Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-23-2012, 02:17 AM

YOu watch me hold my hand's over the vase. It sparked, and repaired itself. "There.....And yes, Im Alexander Von Garrett. "He said. "pleasure." he said.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 05-23-2012, 11:05 AM

"Well atleast now i know the person i risked my neck for is cute. How come you are running away?" she asked.

Andraus

Old 05-23-2012, 12:31 PM

"I left my home to find a wife "He said, grinning.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-23-2012, 01:10 PM

"Good luck with that" she said with a small smile and went back into the kitchen with some empty glasses.

(so uh since i doubt others will join do you want to be bad guy?)

Andraus

Old 05-23-2012, 02:08 PM

(or bad girl. I know someone that MIGHT join)

"May have already found one! "he yelled to her, teasing/.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-23-2012, 02:29 PM

"Trust me you wouldn't want me," She said back jokingly.

(well when i asked bad guy i meant do you wanna play to super evil dude and who is it?)

Andraus

Old 05-23-2012, 09:32 PM

"Oh? and why not? I think you'd make a Perfect wife. "He said, flattering her.

(Bloodyrosethorns1: )

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-24-2012, 02:26 AM

"Ok but jsut to let you know i am a neat freak and i love spending my time outside and i don't take crap from anyone especially those soldiers as you could tell," she said.

Andraus

Old 05-24-2012, 03:16 AM

"Ain't a Hard guy to manage with. I prefer the Simple thing's of life. Yea, im Kinda a Snob, but I don't expect special treatment everywhere. "he said, shrugging. "so anyway, what's your name? Never asked." he sai.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-24-2012, 03:22 AM

"ember," she said with a small smile. "So what do you plan when you do find wife," she said.

Andraus

Old 05-24-2012, 03:52 AM

"Take over the Family. My Dad's the Owner of a Big Company, that work's with some Mining Company down South. "he said, shrugging it off like it was nothing. "Dad's A Business Shark, Mom's the Daughter of Some Busniess investor, My sister's are both Married to someone Famous, a Prince or somthing. "he said. "im the only boy, so I gotta make my mark."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-24-2012, 03:55 AM

"Well then you will want a wealthy girl won't you?" she asked.

Andraus

Old 05-24-2012, 04:05 AM

"Oh hell no. "he said, shaking his head. "those girl's are brainless.....When I said I wanted to make my mark, i meant marrying someone of Commoner blood. "he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-24-2012, 11:16 AM

"I'm surprised. most guys go for the brainless pretty type," she said.

(this is getting boring we needs action!)

Andraus

Old 05-24-2012, 12:43 PM

(ask momo to join :c)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-24-2012, 01:09 PM

( momochan: join pwease. is she even on andy?)

Andraus

Old 05-24-2012, 02:21 PM

(most likely. Remember, she's home schooled. )

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-24-2012, 02:33 PM

(oh yeah i forgot)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 05-24-2012, 03:18 PM

(you guys expect me to be up that early?! what is WRONG with you?! D:< anyway, I'll join. Just let me make my profile)

Quote:
Originally Posted by momochan
(did you know that Minty Badger is an old Victorian name? Thought you'd might like to know.)

Name: Clair Nightingale
Bio: Clair is the daughter of a rather wealthy family, which was a family that got their wealth from marrying the bigwigs. Everyone in her family had to marry someone by the time they were 17, and they had to marry who their parents chose. Usually the parents would pick someone who was filthy rich so they'd have a strong blood line filled with royals or other important folks with money. When Clair turned 17, her parents found a rich prince-like man and arranged for her to get married. Clair hadn't found out about the wedding until her soon-to-be husband proposed to her. Clair's reaction was "Hell no!". After that, she ran away. Clair snuck home, grabbed some things and stole some money. After that, she ran away. She wasn't going to marry anyone she didn't know or who her parents picked out. Clair wanted to pick out a man herself.

After Clair ran away, her parents sent out guards looking for her. They spread the word she was missing and even paid off a few wealthy people to help find her. They wanted her back. They needed her back. If she didn't come back, then the man she was supposed to marry's family would get pissed off and cancel the whole thing. So now Clair's a run away who's been traveling around for almost 2 years. She's narrowly escaped her prisons guards several times and is starting to run out of money. She grew tired and decided to stay at a nearby town for a while. While looking for a place, she found a tavern. A few drinks wouldn't hurt, would it?
Pic:
Clair opened the door to the little tavern and glanced around the room. She stepped in, letting the door close behind her as she looked around. There were only a few people in here, all of them busy reading or chatting with others. Clair let her bag fall down her shoulders and into her hand as she walked to a nearby table and sat down. She leaned back on her chair and started looking through her bag. She counted up how much money she had left; calculating how much she had and what she could afford to spend. After she was done counting, she closed her bag and sat it down on her lap. She let out a small sigh then waitied for a waitress to come to her.

Last edited by momochan; 05-24-2012 at 06:13 PM..

Andraus

Old 05-24-2012, 08:33 PM

"If i wanted to go for the brainless type, I'd ask to marry some Rich family, like the Nightingale's for instance. Their a Wealthy and Big Merchent Famiy, with Several Daughter's and Son's. If I wanted to marry a Brainless type, I'd go marry one of them....maybe. "He said. "Heard that the youngest Ran away. The girl must have SOME common sense. "He said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-24-2012, 08:49 PM

Clair couldn't help but over hear the conversation a young male and pretty lady were having. She shot a glare at the young man. Even though her parents were ass holes, she still loved her siblings. All of them were decent people who were fairly smart, even if they married rich people for money. "Do you even know anyone from the Nightingale's house?", she blurted out. "The parents are brainless, yes, but the kids are good people. I doubt someone snobby like you doesn't care though. And one of them marrying you? Fat chance! They go after wealthy people, yes, but not dick sucking mother f*ckers.". She let out an angered sigh then looked away from the two.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-24-2012, 08:59 PM

Ember said nothing but walked over to Clair. "Can i get you something to drink?" she asked.

Andraus

Old 05-24-2012, 09:02 PM

Alex looked at her. "I happen to know them Quiet well. They've tried to Arrange a Marriage between Me, and Your family for year's 'clair' "he said. "Im Alex Von Garrett. My dad own's that Big Company, that work's for jack & Donning's Mining/Smelting Corp. "he said. "I only call them, as I see them. Your Sister's, and brother's, are as Thick as it get's. They only see Financial value, and look's. I came to this country to atleast find a decent wife. "He said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-24-2012, 09:32 PM

"But you've never gotten to truly know them, have you? At first they seem like that, but when you live with them for several years, you see their real personality. Yeah, I think they're a bunch of dumb asses sometimes, but I will not tolerate someone bashing them! If you're going to bash anyone, bash the parents! They raised them to think like that! They may not be marriage material for you, but don't be an ass and say such things about them.", Clair said. She ignored the fact that he recognized her. She didn't really care, she just wanted to stand up for her siblings. "Well, good luck finding one that can put up with your attitude!"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-24-2012, 10:12 PM

"I'll ask again do you want anything to drink?" ember asked.