Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 04:46 PM

"i don't think that is possible not to do. put my two questions together. who do you think shares a body with me and how is Natalie put them together," she said with a smirk.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 11-13-2011, 04:51 PM

"Nax Savremento! What the hell do you think your doing to her, Witch...." he said, then felt a Tug from his ancestor. "What......Wait how.......hmmmm, maybe, I think I have a piece of Desert sage.....Yep, I do." he said. he then made a circle out of various herbs, and whispered ancient words of power.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 04:56 PM

She gave a little chuckle. "Nothing you can do will break the spell. I didn't chose her pathetic body. I have been in her since birth. I am surprised no one found out. Every time something happened she was there watch it unfold as the town cleaned up my mess. The only way to kill me or at the very least defeat me for a bit is to kill her, but i doubt you have the guts. It is obvious you like her," she said.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 05:09 PM

"Im not Attempting to break the Spell....Zekiel Wishs to speak with you. Be gratful." he said, then lit a match. The circle burned, and a Person in Corperal Form arose from the circle.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 05:19 PM

She had heard of Zekiel before. He was supposed to be powerful. She watched as he appeared in the circle. She said nothing only watched him.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 05:30 PM

"Hello, Fledgling Witch. I am Zekiel the Wanderer, Wizard of the South. I am Told by the Son of my Greatest Grandaughter that you hold Captive the body of the Girl he is Courting, am I correct?" he asked her, his voice Iceyly Polite.

King Usbeorn
Only in time will you become a K...

Old 11-13-2011, 05:35 PM

William had been working all day on his farm. There hadn't been a rainfall in a month so he had to manually water his crops.

He was almost done, and night was near. The moon was almost already at its zenith. The night air wasn't even moist, but dry and humid, which made William and Junior groan.

William wiped the beads of sweat from his face as he got back on his horse Junior. "One more load my friend and we can go home." He kicked the sides of the horse with his shoes and Junior started trotting towards the well.

While he rode the sun disappeared and William took off his old black hat his father had given him. Trying to put it on his horn on his saddle, the hat slipped off and fluttered straight to the ground, only to be trampled on by Junior.

William pulled back on his ropes,"Whoa Junior whoa!" Junior came to a halt giving a small neigh.William mounted off Junior and grabbed his hat. He cursed as it was now all torn and covered in dirt. "Looks like we got to pay a visit to the tailor tomorrow," he said as he patted Junior on the cheek.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 05:46 PM

" like i said i didn't pick the body but i work with what i have. He is the one who called me out. If it wasn't for his warning i wouldn't have come out when i wasn't supposed to. Since i did, she is trapped so it is actually not my fault," she said. And he thought she was a fledgling? She had been around for over 200 years. She was no fledgling.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 05:56 PM

"If you are as good of a Witch as you say you are, you should know how to move in Corperal form. My Grandson does not posses the knowledge yet to allow me to have access in full corperal Form, so I can only stand in this circle, but this should be common knowledge to you" he said to her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 07:08 PM

"of course i know how to move in corperal form. I can't though. i am trapped in her body. The first time i was killed, the elders made it were i would be trapped in a human's body. I want out of her but i can't get out," she said.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 07:19 PM

"the elders must have put a sealon your corpse. Common practice, but useful. You find the seal, and you will be free."he said

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 07:28 PM

"one problem. i don't know where my body is," she said.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 09:27 PM

"Have you Tried Scrying?" he asked her. "Yea, that should work. "he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 10:21 PM

"Scrying? whats that," she asked. though she was powerful, she didn't know the much that wasn't used for destruction.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 10:49 PM

"Scrying is a Form of Divination. It can be Used to Search and See threw the memorys of the Dead or living. I was once bound to my Greatest Grandsons body, but he aided me in finding my Body, and breaking the seal." he said. "If natelie can Cast a Scrying Spell, she should be abled to locate your body." he said to her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 11:01 PM

"ok but she has never done a spell so you will have to help her," maria said then closed her eyes and consentrated. Soon natalie was back. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

Andraus

Old 11-14-2011, 01:34 AM

"natelie!" he ran to her, and hugged her" Are you okay?! are you hurt?" he asked

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-14-2011, 02:06 AM

Finx went down to the farmers house to learn how to rid a horse. "He's very tam will may I ride him?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-14-2011, 02:18 AM

"i'm fine just alittle frightened. So now what do i do to help her?" she asked

Andraus

Old 11-14-2011, 11:21 PM

"We need to Cast a Scyring spell." Zekiel Said "Doing that will allow us to Search the memorys of The witch. We will be abled to find her body, and break the seal." he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-14-2011, 11:41 PM

"just tell me what to do," she said.

Andraus

Old 11-15-2011, 01:15 AM

"I want you to bring a mirror to your face, then Say "Lorem lasso commemorationem Maria" "he told her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-15-2011, 01:51 AM

"Ok," she said. Luckily she always kept a mirror with her and she looked into it and repeated what he said.

Andraus

Old 11-15-2011, 03:31 AM

The Mirror fogs for a Moment, then you see the Image of a Hanged women. You watch them place her in a Stone Coffin, and Have 2 Templers place a Seal on her Grave. It is buried in a un-familier Clearing, with flowers and trees.

LucienSlade
LucienTheWitch

Old 11-15-2011, 07:38 AM

Name: Odval Balorma
Species: Werewolf
Bio: Odval is a Mongolian immigrant, hired by a lord of the town of Revere to be a maid. Uknown to her, the lord was a werewolf. During a walk through the woods, she heard what sounded to be a pack of wolves. Odval was hardly afraid, her eccentric master paid her well, so she could afford a pistol for her own protection. From the thick brush to the right of the walk path, a lanky form rushed out, leaping with jaws wide open to rip out her throat. The wolf-like creature caught a bullet in the skull, knocking it unconcious; unfortunately for the small asian woman, it landed atop her, its teeth sinking into her left shoulder. The full moon stirred the infection immediatly, Odval could feel her heartbeat racing and her entire body burning with pain. In a sudden burst of strength she threw the knocked out creature off. Getting to her knees she sobbed uncontrollably; drawing the attention of a nearby man from the town. Letting out an earpiercing scream, which morped into a frenzied roar as he body twisted into something similar to the thing she had shot. A new beast was unleashed upon the town, and quickly chased off by a militia of men. Upon waking she would find herself dazed and sore; not to mention naked as well, save for a green amulet from her original home.

Human Form:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...animegirl6.jpg
Wolf form:http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...by_hibbary.jpg
Odval gasped and sat up when she regained conciousness. The last 9 hours were a blur, and the suroundings dark and unfamiliar. Shakily, she rose to her feet and wandered towards a light coming from further down the tunnel; she assumed it was a tunnel since she could feel cold stone upon her feet. As she moved to begin walking her feet could feel something cold and moist, looking at the source, she found a trail of blood leading to where she had laid, up to a dead brown bear, which appeared to have its throat ripped out, and several chunks ripped out of its gut. THe scene was too much, she instantly keeled over, vomiting on the ground. Once her stomach stopped churning from disgust she screamed at the top of her lungs in confusion and terror. The spot she had been bitten was completely healed, leaving only a scar. Odval ran from the cave in terror, the shock of her predicament leaving her unaware that she was covered in dried blood. The sound of a horse nearby attracted her attention, she continued to scream "Help! Please!". Her English speaking skills were not too advanced, a child's level at the most. RUnning blindly was hazardous, Odval found herself falling into a river. Unfortunately, she couldn't even swim, and wound up flailing and trying to keep herself afloat.