maskofsorrow655
maquerade

Old 04-25-2013, 06:42 AM

Hello everyone if you don't know me my name is Mask, and one of my main talents is writing. My dream, and goal is to pull your emotions towards mine, and to shake the very foundations of your soul. This thread will be where I will be putting my poetry, and if you enjoy it or have some constructive criticism I would love to hear it!

True Love: the Shattered Remains of a Man
Sight fades into black
Touch becomes blind
The heart that once burned now frozen in time.
As love dies.
Can you hear it?
The sounds of tears that echo so loudly piercing the soul that becomes brittle glass.
Are those sounds from me?
Dropping to two knees a atheist now praying to a god he does not believe in.
To help him relinquish his pains, and to let him just one more time, see her face.
No, not even that just to hear her soothing voice say for the final time "I love you"
The sentence that showers your soul in a warmth that no poet no matter how great could truly describe.
Just one time, just one more time.

Forest of Life
A calming wave of wind flows through the air.
Trees of pure green sparkling in dazzling sunlight.
Smells of ever-blossoming roses intoxicate the senses.
Here in the forest of life.
Not a single human sound, as bird's sing out.
Such a lovely tune that takes the soul like a lover when their crush kisses them with sweet snow like lips.
No pain, no worries, or even a tiny shred of care.
The wolves sleeping next to their child whose eye's have yet to see the light.

Death;The Short Poem
Roses of blood
Violets of tears
All is not well
When death is near

Never Forget
Never forget the ones who' life was taken, but do not stop living.
Never forget the past loves you have felt, but do not lose the ability to love.
Never forget yesterday's pains, but do not let today's pains devour you.
So many things that we must not ever forget, but we usually do falling into a pattern of ignorant sorrows . . .

I am God
................I am God
Bored of everlasting knowledge, knowing all before hand stuck like watching a mystery movie you have already watched over, and over.
I am god, your father, your mother, and your eternal messiah, bored out of my mind trying to end it, but the knife never being able to penetrate my hard skin.
I created angels trying to make a dice like species ho can entertain me, but lass I made them to perfect their beautiful timid wings leaving me with no entertainment.
I am god the only thing unbeknownst to me is were I had come from. From pure science I know that it is impossible to be born without both a mother, or father. Emotions run through my mind, the knowledge breaking me down, shattering like a heart of a maiden after her love has died. Like the ocean hitting against the rocks, over, and over for I am eternal, eternally bored.
I am god creating a demon from amongst my own hate, to make him fall in love with me gripped by envy, and lust. As I created the humans he watched wondering. His emotions, and mind I gave him running around grasping the heart of a murderer.
I am god finally creating the best entertainment the weakest race, the one who can be killed with just a stick.
Giving them pure emotions, and bits of knowledge of mine.
I am god and like planned Satan attacked me, banishing him to hell so that his anger may fester like my boredom.
I am god as I create my son who shall die by my symbol, while also making a insane prophet giving him ten commandments that upon human nature, shall break them.
I am god and as I watch them kill, rape, and destroy their own souls. My boredom only returning when they are at peace. And for every time their is peace, I create a soul devoured by his own lust . . .

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 01-04-2014, 12:53 AM

Your words they pull me in and envolope me in their images, I feel everything you write, you have a way with words that is undescribable and you need to continue doing this, writing poems, your words hook me, I loved every poem you wrote, expecially the first one, it caught me and I knew I had to read them all. Pease write more, I'm a conasuer of poems and I love to read them and you just have a style that I love!