fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 12-23-2007, 07:40 PM

Ah.. I need a job... lol.. my mom is back in college, and my stepdad is a truck driver. not much money in either of those.

T_T I'm just sad cause I didn't get as many presents on my birthday as everyone else did in my family..My mom says she'll buy me what she was suppose to when her tax thingy comes back..

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 12-23-2007, 07:55 PM

Poor Fuyu. It could be worse though. My mum couldn't even spare the cash to buy my sister a birthday cake. No presents either.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 12-24-2007, 01:08 AM

I haven't gotten birthday presents in a couple of years. What really sucks is both Christmas and my birthday my mom got me all hyped up

"I got you the cooooollllesssttt gift. You're gonna love it."

"If you don't want it, I'll keep it for myself!"

That sucks even more, I'd prefer her to just say she can't afford a gift for me this year instead of lying about it.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 12-25-2007, 10:59 AM

That is pretty cruel!

Speaking of cruel, get this.

My aunt sue bought me two ornamental faeries for Christmas. She bought my sister some cheap, ugly clothes from the equivelent of wall mart for her birthday and Christmas present. A top and a pair of trousers.

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-25-2007, 12:13 PM

ick unfairness in gifts always sucks.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 12-25-2007, 12:17 PM

Yeah. Angel feels guilty although she knows exactly why she has better ones than her sister. See Sue has three girls, 6,5,and 2. Charlotte and Isabel are my girls. They adore me and follow me everywhere and we all love fairies. They in all likelyhood whent shopping and the girls saw the two fairies and wanted them for me. But they didn't want the same one and they couldn't compromise. The girls do that a lot. But Sam isn't as childish and girly, in fact she's hard to buy for. But still. It's not fair. She should have had better.

Has my lady got good gifts?

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-25-2007, 12:27 PM

omfg msn will stop refusing to send all my messages. I got to say morning to you after all of 10 damn tries.

ahh well at least it wasn't an intentional snubbing, those are the worst. it always suck too when you get other people nice things and they give you crap in return.

Yeah i got a decent haul. a gift card from my fav coffee places ( oh yes there will be donuts) some sweaters and 20$ from my grandma. , another giftcard ( hasn;t arrived yet but i know it's coming) a cordless manicure and pedicure set ( mwhaha callouses be gone I say and welcome nice shiny nails).

not much else really everything else was joint gifts with the fiance. a new set of dishes, some spices and jars to put them in. practical stuff, not fun but still important.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 12-25-2007, 12:33 PM

Gah, msn is good at that. Usually I just get annoyed and restart :P

I've not got any presents for people. Well my dad and Jayms, but I've got the girls ordered they've just not arrived yet. In a way it's good that they're at their dads this timeso I won't have to tell them I have no presents for them, but still I wish they were at their moms so I could see them.

Sam is so hard to buy for.
If I got anything for my mom she'd have been kinda upset. She burst into tears because she lost her job and hasn't been able to afford presents this year and people still got her stuff. She was so upset!

YAY SHINEY NAILS! Paint them pink!

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-25-2007, 12:51 PM

I hate restarting I avoid it at all costs becuase then something else always goes wrong.

ah alex got her boss a present but the rest of the people we know don't expect things becuase they know we can't afford it.

all my onlime friends got arts and stuff though becuase I can buy them with my fake pixel monies.

aww i wish your mom the best luck in getting a new job and I can understand that guilt about not being able to give back to others.

I never paint my nails if can avoid it since i bite them I'd only inject the paint.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 12-25-2007, 12:55 PM

She just recently got a job again, but they're still strapped. This job pays like half of what her last one did so they're having trouble staying afloat. T_T

Pft, nail polish isn't bad for you :P Neither is ink... Angel eats a lot of things.

Poor Umbra, you've got one of those computers!

Bwahahaha! Angel keeps emailing the radio station and making the presenter laugh while he reads it aloud :P

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-25-2007, 01:06 PM

man and what a horrible time to have it happen too. but at least she does have a new job. hopefully she can get a raise or find a way to make ends meet so there's no more stress or at least less stress.

I chew compulsively on things I don't need to be eating paint even if it won't hurt me. i might add some clear gloss to my nails later though.

Yush it is an old fussy computer on it's way to it's final resting place as soon as we get a new one.

what are you emailing to him?

alex and i debated the cat thing again and came to the conclusion of.. maybe. it's like we want one but at the same time we don't.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 12-25-2007, 01:12 PM

She's looking for a new one as she hates this one. It is just a stop gap so they don't have to sell the house.

I'm just ditzy. I end up ingesting wierd things :P

Well the first one was about Yorkshire puddings. Basically someone came on and said that they weren't having any, so I sent in one about hi I'm listening and you can't have a dinner without yorkie puds.

The second one was in reply to the fact that 7/10 dogs will get christmas presents. :P I said we used to get our doggies presents, now we don't got the buns 1. Crazy pet ladies.

Don't get one till you are sure that you want one.

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-25-2007, 01:23 PM

ahh well best of luck in her getting one she wants then. I know how miserable alex was when she was trapped in a job she couldn't stand.

our radio stations never pay that such attention to letters sent in, well except for like one but the guys in it are always nuts. it's like a comedy show with music as commercials.

We're kinda sure. i mean we loved Sin so much and we miss having a cat. we have the finances but it's that commitment and that wondering if we can love another cat the same. That and we've both gotten a bit selfish lately and we like to go visit family and we'd feel weird leaving a cat hours away.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 12-25-2007, 01:26 PM

Yeah, it's aweful being trapped like that. But she should be ok, she's been a manager at three companies and she's got awesome skills. It's just, it's Christmas, temp jobs only.

Rother FM is great, it's very funny but they try to respond to everything sent in. They've even emailed me back before because I was on my way home and would miss the reply.

Get another cat then in the new years. It won't be a replacement for Sin. and you will be able to love it. Angel is sure.

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-25-2007, 01:37 PM

ok now that is a very dedicated station and one that really likes it's listeners. Clearly you lucked out in getting a great station over there.

mm we'll probably discuss it again soon. Maybe i'll offer not to cosplay for an if we can use the money to get cat stuff.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 12-25-2007, 01:42 PM

That's Yorkshire for you! See people think up North are bad. Yeah we're all crazy, but you can't beat Yorkshire warmth! Radio Sheffield are pretty personal too, but they're a little more grown up because of the two universities. Rotherham's not got anything like that so the station is as wacky as they can think of. ie the tat bag prize giveaway was kinda nuts. It was a bag of tat (crap 50 cents ornaments).

Ok, hope it all goes well.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 12-26-2007, 01:39 AM

My aunt always turned things into a competition when I was a kid. The year or so that my mom was clean in sober, if she took us (my brother and I) to a movie, my aunt would take my cousins to see two movies. They were always spoiled. Like, my mom got us a playstation that Christmas and my aunt got my cousins the newer, better game system out. I don't know why. :? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love my aunt because she was more of a mom to me than my mom but yeah.

And since it was brought up and this is the first Christmas I enjoyed in a while now I'ma tell you about all my gifts. xD

Husband: The Simpson's Movie, Jack Off Jill "Clear Hearts, Grey Flowers", two Stephen King books, a mini trampoline so I can jumpersize, DDR and some perfume. Sister-in-law: Make-up brushes, mascara and some bowls and plates for when my husband and I get our own house.
Mother/father-in-law: Clothes, slippers, a pair of shoes, tweezers, body wash.
Brother-in-law: MP3 Player
Aunt: A robe.

I got a lot of good stuff this year. xP

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 01:45 AM

Hello Angle, my Mene Mommy *sighs* that was a long time ago that I met you in the adoption thread ^_^

I hope your having a merry christmas or Happy holiday no matter what you celebrate ^_^

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 12-26-2007, 07:05 PM

Poor Star.

Thank you Phedre. I'm not though. I hope you are.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 12-26-2007, 10:34 PM

What happened? Dx

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 12-26-2007, 10:42 PM

...A fair bit...

My mom recently lost her job and has only just got her new one so theyre only just able to keep the house. She burst into tears because they couldn't afford to give anyone presents.

My cousins are at their dads for Christmas. Which doesn't sound all that bad, unless you know him. But let's just put it this way. The judge has told him that there is no way on Earth he is going to be allowed the girls for more than two consecutive weeks. Plus the police and social workers have all expressed a deep feeling of something not being right. He had the two year old for nearly a year. She could barely talk and wasn't potty trained when my aunt got her. Plus she had gone from vibrant and exciteable to scared of her own shadow. And a lot more besides.

I'm having to move back in with my parents. I moved out because my sister tryed to kill me!

I'm pulling a 20 hour day today with no pro plus of caffinated drink to help.

My aunt as always was being snide with me, which didn't make things any better....

Eesu
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Eesu

Old 12-27-2007, 12:52 AM

Look who I found. o-o

Oh wait, why do you have to move back then? D: Are you going to help your mother?

>.> She shouldn't have to worry about presents, it's only the thought that counts.

How come you can't go to sleep? o-o Or haven't had any?

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 12-27-2007, 12:55 AM

Building work in my place. there's water comming through the walls and floor.

I'm working, plus traditional family time.

Eesu
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Eesu

Old 12-27-2007, 01:02 AM

Get the first chance you have and rest!

>_>

<_<

lavalem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-27-2007, 01:03 AM

wow these event items are cool hope i can get some soon