Nightshade1988
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2008, 01:01 AM

I just...draw. I also rely on good lining and shading. If it doesn't look well blended, I'm not done.

LazyKat
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2008, 01:27 AM

It depends on what I've been looking at. I sort of morph styles to fit what I've seen recently. Not terribly noticable unless you're looking for it though XD

It's really rather odd, but useful for the line of work I'm in at the moment, drawing (profit and fun XD) for petsitse, I pretty much have to imitate and match other peoples styles so that the art isn't instantly identifiable as being produced by any one person. It helps make things a little more seamless.

I think the only thing that could be said about 'my' style is... shiny.

Nathaniel Mea
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-10-2008, 10:25 AM

I grew up being inspired by Elfquest and Jugend (Art nouveau?)so I guess that set a brand on my style growing up.

I draw in a semi-realistic style that I have developed the past 8 years.

*points to self* I'm old.

crisscoula
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-10-2008, 01:42 PM

I enjoy drawing in semi-realistic..i like to add certain trade marks to my characters like..big lips or a big nose. Perfection is very boring to me, i like a character with a story written in their faces. XD

Hon
De-activated

Old 03-10-2008, 10:36 PM

I try to incorporate realism and structure into my art, mostly working on anatomy currently. However, the main focus of my art.. is toward a anime/manga view.

I like to draw sad/mad emotions the best. :'D They're my favorite type of character, too. I wonder what the says about me. o_o

L_Ryuuzaki
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-26-2008, 09:53 PM

My style? I don't really draw well. So I'd say scribbling.

[`TheWitch`]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-08-2008, 09:43 PM

I don't really draw, because yeah, i'm reaaalllyy bad at it. xD
But when I do TRY to draw, it's usually something dark/sadistic. :]

GoldenWolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-09-2008, 11:22 PM

My own of course! :P Well, it has some influenses from manga / anime... I don't know what to say, it's hard to explane... But I garante that no one else has it! :D

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-10-2008, 12:06 AM

Hm... mine's a manga style.. I like doing very 2-D-ish lines, but at the same time, I like adding lots of detail within those lines, which sorta explains why I do hair strand by strand XD

Paroxyde
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-10-2008, 04:45 AM

I don't usually draw that often, but I do whenever it's for something like a birthday card or a convention. Usually my style is... a combination of old-school Chinese comics with abit of realism, I think. C:

Sriae
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Sriae Send a message via MSN to Sriae

Old 04-12-2008, 10:49 PM

I don't think I HAVE a style, personally. But people say I do. I don't quite know why. o_o;

If I had to categorize it, I'll have to say it's a anime/manga mutant runaway that's trying to find middle ground between stylized and realism.

Rainy
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Rainy

Old 04-13-2008, 02:59 PM

My style changes with time.
I try to make it more girly-ish rather then just simple.
I have a chibi version, a regular and a realistic style :)

sweetly25
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-20-2008, 10:11 PM

My style changes like every couple of months.. so its not really stable as you can see ...

But they still tend to be in the anime cata.. for most of my drawing ^^''

patchy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-26-2008, 09:10 PM

Right now my style is in a period of transition o3o
I've pretty much always drawn round face types with pouty lips, small noses and really large brows but I'm slowly making a change to long prominent noses, smaller skinnier lips and brows and generally just a less girly look since I've taken a liking to drawing men pretty much exclusively ^^;;

serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-27-2008, 01:37 AM

Well, I'm not entirely sure how to describe it. Anime meets fashion meets realistic, I suppose. The base is anime, but I often elongate the neck, legs, arms and fingers. Much like fashion design drawings, with more realistic eyes and sometimes noses. They're very stylized.

katla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2008, 03:12 PM

I'm still learning to draw, so I havn't really developed my own style yet. I'm working on it though o.o

gazerock!
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-29-2008, 03:31 AM

http://aneihsikaku.deviantart.com
if you want to see my style.
to be honest, i kinda hate it because it changes so much. i guess mine is kind of realistically proportioned manga. i kind of pull things from 021, tehryu, mellolover, aquafeles, nikosoup, sorae, and moral-extremist who are all from dA. and a little bit from the guy who draws katekyo hitman reborn! my really really really old art is what i like to call supergenericuglyanimuart. ugh. kinda like amuria (from dA) and i have like 5 different chibi styles. D|

Sleep
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-29-2008, 07:43 PM

I used to be very influenced by anime, since that's basically what started my journey as an artist. For a couple years I used to be in that stage of where I would draw big eyes with stick bodies, but over this past year I've been practicing with realism and trying to refine my style into a more developed 'style'. It's no where near perfect, but I've come to enjoy it. I still need a lot of practice with coloring and putting more emotion into my art.

Kaelin Devereux
not coming back, everything is O...

Old 06-30-2008, 06:06 PM

:sweat: my style is anime. I truthfully always seem to draw anything, but it seems to turn out more anime-like lol i dont know how i guess since i've been drawing that since i was in the 7th grade it's pretty much stuck with me

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-06-2008, 12:04 AM

My "style" used to be heavily influenced by CLAMP. The pointy eyelashes from Magic Knights Rayearth and X and the body shapes...Now I'm playing around with a more generic anime look to have more flexibility with expressions. Once I get a hang of that, I'll want to try a more realistic style. ^^ Something like Chinese novel art. <3 But for now, I'll keep practicing coloring, poses, and expressions.

Dejection
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Dejection Send a message via Yahoo to Dejection

Old 08-04-2008, 10:51 PM

My style is inspired from classic 40's pinup artists like Vargas and Olivia, and also classic Western comic book styles. I also sometimes draw in a style similar to Gabe of Penny Arcade and sometimes in a goth-horror Alex Pardee/RU36 style. It's fun to mess around with different styles of art, I get bored doing the same thing over and over.

I also recently tried Art Nouveau and had a blast with it, I might try to do some more of that.

www.gameslut.deviantart.com if anyone actually cares

Volucria
*^_^*

Old 08-05-2008, 09:44 PM

Gah... that's hard to say. I draw in different styles. I have an alternative style, draw semi-realism, have a more anime-like style, and I experiment with other types of drawing whenever I'm bored with my art.

happysmily

Old 08-05-2008, 09:56 PM

Mine is quite Shoujo-ish, but the drawing style changes quite drastically. If I can't draw in one style at the the moment, I make some other style. It gets quite annoying, but I get by easily.
I was mostly inspired by Kubo Tite (Bleach) and Yoji Shinkawa (Illustrator for Metal Gear Solid)

Strangely enough, it doesn't look anything like their work...

Deviantart if you're interested http://happysmily.deviantart.com/

MickaylaMu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-07-2008, 04:09 PM

I try my best to do a anime/manga style, but it doesn't always come out that way. XD

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2008, 04:48 PM

My style is very anime and manga influenced. I can't really describe it as anything but that. It tends to change a little bit every time I find a prettier way t draw eyes, or noses. I want to move to a more semi-realistic style, but so far I haven't had much luck with that.