⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2010, 02:51 AM

Okay. Will do.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-07-2010, 03:09 AM

@ Drew - Here we go. These are just very brief descriptions of the races. I have more detailed information on the Katayan and Wulven races. I'm still working on the Dracon one.

Wulven - Wulvens are wolf people who have the ability to transform into wolves. In their normal form they look like a lycan/werewolf. They stand upright and still have most of the features of a wolf.

Katayan - Katayans are cat people who have the ability to transform into whichever one of the big cats they look like. Their normal form looks like this.

Dracon - Dracons are dragon people. They sometimes get confused for Lizard men because some of their features are similar. One good way to tell the difference is that Dracons are much taller.

Mighty Monster Drew
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2010, 03:37 AM

I'd be interested in the Dracons. ^^

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 03:47 AM

Alright, sounds good. I haven't really played as one of those yet. So it should be interesting.

Did you have a specific era or setting in mind?

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 04-07-2010, 04:05 AM

That actually sounds pretty interesting. *nods* It'd be fun to do that. ^ ^- What would they be trying to prevent? But, yeah that'd be fun. I have a character in mind for just that. :3 Gaining his memories from a past life and such. it could work well. *now with that information, goes to make the profile*
So maybe around the 20s? That time period could actually work pretty well. Everything would be kinda bad, since the war already happened, and everything's a little bit downhill from everyone trying to recover from losses. But there's a sense of glamor since with the whole Jazz age and flappers and such. Anyways, it could be a bit later if you'd like. I also like the idea of them meeting 'by chance' since, it'd provoke some sort of sense of, well getting a bit closer and maybe cause them to start talking more often when they keep meeting. It'd gradually become a bit of friends, or something like that. New York could work, we'll make up some of the places of course.

Mighty Monster Drew
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2010, 04:13 AM

Not really a era or setting

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 04:17 AM

I'm glad you think so. I'm not sure what they are going to try to prevent yet.
The '20s was exactly what I had in mind. Yes and I believe that it will create just the right amount of tension between then once they find out the other isn't really human. New York it is, and of course we have to add our own little touches to the city, lol.

@ Drew - Hmm...How about either pirates on the high seas in the 1600s or space pirates? If not we could so something like just some made up world where the ships can both fly and sail the seas.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 04:33 AM

lol Hm, well, futuristic, maybe some sort of outbreak or something? Maybe the whole thing about being secluded, they could risk getting too isolated die off if they all stay in one place for the rest of their lives? It could have happened in their past lives. About how their city or community died off since they never trusted the outside and stayed too close minded..?
*nods* Seriously. But it'd also be fun, since my character will see most of everything in a negative light, but maybe your angel will slowly convince him to see thing in a different light. Only to be all tense when they find out they're both not even human and in fact, sort of enemies. It'll be great!! X3 I love that time period honestly. I like the fashion, some of it was just so, pretty. >.>' And yay for adding some of our own touches. Gosh, now I'm excited. :3 What should the title be?

Mighty Monster Drew
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2010, 04:41 AM

I like the idea of pirates on the high seas in the 1600s.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 04:48 AM

Got it. There was an plague outbreak (we'll come up with a name for this plague) and those who weren't effected moved to secluded place and created a city. Fearing the disease they built high walls and cut themselves off from the outside world. Once again these people are in danger of becoming extinct, basically. So a chosen few are regaining their memories from past lives in an attempt to prevent a repeat. So they will have to figure out why they are having these memories and then convince the others that live in the city it is time to reconnect with the outside world.

The '20s fascinate me. The music, the fashion, and the art. I like where this is heading. Hmm...a name. I'm not sure.

Yay, I'm getting excited about both of these. I really do like the direction they are heading in.

@ Drew - Ok. Now for a story. Hmmm..

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-07-2010 at 04:57 AM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 04:59 AM

That in itself, trying to convince the others will be a challenge. Especially since everyone thinks that there's no danger since it all seems so normal and perfect that they might not even want to go out, believing that the outside world would be way too dangerous after all the time they've spent away from it. And sent the profile!
*nods* Me too. So, basics for the plot and the roles. Um, do you want profiles? And would you want to do the thread? Want to try and figure out a title for the RP or shall it just be Blue/Asca 1x1?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 05:26 AM

Yup and plus they will think they were the only survivors of the plague, but in reality there were others that survived and still living in the outside world. Got it and it should work.

You can send it to me if you want or you can just post it in the thread. I can make the threads. I'll try to get them done tonight. The Memories/Reincarnation one won't be too hard since I already had the basics up. I'll just update things in the original thread before having it moved to the 1X1 forum. We can try to think of a title. If we don't come up with one tonight I'll just name it Blue/Asca 1X1 until we come up with a better name.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 05:39 AM

Sounds perfect. Ah, can't wait. <3 Sound like it'll be very fun to do. Will the characters meet each other by chance? Or, have they known each other in past lives that they're remembering thus causing them to look for each other?
lol Alright then. That works. And I shall send you the profile. Basic info right? Name, age, and appearance?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 05:45 AM

Having them look for each other because they knew each other in past lives would work. Ok, sounds good. Yeah and if you want to include anything like special powers/abilities.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 05:55 AM

alright then. Sounds like everything's in order then.. And sent the profile. <3 Any other things you feel we should add?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 06:02 AM

Nothing that I can think of at this moment. If I don't finish up writing up the stories before I go to bed then I'll finish them tomorrow. Then you can look them over and make sure I didn't miss anything and let me know what you think. After that if everything is in order we can go ahead and start.

If you'd like I can change the OOC thread I made for the reincarnation rp into just a OOC thread for us to chat about our 1X1 rps.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 06:14 AM

Sounds like a good plan. I have to go soon myself. x.x Class tomorrow, but I'll be able to get on between classes and maybe even before or something. As for the OOC thread. It'd be a good idea, since, I'd hate to clutter this one more than it should be. >.> And pms tend to get longer and then get cut off. So, it'd be fun to chat in the thread about the rps and just talk. ^ ^-

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 06:31 AM

Nooo. I had the story all written out for the reincarnation one and I lost it because of the server backing up. Now I have to start all over. :cry:

Alright. I think I'm going to head to bed. It's 2:30am already.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 06:39 AM

O.O Noooo! That sucks! XP I am sorry. And is it? it's 11:38 here. lol Good night though!! Sleep well. And sowwy about that, it sucks that you have to start all over again. T^T

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 06:41 AM

Yeah, it sucks, but oh well. Maybe I'll come up with something better and more detailed for the story when I write it later. Yup it is. Thanks and goodnight.

Juneberry
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Juneberry

Old 04-07-2010, 01:17 PM

I'm fine with either as well. If you can't find a picture then detailed description is fine, but if you aren't interested in doing details then a picture is fine. I might just do both depending on what I can find xP I'll send you the link when I set it up~

Mighty Monster Drew
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2010, 02:07 PM

How about my ship is about to attack yours/could be the other way around, and that one of our ships is captured? I stink at ideas >.< lol I just go along with them.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 04:35 PM

@ Juneberry - Ok, I just wanted to ask because I know some people prefer one or the other. I don't mind either.
Ok sounds good.

@ Drew - Haha, ok. Give me a couple of days to think about it and I'm sure I'll come up with a good storyline. So no worries.

SailorMoon
I'M BACK!!!!! My computer busted...

Old 04-07-2010, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
@ Drew - Alright. I'll dig up a list of mythical races that I created for you to look at.

@ SailorMoon - Sounds interesting. Would you want to play the angel or a demon? Also do you prefer to play female or male characters?
Umm... I'm really good at playing female angels... I have 2 completely diffrent characters for something like this. One is really timid in front of demons, but the other is completely unafraid and wants to get the heck outta there!

Which one do you prefer?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-07-2010, 05:25 PM

I usually prefer to play female characters, but playing male ones is fine with me. I don't really have preference on angel or demon. So I can play two male demons. Would you like to set the thread up. I'll also like to create an OOC thread so we can work more on a story line.