xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-10-2014, 05:11 AM

Two boys who live and help the queen but the boys hate each other Alois Tracy the evil and spoil brat. Ciel Phantomhive the cold but loyal kid. With their butlers they could take over the queen if wanted to. One day the queen need the boys to help her with a mission and with the help with her new helper but this person is shy and no talking much. The boys might get along or the kingdom will be doom from something darker.

Name: Alois Tracy
Bio: Alois is master of the tracy family at a young age he was taken from his family and he was forced into it since he was a child when he got older he wanted to get back at the person who took away his childhood his butler Claude Alois as the mark of the spider. Alois is a evil kid he doesn't care who he hurts since no one cared about him. Alois deep down is a scared child.
picture:

Name: Amy Blackmash
Bio Amy is head of the blackmash family her mother died by giving brith to Amy her father neved loved his daughter but then he died. At the age 9 she lost her father but she became head of the family. Amy never talks but then heard the queen needs her help she must meet the two boys. With her butler of course. Amy as a mark on her back of a dark blue flower.
picture:

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-10-2014, 05:27 AM

Name: Utsuho Reiuji

Utsuho was called upon by Amy, and have served her master faithfully since that time. Despite her looks and gender, she dresses in a normal butlers outfit. She has proven very capable in any duty set upon her, executing them with flawless speed, precision, and finesse. Her personality is hard to read, around Amy she is kind and caring but people exclaim 'she has the devil about her'. It is an apt comparison, for she never hid the fact of what she was to Amy, that being a Yatagarasu(Hell Raven). Despite what she is, she has never thought once of betrayal and stands beside her master without hesitation or doubt.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-10-2014, 05:42 AM

Amy was still laying in bed and kept seeing bad things like she was does then she opened her eyes and then rubs them and looked at the window and got up and pulls the curtains and sighs and looks at the blue sky and she sigh of course and then heard the door and turned around and said "Utsuho you may come in..." Amy said in her low soft voice.

Alois was getting dressed and he was mad but giggling at the same time he was told by the queen that someone will help him and his rival for a mission and he wonder who this new person is. Alois told Claude to get the stuff ready for the master of the phantomhive and Blackmach to come. Alois was in his study having some tea but his maid was being dumb like always and she almost spilled his tea and then he slapped her and glared at her until she left and was mad but then he was smiling again and then had a evil look on his face and said "I wonder who is person from the blackmach family is..." Alois wonders while drinking his tea.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-10-2014, 05:51 AM

Utsuho entered the room, bowing lightly. "I am sorry M'lady. You were having a fitful night of sleep, I didn't want to disturb you in hopes that what troubled you would vanish." Utsuho spoke politely. She normally would of woken her master up before this to prepare her for the travel but Utsuho knew of the dreams that plagued her master. "I have breakfast ready for you in the dining hall. Would you like anything special this morning?"

Claude went about his business in preparation for the guests. Ciel... That name brought the face of Sebastian to mind. He didn't care for much, but Sebastian angered him. He wanted Ciel's soul, he craved it. It wasn't that long ago he got a taste of that boys blood, and would do anything to get it. Managing to control himself today, it wasn't long before he finished the task. Returning to Alois, He stood by his master's side. "It is done." He said in a soft but apathetic tone

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2014, 06:06 AM

Amy looked at her and walked slowly to her like she was tired still but she wasn't and then said "there is Utsuho what do you know about Master Phatomhive and master Tracy?" Amy went to closet to pick out a dress. Amy pick out a dark blue dress and it was more a gown like. Amy long purple hair was on the ground and then sat down on the chair looked at her.

Alois was slipping the rest of his tea and then saw Claude coming in and smiled of course and then looked him with his blue eyes and stood up "that is good to hear oh yes the maid was being rude yet again." Alois crossed his arms and didn't look very happy and said "anyway when is the two masters coming?"

Sebastian was doing his rounds and he helped the cook and the maid and sigh of course and knew he must get the young master up to head for the Tracy mansion. Sebastian got breakfast ready and then went to the young master room and knocked on the door and said "it is time to wake up young master."

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-10-2014, 06:18 AM

Utsuho went over to her master, dressing her and doing her hair. "I know little of Alois Tracy other then his demeanor. He's a chaotic little brat who causes problems for everyone around him as I've been told. Other then that, I regret to say, I know nothing. Claude is his butler, an apathetic man to say the least. Ciel Phantomhive. The Queens Guard Dog, as he is known throughout London. A very focused boy, having very little he cannot accomplish when he sets his mind to it. Sebastian is his butler. He's a lot like me." She reported what she knew, waiting for more questions that she knew would arise.

Claude sighed at the maid remark, mostly out of the bothersome nature of it. "If they leave on time, Both Phantomhive and Blacksmith should arrive at the scheduled time of three this afternoon." Claude kept it as quick as possible.

"I have been awake for a number of minutes, Sebastian." Ciel called out, not bothering to get up and try to dress himself. He remembered how well that went when Sebastian 'abandoned' him. He felt like something was odd, Sebastian normally let himself in to rouse him from his sleep. Ciel decided he was over thinking things, his thoughts of encountering Alois again wasn't something he looked forward to.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2014, 06:32 AM

Amy felt her hair being put in curly pigtails but then got up and went to the mirror and looked at her and said "so a spoil brat and a loyal kid I hate to say it but I can't wait to meet them." Amy then put on her favorite necklace and then said "lets go for breakfast then." Amy smiled then and walked to the dining room and sat down on the chair and then wonder what they know about her.

Alois smiled and giggled and said "that is good I can't wait for this meeting I wonder who is head of the blackmash." Alois thinks it is a guy and if it is he would so much fun.

Sebastian Bowed of course and said "I'm sorry my young master breakfast took longer but breakfast is ready and then we must on our way for the meeting of Master Tracy and Master Blackmash." Sebastian sigh and opening the door for his young lord and remembers Claude and hates that man but nothing more for this meeting to go well.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-10-2014, 06:38 AM

Utsuho had breakfast already laid out and ready, all Amy's favorite dishes. "Because we are going on a trip for this mission, I thought it would be best if I prepared a special breakfast for you."

Claude didn't look at his master at all as he spoke. "I believe Master Blackmash is a girl, the letter from the queen didn't give much in the way of her name."

Ciel sighed, "Let's just get this over with. I grow tired of the thought that Alois and Claude will be around us." He said with a bit of spite in his voice. Making his way down to the dinning hall, he took his seat and proceeded to eat the meal that had been already set and waiting for him. "Sebastian, Master Blackmash... Did we receive any information regarding them?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2014, 06:49 AM

Alois stopped what he was doing and was in shock a bit then grinned and then said "a girl now this should be fun then I better be on Lady Blackmash good side then we must make her on our side not that stupid Ciel." Alois laughed.

Sebastian followed him and was next to him while he was eating his meal and nodded "yes Young lord the family is around the royal circle the queen spoke about Mrs Blackmash the child is quiet but very serious if I can tell oh yes the master is a young girl." Sebastian gave him a pic of Lady Blackmach.

Amy looked at the food and then smiled and said "thank you Utsuho." Amy then started to eat the food and it was good like always and after she finish her food she drinks her tea and wonders if they know they will meeting a girl. Amy sigh and would found out for herself then. Amy finish drinking her tea and said "we better get going this will be a long trip Utsuho I trust you we will stay there I take it."

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-10-2014, 07:02 AM

"All accommodations have been made. Do not fret m'lady over the arraignments. But please, we must tread lightly while we are there. From the stories I have heard, we should not trust Master Tracy." Utsuho said as she quickly gathered the dishes from the meal. "I have already packed all your belongings for the trip. We leave on your word."

Ciel took the picture, "I see. I shouldn't be surprised by such a trivial thing. As long as she can perform her duties, then gender won't matter."

"As you say, Master." Claude didn't truly care of the petty nature of Alois' statement. The entire time he focused on his one goal, his one wish. He was going to attain Ciel's soul somehow, but that was a question he continued to ask. How to remove Sebastian from the equation.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2014, 07:14 AM

Amy looked at her and nodded and then stood up and then said "we must head out I don't want these boy to think bad on my family." Amy walked out and went to get her coat and waited for Utsuho finish the dishes and get the carriage ready for them to leave and head the meeting place.

Sebastian bowed to him and then said " as you wish my young lord I am worried about this mission something is fishy about it." Sebastian didn't like it why two the young masters meet a girl master who is shy but serious. He wondered about it but then gets it out of his mind and then took the plates and then "when you ready to go Young Lord."

Alois looked at him and laughed a bit and then sat down and said "do we know anything about this girl and her butler Claude and what does she look like?" Alois licked his lips and thinks about it.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-10-2014, 07:18 AM

"Are you prepared, M'lady?" Utsuho smiled, having finished the dishes quickly. She had everything packed and ready to go, the carriage was ready for the travel. Utsuho made sure that they'd be ready to leave the moment her master was.

Ciel nodded, "Agreed, Be on your guard Sebastian." Ciel stood up, "We shall depart immediately."

"I know nothing of her servants, but we did receive a picture of her." Claude said, handing Alois the picture that was sent with the letter.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2014, 07:30 AM

Alois looked at him and took the picture and then he was in shock he thought she was pretty but then grinned evil and then said "we must make sure everything goes right I want Amy on my side not Ciel side." Alois hated him so much.

Sebastian nodded and took the dishes to the kitchen and then got his young lord coat and put it on him and his coat was on already and then pulled the door opened and opened the door to the carriage and said "here you go my lord."

Amy looked at her and nodded and said "lets go Utsuho and be on your guard." Amy walked out of her home and was in the carriage and sat down and waited for Utsuho to finish packing the stuff in the carriage and wondered about this meeting.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-10-2014, 07:33 AM

"As always, M'lady." Utsuho said, as she opened the door for her master. "And do not fret, the only one we need be concerned of is Master Tracy's butler. I can assure you that much."

Ciel stepped into the carriage, sitting down with his cane before him. His hands immediately clasped, one on top of the other, the hand with the ring underneath slowing him to feel it.

Claude just needed to suffer past this, and then he could attempt to put his plan into motion. "As you wish."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2014, 07:39 AM

Alois smirked and then looked at the clock and sigh and then said "well we better wait around until they get here the meeting will be in my study."

Amy looked at her and nodded to her and then put her hands on her lap and touch her necklace around her neck it was her mothers it was only left of hers she had.

Sebastian then close the door and took the rope that holds the horses together and then they were off to the tracy mansion and it will take them a while to get there.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-10-2014, 07:48 AM

Utsuho jumped up and took the reigns. She was actually rather excited about this, not that she would tell her master. She had to play her role for Amy, but she began to wonder how long that facade would hold there. Her master has seen her fight before, so it wouldn't be a surprise in that regard. She knew this carriage ride would give her enough time to think things over carefully.

Claude nodded to Alois before going about his business. He had plenty of time, and now he had some moments alone, away from his annoying master to plot.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2014, 08:04 AM

Amy looked out the window and seeing the country side and thought it was beautiful and sigh a bit more and didn't know know what the queen plans are and more worried about Master Phantomhive and Master Tracy were like.

Alois sigh and head for his study and was bored but he had to keep himself busy more like working on some papers.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-10-2014, 08:12 AM

Ciel was the first to arrive, dreading the thought of dealing with Alois as he noticed Sebastian stopped in front of the manor. "Great... Let us get this over with."

Claude had gone upstairs when he noticed the carriage arriving, "Master, The Phantomhive has arrived." Claude took note of the time, being a quarter til 3. Ciel was earlier then expected, he needed those last minute to prepare. His plan wouldn't work because of this. Internally, Claude was furious.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2014, 08:18 AM

Alois looked at the window and glared at it and then knew it was them and sigh and then he got up and left his study and went down to meet him and hated it and said "Lord Ciel nice to see you again." Alois looked crossed with him.

Sebastian nodded him and then looked at Claude and glared a bit and then looked at Alois and then heard something outside and said "it looks like someone was here."

Amy looked at her and said "how much longer Utsuho?"

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-10-2014, 08:23 AM

"Five more minutes, M'lady. Just a little longer." Utsuho spotted the manor in the distance.

"Lord Alois... a pleasure as always." Ciel said with the same tone as Alois.

Claude kept his eye on Sebastian, wanting to kill him as soon as possible. He knew it wouldn't be easy, they fought once before. It was going to be a long mission they had to deal with.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2014, 08:28 AM

Amy nodded to her and then looked over the papers and saw the Manor and took a deep breath and knew she must be nice to them.

Sebastian looked at Claude and kept a eye on him as well and didn't trust him taking his young master he would kill him if he have to.

Alois went down to Meet Ciel and then looked at him and then "Lady Blackmash should be here soon Ciel.."

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-10-2014, 08:40 AM

"Shall we wait for her?" Ciel wasn't going to trust Alois for a moment, knowing his twisted and disturbed nature all too well. He wasn't going to let Alois ruin any chance they had of following the Queens orders.

Utsuho could see the four conversing outside near a carriage. "Looks like Lord Phantomhive arrived just a moment before us." She said to Amy as they approached the manor.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2014, 08:49 AM

Amy looked at her and nodded to her and then saw them getting closer and then when they got there it stopped and then the door was opened and she got out and looked at her and said "lets go meet them shall we Utsuho." Amy smiled and then the door opened and saw the butlers and the young boys and then her eyes were widen and thought they were handsome and then tried to get that out of her mind and then sigh and then said "I am Amy Blackmash this is my butler Utsuho." Amy said in a serious voice but soft.

Alois nodded and then heard the door go and then saw her and then he stood there and it his mind "its her Lady Amy she is more beautiful then the picture she...must be mine not ciel!" Alois went to her and then bowed to her and said "Welcome to my home I am Alois Tracy."

Sebastian saw the girl and bowed and then saw the butler and he different move and knew it was her the demon with the black flower mark but it was rare to see her. Sebastian looked at his young lord.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-10-2014, 08:59 AM

"I am Ciel Phantomhive. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Ciel bowed a little, showing his respect for her. He had to admit, she was rather beautiful and more so then her picture showed.

Claude was to busy watching Sebastian to say a word.

A sly grin appeared on Utsuho's face. Sebastian would remember her name, for she never changed it. "My, It's so good to see you again. How long as it been 'Sebastian'? 200 years or so?" She wondered how everyone would take to that. It wasn't long before she noticed the surprised look on Ciel's face as he looked to Sebastian, then back to Utsuho.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2014, 09:08 AM

Alois stood up a bit then said "are you one of them as well Utsuho?" Alois looked at her and then saw on the look of Ciel face and wanted to what was going on here.

Amy sigh a bit and then took off her coat and shows them her beautiful dark blue gown and then said " I think you have catching up to do with Sebastian please talk with him and Claude if you mind." Amy smiled and then looked at Ciel and Alois and said "Shall we."

Alois looked at her and nodded and then "lets go to my study then and talk about this meeting then." Alois took them to his study and opened the door and said "please have a seat you two let the meeting start."

Sebastian watched them leave and then looked at her and said"so you are now her butler why Utsuho?" Sebastian looked at Claude as well and had to keep his eye on him but talk to her why she is with Lady Amy.