Sanguine Allure
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2014, 06:15 AM

Hey everyone! First I have to say No Spoilers Please
So I am still a bit new to this whole website so I hope it's alright to post this. I have read the rules and such and I don't believe I'm breaking any but my luck.. Yeah.
Anyways, I just wanted to know if anyone has or is reading the Shadow Falls series by C.C.Hunter? I just recently came upon this series. Well, not recently. I've had to books for quite some time and just recently started reading them last week. I am halfway through the second book, Awake at Dawn and have to say I simply adore this series! I have always been a big fan of paranormal/supernatural romance novels and this one is so fun to read. I love how Kylie isn't the typical weak girl I have read a few times, she is spunky and coming into her own even though we are still in the beginning of the series. I can't wait to continue reading on and finding out exactly what Kylie's heritage is, who she ends up with and what happens later on in the series.

So for those of you who have already read the series, please don't post any spoilers but feel free to stay and chat about who your favorite character is and all that! If you do post a spoiler, please warn people before posting it so they can choose whether to read it or not. Also, have you come across any similar books for any of us fans to give a try? :3

So as far as her romantic interests go, I have to say I am sort of leaning toward Lucas at the moment. I love Derek to, but he just seems a little too... I don't know exactly how to put it.. Soft.. I suppose would be a way to put it. Lucas seems a bit stronger and more passionate but like I said, I haven't gotten very far in the books so I am just going on how I felt while reading so far.

So.. Sorry for this post getting a bit long. Who else is loving/loved this series? :3