CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-21-2015, 09:44 PM

CFK's Book Stuff!!!
Insert Title Here!

Hello there! I have decided to create a thread for all my book needs. Currently I am searching for books to read. So under neath this will be a list of books recommended. It's been really hard for me to get in and keep reading a book. I really love books like "The Black Tattoo" and "Beastly". Currently I am reading "The Isle of the Lost" . I really love fantasy, fairy tail, demon, angel, type of things. If you have any ideas of what to read I would love to try them out!

Recommended Books:X

1) Fangirl By Rainbow Rowell

2) Carryon by Rainbow Rowell

3) The Gemma Doyle trilogy by Libba Bray

4) The Diviners byLibba Bray

5) Certain Slant of Slight by Laura Whitcomb

6) Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen

7) Frost Spell by Sarah Addison Allen

8) Crooked River by Valerie Geary

9) Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare

10) The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare

11) The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

12) What The Night Knows by Dean Koontz

13) The Weight Of Silence by Heather Gaudenkauf

14) Monster by A. Lee Martinez

15)

I have also decided to make a list of books that I have read or I am reading underneath this, I might also write out how I feel about the book. Well this is where that will go!

Read(ing):X

(starting 7/21/15)
1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Read Books; quick reviews or notes as well.

ReadX

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline - Holy crap this book is what I would call amazeballfantabulousperfect!

The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz - Super adorable! Great villains book. Very fanficish though.

Basically this list of books I will reread and talk about forever and made an impact on my life!

My Favorites:X

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline - This book was emmersive to me. It could totally happen and I completely loved every minute. It's so easy to get into and just beautiful all around. I love the crap out of this book!

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - Another beautiful and emotional book for me. I read it at a time with a lot of death in my family and it actually helped me in a sense. Very good book and I would always reread. Very morbid and sad though.

1984 by George Orwell - Another very easily played out in real life book. Was definitely ahead of its time and I understand why it is on the banned book list but wow, good read!

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 06-25-2016 at 03:01 AM.. Reason: Adding books, adding read books