Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-26-2017, 11:16 PM

Nova_Alchemist: Oh I know how that is. I do that but luckily i copy it early for a reason lol Oh and keep in mind Ahna and Kakashi ARE adults lol but no need for details XD

Ahna stood on her knees on the bed hovering over him while leaning down to kiss him on the lips. Hell if they had time before bothering with the kids, she was going to make great use of the time, that is if he didn't push her away. Obviously she just wanted to spend more time with him and even though cuddling was enjoyable. She had other thoughts in mind.

"It's not like I have anything else to do and I believe I've already shown that I'm not leaving." Sasuke spoke thinking he already spent the night, what else would there be to do, and right now he didn't want to talk to Sakura so it was better this way. "So what do you think the vacation will be? When I first brought you in here, Tsunade and I spoke while you were asleep. She stated something about Kakashi and Ahna picking the vacation. If you could go anywhere where would it be?" Sasuke was making use of the silence.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-26-2017, 11:31 PM

Immy: ><
[X-rated (i think a time-skip to afterwards is needed xD]

Kakashi quickly picked up on Ahna's intentions, and returned the kiss with passion.

Silver flushed even more. So what if he slept here over night, she didn't think he'd stick around the whole time she was here! Staring out the window, she shook her head lightly at the mention of a vacation. "I dunno..never really thought about it before." She answered casually, sitting on the edge of the hospital bed. "Maybe someplace where it snows?" Silver stated as more of a question, then an idea for a vacation. She always wanted to see snow.

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 03-28-2017 at 04:02 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-26-2017, 11:35 PM

Nova_Alchemist: *grins* I know haha, I wasn't going to write it out but his reaction would be funny to that or interesting at least. No time skip till we finish talking with sasuke and silver.

[The Screen Fades To Black - now back to our other regular broadcasted show]

"We'll have to see what they have planned, then we can all discuss it. I believe we have the right to make a choice to after all we went through." Sasuke's mind flickered back to Itachi and Sakura, his eyes glowering with hatred. So not only had Itachi killed his family...no his ...their entire clan leaving Sasuke the last one almost. Sakura was more trusting towards him which was odd for her, but it in a way pissed Sasuke off. 'How could she trust someone like him!? She knows who he is so why does she try?' he thought silently to himself.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-26-2017, 11:46 PM

Immy: xD
oh, okii~

Silver smirked lightly, and glanced back at Saskue. She could already see where they'd be going though.. Somehow, they'd all end up 'relaxing' on the beach or something. That's usually the first place adults want to take their kids if something stressful happened. She shook her head a little, hoping that wasn't the case. Silver was terrified of water, and she couldn't swim. How would that be relaxing? Silver sighed, and slowly approached Saskue as she noticed his eyes change. Well, not really, but she tell something was bothering him- and she could probably guess what. She almost wanted to ask..but she refrained from doing so, seeing how the older male sent him on edge. Were they brothers? She really didn't know anything about Saskue, or his family. Silver paused when she standing in front of him, and tilted her head a little. "Something's getting to you- will you tell me?" She asked curiously, really just wanting to try and get him to vent or rant or whatever. It wasn't good to hold everything in.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-27-2017, 12:04 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Here, let me get to posting.

"Nothing to talk about" Sasuke spoke pulling the same stunt he always did when something was bothering him. He would have distracted to another conversation but he didn't think of one that was interesting enough. "Maybe we can talk them into the snow vacation, it'd be better than going to the beach." He wasn't in the mood for a sunny positive day with a bunch of running around, so something different would be a better choice.

damn that was short.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-27-2017, 12:23 AM

Immy: lol, there's Saskue for you.

Silver leaned against the hospital bed, and lightly folded her arms over her chest. Man, she was getting hungry.. And she normally really didn't get hungry in the morning (until she saw breakfast xD) and just pushed passed it. She smirked when Saskue mentioned talking the adults into going someplace snowy for their vacation. It would be nice, as long as their vacation was an actual vacation and not have something go wrong. She didn't say though.

(since they're not really talking anymore.. i'm time-skipping to noon for silver ><)

Although the silence that had come between them was nice and all, she was happy that time went by so fast and it was time for her to have her tests run. She couldn't wait to get it over with! Silver hated hospitals, but she hated having to wait for the doctors most of all. Silver was sitting on the bed now, and watching the door. Waiting for it to open. She didn't care who it was, she just wanted to get it over with so she could go home.

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 03-28-2017 at 04:02 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-27-2017, 12:49 AM

Nova_Alchemist: works for me, need to bring in the teachers.

Shizune appears with Sakura opening the door as they both walked in. "Lady Tsunade says you're free to go." Shizune said what she had to say about taking it easy and what not then left. Sakura stood in the doorway "Ready to go find out about our vacation?" Sakura was glowing with happiness which was different than the beginning of their mission. Maybe she just needed some reassurance.

Sasuke looked at Sakura flatly then glanced back to Silver "Come on Silver, let's go" with that he walked by Sakura without saying another word still not sure how to react to what he saw. If it wasn't for Silver being injured he would have attacked his brother on the spot without a second thought let alone a hesitation. Sasuke walked out of the hospital going to the usual meeting place where they normally would train figuring that's where the two senseis would be.

Ahna laid next to Kakashi content with their little event of their own and happy they connected more than expected. Sure she knew what was going to happen but she didn't really want to get out of bed yet. Then again at the same time she somewhat did want to. "Now that's a way to have some fun" Ahna smiled thinking alot has happened lately and was surprised how things escalated, but decided to enjoy it. "We should probably get dressed soon though"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-27-2017, 01:05 AM

Immy: haha~

Silver smiled, happy to hear that she could leave. "Thanks." She said to Sakura, and bowed a little before Shizune, stilling smiling. She liked Shizune, and respected her for her medical abilities. She blinked and glanced at Saskue, then nodded and waved to the ladies as she followed him out. Silver went with him to where they normally trained, but wondered if they would really meet here. The idea made since though. Silver stretched once they arrived at the spot and took a deep breath of the fresh air and leaned smirked. It felt so good to be outside!

Kakashi smirked at her comment, and gently ran a hand through her hair. He didn't feel like talking yet. He slowly got up from the bed and started putting his clothes on, glancing at her with a smile. "We'll need to talk to our students about the vacation, won't we?" Kakashi asked, smirking once again. First, they needed to see if Silver was still in the hospital.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-27-2017, 11:34 AM

Nova_Alchemist: on another site we have to type after a ping to make it work. I'm so used to that now even if its random or silly or what not or just hi lol

"Most likely, I am thinking they should be the ones to choose the vacation though. Either Way I'll relax, but I like them choosing better. What do think?" Ahna said looking at her clothes realizing how dirty they were "Well this won't do." Ahna looked through her bag from the mission having a back up outfit just in case. Black capris with a camouflage t shirt that was tight against her body and her blue training ninja shoes that almost went up to her knees. She worked her hands through her hair smoothing it out and put it back in a low ponytail.

Sakura shrugged walking behind them as her thoughts were elsewhere. She was scanning the top of the outer layer of the village as if expecting someone would be there watching over her, but she figured it was too close and he might get caught. Plus if Sasuke fought against Itachi then she would get involved and Lady Tsunade had been training her lately. She realized she forgot something "Be right back, I forgot something" and ran her way to Kakashi's apartment checking there first with the rumors she had heard.

"Since she is gone there is a question I have for you, Silver." Sasuke spoke breaking the peaceful silence. "Where did you get those marks?" It was a beautiful day out and with summer ending slowly while autumn moved in, the breeze was just as gentle today as ever. Plus the temperature was rather nice being in the low seventies.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-27-2017, 07:48 PM

Immy: sorry.. i'm not in a good mood today ><
my posts might be crummy x.x
also, i don't know if we've talked about it- but in this fandom i would rather saskue not get attacked/ cursed by orochimaru, since he already got his fangs into silver ><

Kakashi nodded lightly and ran a hand through his short grey hair, to kind of fix it, and adjusted his headband. "I'm sure the kids will enjoy that." He said to her with a smirk. Kakashi turned to face her, letting her know that he was ready if she was. He was curious to what the students ideas of a vacation was.

Silver's turquoise eyes went wide for a short moment, then she averted her eyes and stared at the green grass beneath her feet. She thought she was hiding them so well! How.. Why? Silver gripped her jacket sleeve when she realized that he really had been there with her the whole time. Probably even when she was being examined by the nurses. Silver lowered her head "Funny.. I've had them for a while now, since before joining team seven." She murmured quietly.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-28-2017, 03:38 PM

Nova_Alchemist: That is fine with me, I found out spoilers in the end of why he left the village and all. But it does tie down to his brother Itachi and his family, so we can still mix that in a bit without the bite mark.

Sasuke listened to her speak not sure why hiding them was such a bad thing, though he wasn't sure really how to respond. Sasuke walked over taking her wrist of the arm which the marks were on, gently. He spoke "There isn't anything wrong with them, look at Naruto he's got the whiskers from the demon inside of him." Sasuke already knew this by listening around to the anbu and the hokage. "Sakura may not have scars, but she does have a big forehead, Kakashi has a scar over his eye - the one he uses the sharigan with, and Ahna sensei is blind, so technically they're all what makes us who we are. There is no reason to always hide it." Sasuke spoke adding in "And I have my own marks as well, so this just proves we're meant to be one big family." Sasuke wasn't keen on the family word, but had hoped it would get her back to her usual mood. "Now let's try to convince our sensei's to skip the beach and have a snow day in teh land of snow." Sasuke added with a smirk.

Sakura went to Kakashi sensei's house which was normally not allowed, but since Ahna was there it wasn't so bad. As long as students stayed students and senseis stayed senseis. "Kakashi sensei, Ahna Sensei, are you guys coming or what?" Sakura called through the door waiting for an answer.

Ahna thought for a moment "Decide, pack, and get a new outfit on. Works for me, this is my last resort outfit" she wasn't too pleased with it either seeing as she was in the mood to wear either less clothing or tighter clothing. Baggy clothes were fine but she felt like wearing something else. "Oh listen to who it is, I am surprised it's not someone else." Not really, but she figured this would happen as she walked over to the door opening it let the pink ninja in. Sakura explained how they were waiting for them and how Sakura tricked Tsunade in letting Silver out by the afternoon. She was urging them to follow as she pulled Ahna's hand to get them going, Ahna followed but looked at Kakashi "After this an early lunch sounds good" she was getting hungry. "Alright alright, we're coming" Ahna grabbed Kakashi's hand making him get dragged along too.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-28-2017, 04:01 PM

Immy: cool! ^~^

Kakashi chuckled, and blinked at the sound of Sakura's voice. After hearing the explanation, Kakashi sighed then followed the girls. Soon finding himself being pulled along as well by Ahna. He didn't mind though.

Silver was surprised when Saskue held her wrist. The markings under the sleeve didn't bother her, but she still didn't feel comfortable with this. His words made her feel a bit better, and she didn't want to lie to him about the markings- but how could she tell him? "Saskue." She murmured quietly, looking up at him with piercing turquoise eyes. "It's not like that.. Those markings.. I.." Silver shook her head and looked down at the glass, slowly pulling her hand towards herself. "It's Orochimaru's doing.. It happened after I came here, a few years ago." She murmured quietly, then looked back up at him. "You have to swear not to tell anyone, not even our senseis." She said in a low voice. If anyone thought she affiliated with that snake, she'd be- She didn't even want to think about it. Besides, the others would be here soon.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-29-2017, 01:25 AM

Nova_Alchemist: okay lets try this (talking about posting)

"What would I tell them exactly?" Sasuke questioned "Like I said we all have our stories and I'm sure there are more to ours just as much as there is to yours. They won't know, I won't tell them and I am sure we'll be safe. If Sakura can trust Itachi and keep him secret this long, however long it's been, then I'm sure we can keep this one." Sasuke spoke thinking it would give them a connection or something more to talk about.

Ahna being pulled by Sakura who was holding Kakashi's hand (Ahna was) appeared before the other two as Sakura let go finally. Ahna realized she must have been happy (Sakura) to be this energetic and thought later to train them harder in areas as such in order to survive another mission as such just in case. "So, do you want to ask or want me to ask them?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-29-2017, 01:37 AM

Immy: haha ^~^

Silver sighed, but managed a small smile after Saskue spoke. She was happy about this little ordeal coming up, in a way. She put her hands in the pockets of her hoodie, and smirked as she heard people coming- probably their sensei. Kakashi shook his head lightly and raised his hands a little. "I don't think it really matters, Ahna." He said casually as he looked between his students. "Ahna and I have decided to let you kids pick where we have our vacation, since you're all such good students." Kakashi said, teasing his young students. He glanced at Ahna, as if asking her if she wanted to finish. It was a team-effort after all.

oh my god- this post was horrible! Dx
sorry immy~ ><

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-29-2017, 01:03 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

"So you can choose from the beach, the snow lands village on the mountain, or stay here to rest." Ahna didn't know too much else out there that was safe to go to without looking into the research of each place. Sasuke shrugged "I wouldn't mind seeing the snow lands, I'm sure Silver would agree. The beach this time of year would be crowded anyways." Ahna nodded understanding the point that he made and she looked to the other girls "Snow sounds fun and when we have summer here, that is so cool!" Sakura was oddly energetic, who knew a boy could do that to you.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-31-2017, 12:35 AM

Immy: still not feeling too great.. x0x

Silver glanced at Saskue for a moment, sharing a small smirk, then lightly folded her arms over her chest and glanced off to the side. "I've always wanted to see snow..not really a beach person anyway." She said, trying to play it off like she was just following the crowd. Kakashi chuckled and shook his head. "Well then, I guess we're going to the land of snow." He said, glancing casually at Ahna.

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-31-2017, 04:25 AM

@Nova_Alchemiest; take your time, I've fallen down the deep hole to twisted wonderland in depression. So it's not easy getting out.

"You know, that's not a bad idea. Less Cliche sounding to me, well I guess we'll head out tomorrow morning for the land of snow. Until then, we should have time to pack and settle before the road there." It would take a week to get to the land of snow, then they would stay for a couple weeks, and a week back. So they would be a gone for a month or so, depending on how long they wanted to be gone. "Besides, I'm sure I can beat Kakashi on the slopes." She grinned not knowing how to use a snowboard, but did it another way her own later.

Sakura smiled hugging both senseis "I'm going to go pack" she eeked running off with glee as Ahna shook her head laughing wondering how the other two would react. Sasuke sighed, she was back to her normal self he almost missed the quiet Sakura. Then again seeing her sad and down was painful in a way. "You know, I don't think I have clothes for winter. Want to go shopping Silver?" Ahna asked, she wanted to talk to the silver young ninja for a bit. The boys could come along, she didn't care, but she still had something to say to her.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-01-2017, 07:58 PM

Immy: i didn't get your ping x0x
just now seeing this, and trying to come up with something for the other one ;w;

Silver was glad to hear that. She'd finally get to see snow, real snow! She chuckled at Ahna's remark about besting Kakashi on the slopes. Silver didn't doubt the other sensei either. Wait.. She had just realized that Ahna was here. She wasn't missing anymore.. God, how could she have been so absent minded? Silver glanced at Sakura as she squeed and ran off to go pack, then she shook her head. Silver lowered her gaze for a moment, until Ahna spoke to her about going clothes shopping. One thing this silver haired girl hated. Shopping. Kakashi noticed the look in her turquoise eyes, and he lightly nudged her towards Ahna. "Saskue and I will go home and pack as well, why don't you girls go out for a bit." He suggested.

Silver blinked a couple times, then glanced at Ahna and nodded lightly. She didn't say much, except "sure, I don't see why not." in her usual murmur when it came to things she really didn't care about- like shopping.

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-04-2017, 06:49 PM

Nova_Alchemist: well lets get this show on the road.

When the two of them began walking alone as the boys walked the other way without a word after that. Ahna spoke "Before we shop we need to talk" Ahna didn't lead her to the shopping district but took her outside of the village to the lake where some training grounds used to be for others to practice at. Sitting down on a large rock she mentally sighed not allowing it to actually happen out loud. "I'm sorry" Ahna began "I may not know what is going on, but the one thing I do know is you are hurt and I do not mean physically. I heard you followed after I left the room, even in your state you should have stayed, but I understand why." Ahna had a short conversation with Kakashi just before they were bothered by Sakura so early. "If your mad, tell me. If you want to let your anger out, go ahead. I won't mind. I'm here to listen to you and I won't try to explain anything on my end. I just want you to let your expressions and feelings out." Ahna went silent staring at the sky and the lake the sun shown down upon.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-04-2017, 09:50 PM

Immy: ^~^

Silver followed Ahna silently, keeping her turquoise eyes on the path they walked on. She looked up when she noticed that they were leaving the village, and going out to the training grounds instead of going to the shopping district. Why was she leading her to the training grounds? She wondered, pausing as Ahna sat down on the large rock. Silver looked down again when the older woman began talking, averting her eyes. Despite being a child, she knew how to contain her emotions. She shook her head and slowly approached her sensei. "I doubt you understand.." Silver said quietly, before hugging the woman and buried her head in Ahna's shoulder gently, as to not hurt her. "I'm not angry.. Though I was hearbroken- I thought you had abandoned me, I couldn't go through that again.. So I tried to find you." She murmured against her shoulder, pulling back a little and looking at Ahna with a small smirk. "Im just happy you're back." She said casually. Silver could feel the prickling sensation of tears in her eyes, and quickly wiped them away with her jacket sleeve.

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-04-2017, 10:54 PM

Nova_Alchemist: I have arrived.

Ahna listened to the silver haired ninja, watching her pull away only to reach back out and pull her into a hug while standing up. "Now before this gets emotional and the boys wonder where we went. It's up to you if you want to go shopping, I still have to, but you don't have to come with." Ahna let go of Silver after kissing the top of her head "So you haven't seen snow before?" Ahna asked.

Sakura was busy writing a letter to whoever while already spent her time packing then cleaned up the house. Sasuke made sure everything was in order while packing his stuff. He may not have OCD (over compulsive disorder) but he liked things to be a certain way so that he could tell if anyone had been in his room. He had his own apartment rather than stay in the section of houses that used to be his family's.

(best i could do)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-04-2017, 11:03 PM

Immy: it's fine ^~^

Silver ran a hand through one of her long pigtails and smirked at Ahna, after being released. "I've got nothing to wear for snowy mountains." She said, glancing off to the side so she didn't sound too much like a girl. Silver looked at Ahna and smiled before going up to her and gently taking a hold of her hand, and she shook her head. "I've never seen snow." She answered in a softer kind of voice. But, now she could. "So, shall we be going?" She asked, showing that she wasn't going to let go of Ahna's hand, after all- this could be fun for the two of them. They both needed clothes for the trip.

Kakashi was at his house packing for the trip, and he even got a couple together that Silver might want to take with her.

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-05-2017, 01:13 AM

Ahna nodded squeezing Silver's hand lightly back "We should, we have some shopping to do. Neither of us may like shopping for clothes, but I'm sure we both have at least one person we want to impress whether or not we know it." Ahna knew she was a teenage girl which meant girls did have crushes, Sakura used to crush on Sasuke all the time and Ino was her rival. Ino still liked Sasuke but without Sakura competing for her, it almost seemed boring.

Getting to one of the stores they walked inside going to the back of one of the stores "We just need a basic outfit for entering, once we're there we can pick out better winter themed outfits to stay warm." Ahna spoke planning to pick one that wasn't too warm or cold so she could stay close to Kakashi, a girl had her ways to get boys attention or at least his.

Nova_Alchemist:

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-05-2017, 01:34 AM

Immy:
Silver's having issues~ xD

Silver blinked a few times, Ahna's statement catching her off-guard and her cheeks heated. Usually she thought about having Kakashi tell her she looked good, since he was her adopted father after all and his opinion about her fashion made her happy- but Ahna made her think of Saskue which brought a rosy blush to her cheeks. She shook her head to clear the thought from her mind and she sighed quietly.

Silver looked around the store for a moment, and slowly released Ahna's hand when she spotted a nice warm looking thermal long-sleeved shirt. There were three different colors for the undershirt; black, light grey, and white- which kind of annoyed the silver haired kunoichi. Why couldn't they have a different color? She wandered over and lifted the light grey one and glanced it over to see if it was her size. It was, well..it'd probably be a little bit big, but they didn't seem to have a small size. Silver sighed and walked back over to Ahna, holding the thermal undershirt over her arm. She'd get this, since the store didn't have a whole lot a winter stuff. Besides, like Ahna said, she could get something else when they got to the snow lands.

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-05-2017, 02:46 AM

Nova_Alchemist:

"Oh so you DO have someone to impress?" Ahna spoke asking but not asking and didn't say a word as she smiled. "You're going to want pants and shoes that are closed up, not like our training shoes. Otherwise you may get frostbite quickly. We don't want that." Ahna found a black turtleneck with black leggings to match and with a blue jean skirt she just had to wear. Finding some knee high boots she liked her outfit, but figured it would be best when they left to wear her hair down. "Are you going to grab some gloves or a scarf or are you ready?" Ahna asked wondering what the silver hair ninja was thinking.