xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 06-03-2014, 06:43 PM

Hello Anime fans I found this anime and I thought it was good but I want to know if you know about it so this is what I got so far with this and if you know of it leave a comment below okay.

Alright this is what I know so far this girl name Yui comes to this house and she meets six brother and yes they are vampires. She was sent by her father who isn't her father which i found out the hard way. Yui lives with these guys and they drink her blood but they say her blood is so sweet they won't kill which I don't know why. later on in the story you find out about Ayato Kanto and Laito mother she is the main villin of the whole anime. Their was killed but their uncle took out her heart and somehow put it in Yui body and their mother is back but taking over Yui body. Now I like the anime it was not bad or good but it was fun to watch I know its was a manga and a game for the psp but only for japan.

Taht is all I know so far but like i said before what you think of it just tell me what you think if you like or not just read this and think about it alright and please have a nice day :)

Nobuhiko

Old 06-07-2014, 08:56 AM

I pretty like this reverse harem anime, such as Diabolik Lovers, Kamigami no Asobi and Amnesia

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 06-09-2014, 04:47 AM

Oh my goodness, no offence, but I hated this anime. There was no real backstory, the whole thing was the girl being stupid and the guys overpowering her, and she'd let them. They also "abused" her in a few ways. You didn't know the mom's heart was inside her till the very end/you read the wiki. It was all very confusing and weird.

Sorry, that's how I felt about the anime. For fanservice, yes, for anime for fun, no. :c

Heolstor
Buggie Masked Heartbroker Queen

Old 06-12-2014, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii Neko Teaa View Post
Oh my goodness, no offence, but I hated this anime. There was no real backstory, the whole thing was the girl being stupid and the guys overpowering her, and she'd let them. They also "abused" her in a few ways. You didn't know the mom's heart was inside her till the very end/you read the wiki. It was all very confusing and weird.

Sorry, that's how I felt about the anime. For fanservice, yes, for anime for fun, no. :c
Kawaii, I totally have to agree with you. I am sorry to those who liked it, but how vampires were displayed so stereotypish and the female protagonist was simply a weak nobody, honestly, it was rather annoying than enjoyable.

About the story, I can't say much about it because I lost interest in the middle of the anime and stopped.