wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 03-17-2013, 08:45 PM

Pierce started to walk down the hallway with Lucas by his side. He saw the looks that were given to them as they passed by people in the hallway. No one was expecting to see the prince accompanied by someone else. Especially when it was Lucas. His foreign looks were very noticeable in his new attire. Pierce acted as if he didn't notice them at all, which of course was what everyone would have expected anyway.

One of the problems with going to the queen's sun room was that it was on the other side of the castle from Pierce's room. Plus then you had to go up a giant staircase that led almost to the top of the castle. It was supposed to be located there to get the best light but Pierce knew better. His mother liked to make people work to come meet with her and the sun room was the perfect place for this. By the time they had reached the staircase, almost everyone in the palace knew about Lucas being the prince's new servant.

On their way up the staircase, Pierce turned his head towards Lucas. "Now just to warn you, my mother can be quite overbearing at times but pay her no mind. Hopefully this won't take very long and we can get out of here as quickly as possible. Just having you with me may surprise her enough to get straight to the point."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 03-18-2013, 02:10 PM

"So i have heard Sire...she likes servants with similar personalities to hers, of course they need to be able to suppress that while around her." Lucas spoke softly, his voice not carrying as they went up the stairs. His cheeks were a light pink, he was certainly not used to being looked at. He realized he did not like being watched so closely. He pressed his wrists to his thighs, reassured by the heavy metal of the fans strapped there.
His face was calm and his eyes only hid their trepidation from practice.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-14-2014, 02:15 PM

Since Pierce knew the way it wasn't very long before they were in front of the doors to the Queen's sunroom. A slight frown tugged at the corners of Pierce's mouth. With a sigh he put on a bright fake smile and opened the doors. Walking into the room, he paused for a moment to let himself and Lucas adjust to the bright light that illuminated the entire room. There were lush green plants everywhere and large windows that let in the most possible light. Somewhere up in the rafters there was soft birdsong. This room was home to many of the more exotic birds in the kingdom. Of course they were kept away from the Queen's sitting area. No one wanted to have to clean up that mess and then get into trouble if they happened to miss a spot. It would have been a very pleasant area to sit and relax if it had just been the two of them in there.

"My Queen." Pierce gave a small half bow to his mother. "Your looking quite beautiful today." The queen lounged on a small backless sofa. She had long flowing blonde hair and was quite the beauty. Her skin was very pale and only accentuated her blonde hair and startling green eyes. The prince looked nothing like his mother, much to her disappointment.

The Queen looked him over with a seemingly unconcerned look. However, as soon as she noticed the boy behind her son, her curiosity was piqued. Of course she had already heard the rumors of the boy, but it came as a bit of a surprise when she saw him standing with the prince. "Tell me dear, who is this you have brought with you?" Her voice sounded sweet as honey but Pierce knew better than most what kind of poison lurked just beneath the surface of that seemingly innocent face and voice. It was very unwise to anger the queen in any way. She had certain...ways... of dealing with people that displeased her.

TanaChan:

Last edited by wickedwonderland; 04-22-2014 at 01:16 AM..

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 04-24-2014, 09:36 PM

Lucas bowed, his hands on his thighs and bending at the waist as he kept his gaze adverted as one was supposed to, he did stiffen as the Queen spoke though it was barely noticeable, a bare twitch of his muscles. His blue eyes were on the floor, one did not make eye contact with those higher than yourself after all.
He stood just behind and to the left of Peirce not moving a muscle as he stood there listening, he would not speak unless spoken to. He did give a single quick glance at the Queen before quickly adverting his sky blue gaze once more to the floor. He already knew she was not a woman to cross, the servants knew everything, but none would speak out for fear of being singled out for her 'punishment'. Lucas valued his life and so stood still and did not speak, he had not been the one spoken to after all.

wickedwonderland:

Last edited by TanaChan; 05-14-2014 at 04:12 PM..

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-07-2014, 07:03 AM

Pierce wasn't going to try and do anything more than what was necessary when it came to his mother. The less she knew about Lucas the better. He smiled at her, "This is my new servant Lucas. You have been telling me I need a personal servant and I have finally picked one. I thought it would be better to have someone new, who wasn't going to play into the politics we both know surround all those around us." He really hoped she wouldn't want any more information regarding Lucas.

The queen gave Lucas a slow look up and down. "Come here my boy. I want to have a look at you." Pierce felt his heart start to speed up. This could go one of two ways and he was hoping it wouldn't be the one where he would have to give up Lucas. The queen had the power to reassign anyone she pleased after all.

TanaChan:

Last edited by wickedwonderland; 11-07-2014 at 07:05 AM..

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-07-2014, 08:24 AM

Lucas immediately obeyed and stepped forward, just out of her reach and stood. He was not dominating with his height, he only stood at four feet eleven inches. He wore his Kimono proudly, the outer layer black while the inner layer and his obi were red. His bright white hair was pinned up properly, he silently prayed to the gods that she would not move him and demand her son get another. His face was blank, and except for his expression and non wandering eyes he looked like a foreign child, but his coloring stood out, he was pale and his eyes a shade of blue similar to the sky on a summer day. The only movement the small servant gave was his chest rising and falling in steady even breaths.
He wondered how long she was going to look him over and give her verdict, he did not like standing there getting looked at like a mouse about to be snatched by a hawk. He stamped down harshly on his desire to fidget and stood like a statue instead.
wickedwonderland:

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-07-2014, 08:36 AM

The queen stood and began to walk around Lucas slowly. She took in his bearing and the fact that he was obviously a foreigner. The fact that he obeyed immediately and that he stood very still without fidgeting spoke well for him in her eyes. Pierce grew ever more tensed the longer she took to inspect Lucas. He made sure not to show how he was feeling, knowing that if he did she would pounce on it. After all, she never liked giving her son anything that he truly wanted so he feigned boredom, knowing this was the only way to appease her and turn her curiosity away from Lucas.

Finally she sat back down. "It looks as if he is very well trained. I'm so glad you finally have someone to tend to you needs." Pierce felt relief course through his body. He was very careful not to show it, however. "As am I, my Queen." Having grown bored of toying with the both of them she made a shooing gesture. "I have things that I must attend to. You may go." Pierce bowed again before turning around and walking towards the door. He could feel her eyes on him as she watched him leave.

TanaChan:

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-07-2014, 08:46 AM

Lucas bowed and turned quickly to follow after Pierce, he was glad he had passed whatever inspection she had him just stand for. He took the proper place a pace behind and to the Prince's right. His hands were clasped in front of him and he followed the Prince to where ever they were going. He rolled his shoulders and fidgeted a little as they moved, "Highness..." He said stiffly before grabbing the back of Pierce's coat and yanking as hard as he could, sending the Prince on his ass on the hard stones just as a dart sailed by where the Prince's head had just been, and embedded its self in the far wall's tapestry. Lucas looked around and cursed, rather loudly in Japanese before turning towards the far wall and pulling the small, feathered dart out of the tapestry. He frowned at the small object now in his hand as he studied it.
wickedwonderland: