xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 11-21-2013, 06:43 AM

Seto sigh and nodded and then said "so Ichiru when are you and my daughter getting married?" Seto grinned.

Alice took the plate and gave it to Takuma and told him to leave and Alice gave her a new outfit it was dark purple and said "here put it on Yukina." Alice smiled.

Takuma left and put it in the kitchen and heard about a wedding and then came in the room and said "yea I want to know as well." Takuma grinned.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-21-2013, 06:45 AM

Ichiru laughed nervously."as soon as we can"

Yukina grinned at the outfit and quickly changed.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 11-21-2013, 06:59 AM

Takuma grinned and said "I can't wait for Ichiru to be a daddy just you wait when the little ones are born."

Alice smiled at her "you look pretty Yukina do you have any questions?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-21-2013, 03:27 PM

Ichiru gave him a look."very funny"

Yukina shook her head.She smiled though,she felt that she could trust thease people.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-21-2013, 08:06 PM

Alice looked at her and smiled at her and in Alice eyes there is sadness in her eyes.

Takuma looked at him and said "so did Alice tell you about her mother?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-21-2013, 09:28 PM

Takuma nodded."she did"

Yukina tilted her head looking worried about her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-21-2013, 09:34 PM

Alice sat on the bed and said "it is alright just thinking about my mother..." Alice looked at her and was going to cry.

Seto smiled and then sigh again "well it looks like you guys must protect Yukina and Alice until Yukina knows what is happening and Alice powers still lock away you both must do the fighting."

Takuma nodded and looked at Seto and nodded to him as well.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-22-2013, 03:02 AM

Ichiru nodded then senced Alice was sad and went to her."come on Alice, lets let Yukina get setteled in",he said hugging her tightly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-22-2013, 03:45 AM

Alice saw Ichiru and he hugged her and then she nodded and followed him out of the room and went back to her room and she yawned and went to her bed and laid down.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-22-2013, 04:19 AM

Ichiru watched her lay down then looked to Takuma."you should go stay with her, she trust you a lot",he said going int his room.

Yukina watched them go then looked around the room curiously,she stood up and looking around she poked her head out of the room and smiled seeing takuma,she went to him and gently tugged on his shirt and pinted to her throught.Indecateing that she was thirsty

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-22-2013, 05:24 AM

Takuma nodded and then saw Yukina came to him and smiled at her and said "do you need a drink Yukina?"

Alice was fast sleep and wish she was holding Ichiru.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-22-2013, 05:28 AM

Ichiru smiled hugging onto her happily.

Yukina nodded then said,"y-yes please",she said quietly and very shyly and was very cute.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-29-2013, 10:37 PM

Takuma looked at her and smiled at her and said "what would you like to drink?"

Alice was sleeping a bit and Alice smiled while sleeping she hugged him tight she didn't want to let him go she felt happy and safe with Ichiru.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-29-2013, 11:52 PM

Ichiru smiled softly hugging her back. "i love you"

Yukina blinked."i can chose?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-03-2013, 07:16 PM

Takuma looked at her and smiled at her and said "of course you can choose Yukina." Takuma smiled at her.

Alice opened her eyes a bit and then she looked at him and smiled and said "Ichiru I love you so much please don't leave me ever."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-04-2013, 08:10 PM

Ichiru smiled."i wont leave you ever ,and if i ever did, i can garuntee you itbe gainst my will"

Yukina smiled."then i would like some blood please"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-05-2013, 08:27 PM

Alice looked at him and smiled and then she hugged him tight and then she looked up at him and said "Ichiru I love you so much."

Takuma smiled at her and then he went to the kitchen and got some blood in a cup and came back with blood and said "here you go Yukina." Takuma smiled at her and didn't tell her it was his blood.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-05-2013, 09:08 PM

Yukina's face lit up brightly."thank you Takuma-Kun!",she said happily and drank it quickly,clearly she had been deprived of Blood for a long time.

Ichiru smirked and kissed her."I love you more"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-17-2013, 05:34 AM

Takuma smiled at her and then he took the cub from her and put it in the sink and then looked at her and smiled at her and said "is there anything else i can get you Yukina?"

Alice blushed and she kissed him and looked in his eyes and smiled "Ichiru you are sweet and kind to me I love you."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-17-2013, 01:45 PM

Ichiru smiled softly kissing her back."i love you too"

Yukina thought a moment. "Can we go to bed?",she asked softly and blushed."I want to stay close to you..."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-18-2013, 06:25 AM

Takuma looked at her and then smiled at her and then Takuma got closer to her and leaned down to her and said "alright Yukina." Takuma took her hand and took her to his room and smiled at her. "please sit down."

Alice looked in his eyes and smiled at him and she hugged him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-18-2013, 03:32 PM

Yukina followed him closely she then sat on the bed and smiled at him cutely.

Ichiru kissed the top of her head and kept her close.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-12-2014, 02:16 AM

Takuma looked at her and smiled to her and then sat next to her and hugged her lightly "Yukina I will protect you i will never leave you."

Alice smiled while sleeping and felt him holding her and she feels he is warm. Alice put her head on his chest and she smiled still and then she said "Ichiru I love you."