xXMCRAngel2107Xx
MCR

Old 07-17-2011, 02:42 AM

I can be in the worst mood ever and having the worst day, but if i have a friend in need.I will drop EVERYTHING to help her. Some people don't like that i care more abut friends than myself.

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...
Send a message via AIM to Vix Viral Send a message via MSN to Vix Viral

Old 07-17-2011, 03:02 AM

Ignore them. That's their own problem.

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 07-17-2011, 03:03 PM

that's not a problem, that makes you a really good friend X3

do remember though to set priorities though, don't give up something really important to you for something minor for a friend ^.^

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer
Send a message via AIM to serena yuy Send a message via MSN to serena yuy

Old 07-17-2011, 06:03 PM

A couple things. It's not a problem that you want to help your friend. It shows you care about her and want to help her. But, what I think you should do is not immediately drop everything. Go to her if you see that she really needs help, or she asks, or she has tried every thing she can to fix what is wrong. Wingless is right, set your priorities. My boyfriend used to drop everything and not take himself into consideration when it came to helping people. He still kind of does that. But, he will help me if I really need it and I have no other option or way to fix the problem. Just try to take care of yourself in the process so you won't get burnt out.

Cabur
Mandalorian

Old 07-19-2011, 03:31 PM

"I will help you up when you fall, but I will not carry you the entire way. That is God's job."
~My Great Grandfather Fred~

You are a human, I will say that, but you cannot carry people, you have to let them walk on their own. You can walk beside them, and you can help them up... but your job is to help, not carry.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-19-2011, 04:20 PM

I love what Cabur said <3

But what you do makes you a good friend. Anyone who hates you for that has issues and needs to mind their own business. Ignore people like that. But everyone here is right, you do need to focus on your problems too. If your friend is really in need, help, but if it's not that big of a deal, try letting them stand on their own two feet. Get what I'm sayin'?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 07-21-2011, 07:16 AM

lol.... I totally do that with my wife... XD I'm depressed... something I say makes her depressed and I drop everything to comfort her even though I feel like crap... =)

Good trait to have... just... try to find things that lift bothy your spirits together ^^