mentioned getting more clothes for her and thought out about it for a moment, then nodded. "Okay." She replied with a small smile. Rinoa stood and smoothed out the wrinkles in her dress and looked at him. "I don't think I've went shopping before." She said softly as she pushed some stray hair back behind her ear.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-30-2015, 12:40 AM

"You've never gone shopping? Well then you're in for a treat!" Christian replied and smiled softly. He said and walked over to her, "I think you'll like it. You can get all the dresses you want. They have so many types and colors." he explained and grabbed his house keys and an umbrella. "Alright then, we should get going. I'm sure this umbrella will help you as it has helped me." he explained and helped her up off the couch. "Come along Rinoa." he said and opened up the door then opened the umbrella for her.