TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 11-08-2009, 02:50 AM

yays

xXUnforgivenxAngelXx
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to xXUnforgivenxAngelXx

Old 11-08-2009, 02:52 AM

White: I know, but this way I don't burn myself out by questing nonstop for EIs and CIs. Special item, then a few commons to complete an avi to go with that item and then go to the next and so forth. It's also so I don't go totally insane from never being able to change my avi because of lack of items. I go crazy when that happens and I end up buying a whole bunch of crap TO change my avi and then I have to start all over again.
So yeah.

EDIT:::

I SEE YOU LURKING TANA!!!!!! :D

Last edited by xXUnforgivenxAngelXx; 11-08-2009 at 03:09 AM..

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 11-08-2009, 03:47 AM

how d oyou know I'm lurking?

xXUnforgivenxAngelXx
*^_^*

Old 11-08-2009, 03:51 AM

The thing at the bottom that tells you what users are viewing the thread. XD

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-08-2009, 03:55 AM

I never noticed that.... XD

HI CROW! I SEES YOU! MWUAHAHA!

Last edited by TanaChan; 11-08-2009 at 04:00 AM..

xoSarahBellaxo
"Follow your heart"
Send a message via Yahoo to xoSarahBellaxo

Old 11-08-2009, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanaCahan View Post

yays
OMG i love this pic......

xXUnforgivenxAngelXx
*^_^*

Old 11-08-2009, 03:59 AM

Tana: I discovered it by accident. XD

Sarah: I know right? My other favorite is the two emo blobs in the rain, one of them holding an umbrella to the other and saying "You'll catch a cold if you get wet". :)

mags42
*^_^*

Old 11-08-2009, 04:00 AM

Okay, now I know skulls are rare and everything, but can't I have one?!

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-08-2009, 04:01 AM

I see Crow -Sama In the shadows!! XD

I've got five skulls.....

xoSarahBellaxo
"Follow your heart"

Old 11-08-2009, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXUnforgivenxAngelXx View Post
Tana: I discovered it by accident. XD

Sarah: I know right? My other favorite is the two emo blobs in the rain, one of them holding an umbrella to the other and saying "You'll catch a cold if you get wet". :)
haha yea...*Sighs* i still have not got a call back from my bf... T_T

xXUnforgivenxAngelXx
*^_^*

Old 11-08-2009, 04:35 AM

RAWR!!!!! *tackles everyone out of boredom*

xoSarahBellaxo
"Follow your heart"

Old 11-08-2009, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXUnforgivenxAngelXx View Post
RAWR!!!!! *tackles everyone out of boredom*
hahaa angel <3 your so silly i ish silly toos hehe ^^ <3 xD

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-08-2009, 04:39 AM

*runs around in circles* MWUAHAHAHA!!! *dances* I'm bored, and my head hurts a little.

xoSarahBellaxo
"Follow your heart"

Old 11-08-2009, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanaCahan View Post
*runs around in circles* MWUAHAHAHA!!! *dances* I'm bored, and my head hurts a little.
hahaa be careful Tana :hug: teheee <3

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-08-2009, 04:48 AM

Why do you quote peoples?

xoSarahBellaxo
"Follow your heart"

Old 11-08-2009, 04:51 AM

@Tana sometimes it's easier Why?

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 11-08-2009, 04:51 AM

-Walks in, a few having noticed hir prescense watching from the shadows for a while, carefully digesting the conversation at hand before deciding how to act and what to say-

-Sticks sword in an unused wooden chair then hops up on the middle of the table-

Ladies and Gentlemen!

I assume you are all wondering why I have gathered you here tonight. I have a few things to say, then afterwards I will drop the serious bit because though it is sometimes needed, I do not care for it.

Item Number One
Kai-kun, the owner of this thread, is a wonderful person, and a good friend. However, like you, like me, she is not perfect. Anyone who has spent enough time around her might have noticed that she has the potential to be quick to anger, yet then she feels horribly about it afterwards. This is something that has been hard-wired into her due to her environment (-cough- Parents >=/ -cough-). She and I agree that such outbursts aren't right, or good, because they hurt her and other people in the process. Being as responsible and spiritual as she is I trust that she will pursue a way, or perhaps a variety of ways to control this behaviour in the future. I hope you all can forgive her, especially those targeted.

Item Number Two
Yaoi is a sensitive topic to some. While there are some people that adore it as an artform and for the stories, there are others that are sensitive to such things. Perhaps if you say you are looking for Yaoi RP, and somebody else is interested, I do believe it is not an unreasonable request for you to take it to PMs where you can discuss in further detail and not drag it out through multiple pages of a thread.

Item Number Three
Sarcasm does not travel the web well at all. A person who was previously talking about their cats had noticed the conversation concerning the sensitive topic of item two being dragged on page, after page, after page. They posted an image that was not technically against the Menewshan TOS, but alluded to things that were. However, this was the person's first post regarding this matter, and the way that it was done: in the "Inspriation" (or "Desperation" if you're a ThinkGeek fan) poster sort of way. Much like how I took some fanart I received and transformed it into the following:

If you take in the big picture, this was a person's way of actually trying to make a nod that the conversation had gone on long enough. However, as I opened this section: sarcasm. does. not. travel. well. over. the. internet. The owner of the thread saw the image, as it stuck out, and the anger was solely directed at one person, without taking the whole situation into view. This is, unfortunately, a very human thing to do, and I hope that it can be a learning situation for everybody involved.

Item Number Four
If you have noticed, aside from the owner of this thread, I have avoided pointing out names. However, we had a second case of 'not knowing the whole picture'. A friend of the owner came in and called the, as we now know, person who tried to note that the situation was going too far via a sarcastic image a "rude, stupid, jerk" Now I personally will not tolerate that kind of language used directed at ANY user of any thread that I am the owner, partial owner, or whitelisted knight on. This only rubbed dirt in wounds, which were wrongly inflicted. Please, do not direct such words at PEOPLE (computers, etc, are fine to get angry at).

In Conclusion
I have made my points, and I do intend to enforce each of them. If a person is known to be quick to anger, and it never leads to anything good, they will work towards fixing it. Sensitive subjects should be treated with sensitivty. The content surrounding a post may be just as important in determining a situation as a singular post, especially when web sarcasm fails. Finally, do not use disrespectful words describing any regular poster in my prescense, especially if you are unawares of the whole situation and only know of what you have heard from one side.

-Jumps off of the table, the raven anklewings making the landing feather-soft.-
-Pushes the blade through the chair, down into the floor- This blade is meant to defend, not attack. I stand for justice. I stand for defending the innocent. All of the words spoken above, I swear on my honor, to be the greater truth as I see. If anybody has any further questions or comments, feel free to PM me.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-08-2009, 04:59 AM

XD *cuddles Crow-sama* it is impossible to discern sarcasm in a text type format cause there isn't a voice to be heard, and tones to be distinguished.

as for me, what's in the past is in the past, and there's not a damned thing that can be done about it that's just my take, some people like to linger in the past too, and moan about past incidences that can't be changed and live in a if kind of life.

any who, I'm droping the subject now XD
and I see Kai lurking in the shadows! *pokes in the shadows to see if Kai comes out*

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 11-08-2009, 05:02 AM

-stretches out- It took me quite a bit of lurking to try to figure out the best way to get my point across. Usually I'm the one that mis-interprets others' sarcasm. It is probably one of my worst 'internet weaknesses' (Shhh, don't spread it around, though!)

xXUnforgivenxAngelXx
*^_^*

Old 11-08-2009, 05:03 AM

I am so fucking bored right now...And STILL daydreaming and fantasizing over yesterday...XD

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-08-2009, 05:08 AM

Your secrets safe with me Crow-sama...I have problems telling sarcams from normal talk alot in the real world, I reall suck at it XD but I use it all the time

xXUnforgivenxAngelXx
*^_^*

Old 11-08-2009, 05:22 AM

So Tana...how ish you on this fine day?

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 11-08-2009, 05:34 AM

-kicks dirt- I've missed Silenia-sama's pageprizes by ONE POST twice now.

-cries in corner, not wanting anyone to see-

xXUnforgivenxAngelXx
*^_^*

Old 11-08-2009, 05:37 AM

*goes over and huggles Crow* Awww, it'll be okay. :( You'll get a page prize, I'm sure of it!

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 11-08-2009, 05:38 AM

There's not that much time left in the event, though T_T!