Aero
(・・^...
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Aero

Old 09-18-2007, 03:37 PM

• I'm wanting a tablet, but I have windows vista. It's a Wacom Graphire4 4x5 USB Tablet with the cord and mouse. Though on the list of programs usable on and whatnot, it doesn't show Vista, but I'm not that good with program talk. xD

Here's the link to the program thinkies, scroll down a bit. ^^

Thankies! <3

Also, I'm looking for around a 100 dollar ( more or less. ) wacom tablet, any advice on whats good or cheap or whatever is lurved. <3

Edit: Thank you user below me. XD (forgot username.) D: Well thank you for telling me about the refurbished tabs of them. I'm now getting them at 80 dollars, though it does have a puny screen, ( which I'm not so used to. I can still refund if I don't like them. <33

Marron
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 09-18-2007, 05:37 PM

Yup! It's for Vista too, alright. And just a hint, I recommend buying from Wacom themselves, it's cheaper. Especially if you get a refurbished tablet. Mine's refurbished and I got it for like.. $79, works good as new, too.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 09-18-2007, 09:13 PM

Note the "or later" this means it has been tried and tested with the listed products but should work on a host of newer ones too only they either weren't popular or weren't released at the time the tablet was so it hasn't been tested on them.

Buy it. If it doesn't work then you should get a full refund as it does say or later (meaning it should do vista)

Aero
(・・^...
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Aero

Old 09-19-2007, 12:52 AM

• But I can't!

I don't know how to! Buy from Wacom that is. T.T Wacom.com doesn't work. they only have intuos and such. I didn't see any Graphites.

D: And okay, thanks you two. <3 But now onto the that question...T.T