Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 PM

Here's a full sized picture of mine:
And here are some links of closeups: x x x

I can't wait to get another shelf, I'm running out of room on this one xD

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-04-2014, 06:51 PM

I don't have room for another shelf. The bottom of my shelf though is a mini cabinet though so I can store lots of things..

@ emma - That's why I wanted them.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2014, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SesshysMiko View Post
Here's a full sized picture of mine:
And here are some links of closeups: x x x

I can't wait to get another shelf, I'm running out of room on this one xD

Love the origami on the top! Did you make those yourself? :D I have that blue crane on the right - an old RA from college made them for the entire floor! Have always wanted to try it out but haven't had the chance! I don't think I'd have the patience for it lol!

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 08-07-2014, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post

Love the origami on the top! Did you make those yourself? :D I have that blue crane on the right - an old RA from college made them for the entire floor! Have always wanted to try it out but haven't had the chance! I don't think I'd have the patience for it lol!
Thank you! And I did :D It's a habit I recently have gotten into, but I've always admired origami. It's amazing what you can do with a piece of paper (or several!) It definitely takes patience! But once you get the hang of it it actually goes really fast lol

Currently I'm making an Ernya shelf/section so I think I might do a Menewsha shelf as well! c:

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-07-2014, 12:37 AM

Definitely admire it! I love the beauty of it but would rather have someone make it for me than make it myself lol!! Definitely a gorgeous skill though!!

Ernya & Mene shelf? What do you mean? -confused-

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 08-07-2014, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
Definitely admire it! I love the beauty of it but would rather have someone make it for me than make it myself lol!! Definitely a gorgeous skill though!!

Ernya & Mene shelf? What do you mean? -confused-
Well I'd love to do some origami for you if you'd like! And that leads me to the shelf actually hehe, I'm making origami for people on Ernya, they can dedicate it to whoever they like and once I'm done I put their names on a little sticky tab and stick it on my shelf. I'm not done organizing it though so that's why it was kinda hard to see (well that and my camera sucks in my room for some reason) So it's basically just a shelf or place dedicated to origami for people xD I made it sound silly, sorry~

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-07-2014, 03:23 AM

Ohhhh! No I totally get it now! That sounds super sweet! And you get to have beautiful origami works designed by people you've met online - which is a cute little reminder of them! :3 Can't wait to see it when you get them set up! :D

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 08-07-2014, 04:01 AM

Yeah I think it'll be awesome. I'll look at them in like 5 years and see and remember the good times! If I'm not still on here of course xD I'll try to do it soon then :) I would have done it for the event but I came in rather late >< It's already over isn't it? o.O

Connielass
Queen of Nutcases

Old 08-08-2014, 01:05 AM

Please tell me y'all have more than one bookcase each!
.. I'm beginning to feel a bit of a freak because my books have long since overflowed from my bookcase.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-08-2014, 01:21 AM

I don't have room for 2 and my ex wife took my other one. my leftover stuff is stuffed into a dresser

Cosmic Dangernaut
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-03-2014, 07:01 AM

Unfortunately my bookshelf is far, far away from where I am. At the end of the month I'll be able to start moving my things to where I am. That seems so far away...

I do have a picture of some of my books that made me laugh. Before I left my old house I was dusting off the shelf so I took all the books off and started stacking them around my room. I took a look at one particular stack and found this...

Ah, yes, the classics...