-1 1 12.50%
maybe 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

SpazhezAttack :]
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to SpazhezAttack :]

Old 06-20-2010, 08:51 AM

Јυst the Ʌɗɗɩcʈɩσɳ I've Been Waiting For

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/chatroom/Copyofl_676001cd366549f0a660854213e.jpg[/imgleft]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━┓

Life is a journey.
Just keep going, keep going.
Never stop walkin
Till the day you find what life is.
Never hesitate to make your dreams come true.
Even if you fall on the way,
Youll still be able to move forward.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

●•.。 xx xxρℓoʈxxxx

Ever since middle school, the 6 teens, have been the best of friends. 3 came from money, 2 where very poor but they always seem to hide it. Pretty much the only one was normal. Despite there money they all had little addictions that brought them together.

All there years in high school they have been trying to convince there parents to rent them a house together complete with 6 rooms, 2 double showers, and a indoor pool. Finally they graduated high school and for there graduation present they got the house located in a quiet town. Hopefully these teens stay out of trouble….

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━┓

Creator >>--» «--<< Brookexxxxxxxxx
Pictures >>--» «--<< Miyavixxxxxxxxx
Lyrics >>--» «--<< Miyavi + Brookexxxxxx
Profiles >>--» «--<< herexxxxxxxxx
OC >>--» «--<< herexxxxxxxxx

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━┛

Last edited by SpazhezAttack :]; 06-22-2010 at 09:17 AM..

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-20-2010, 09:01 AM

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━┓

Life is a journey.
Just keep going, keep going.
Never stop walkin
Till the day you find what life is.
Never hesitate to make your dreams come true.
Even if you fall on the way,
Youll still be able to move forward.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

●•.。 xx xxʗoɳʈϵɳʈsxxxx

× - - -
Intro & Credits

× - - -
Table of contents

× - - -
Rules

× - - -
Characters

× - - -
Codings

× - - -
Weather && Date && Time && Announcements

× - - -
Reserved

× - - -
OPEN

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-20-2010, 09:03 AM

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

●•.。 xx xxяυℓєsxxxx

× - - - Stuff you should know - - - ×
First off, this is a semi-literate RP. I expect one good sized paragraphs each post.
Follow TOS, you should know that by now.
Alrighty, absolutely no chat speak. You can use some of it in text messages, but not a lot.
Now onto the little kiddy stuff, no asterisks for actions, italicize your thoughts, use quotation marks for speech, and underline your text messages.
Be careful it's a romance Rp. Yes somewhere in the chaos of broken hearts there will be romance.
Speaking of romance, let's talk about our good friend the ToS. Basically, you can't go cybering. I mean, you can hint that you did have sex, just don't RP about it. Time Skip!
No god-modding, or else I will come to you in the black of some terrible night, and I will ... well you know the rest.
yay for reading rules.. now read on
× - - - Profiles - - - ×
You. Must. Send. In. A. Reservation with the following info in the profile coding.
Note: Use pictures or real people, no anime please!! '
Oh! And give me a sample! It doesn't nee to be much, i just want to see that you can RP.
PM your profile and your reservation. Title your reserve "Addiction" and your profile "Addict"
Okay you pedo, make sure your characters are age eighteen through twenty-one. These kids are on a TV show, little kids can watch.
The title for the reserve shall be: love's addict
× - - - Posting - - - ×
Make your posts pretty please. At minimum have your character picture and their name, but I'd love to see more. Just..don't make it blinding okay?
Type in third person, it's not that hard.
title for the profiles shall be...
× - - - Others - - - ×
Highlight this post to find the real titles for your reserves and profiles.
See I must know that you read the rules
Love's a pro addict

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-20-2010, 09:06 AM

●•.。 xx xxʗнαяαcʈϵяsxxxx

× - - - PJ Alexander Lotus - - - ×
βoяɳ ʈo - - - Mom ;; Dad walked out at birth
Ʌɗɗɩcʈɩσɳ - - - love, XBOX and food
ϩϵcяϵʈ - - - this ca$h won't be here forever
ρυρρϵʈ Mαsʈϵя - - - RainbowMuffinage

× - - - Aurora Pandora Versa - - - ×
βoяɳ ʈo - - - My rich parents Genivive and Victor Versa
Ʌɗɗɩcʈɩσɳ - - - love, shopping, and being skinny
ϩϵcяϵʈ - - - medication is my best friend
ρυρρϵʈ Mαsʈϵя - - - CrimsonShadow

× - - - Jason Alexander Burns - - - ×
βoяɳ ʈo - - - Mother, Father, usual stuff
Ʌɗɗɩcʈɩσɳ - - - X-Box, Music, Movies
ϩϵcяϵʈ - - - Wouldn't you like to know what I do at night?
ρυρρϵʈ Mαsʈϵя - - - sweet_serender159

× - - - Delilah Mary Orchard - - - ×
βoяɳ ʈo - - - Military family// lived with her grandparents
Ʌɗɗɩcʈɩσɳ - - - alcohol, xbox, love and loud music
ϩϵcяϵʈ - - - I hate the war
ρυρρϵʈ Mαsʈϵя - - - BLACKllASH

× - - - Faytiel Cross Kimura - - - ×
βoяɳ ʈo - - - mother, Alice, and father, Toshi//only child to poor family
Ʌɗɗɩcʈɩσɳ - - - love, cookies, lollipops, music, and writing
ϩϵcяϵʈ - - - Purity is not a word you can apply to me
ρυρρϵʈ Mαsʈϵя - - - Aoi Kazuya

× - - - Skyllar Rose Detra - - - ×
βoяɳ ʈo - - - orphaned when young, raised up in a poor family with 8 other kids
Ʌɗɗɩcʈɩσɳ - - - drugs, love, and alcohol
ϩϵcяϵʈ - - - these scars are not just from me
ρυρρϵʈ Mαsʈϵя - - - SpazhezAttack :]

Last edited by SpazhezAttack :]; 06-22-2010 at 09:16 AM..

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-20-2010, 09:11 AM

●•.。 xx xxʗoɗɩɳɢxxxx

× - - - Reserves - - - ×
PHP Code:
[center]I want to play the [spot]. 
But I shall call them [character name].
They shall be born to [parentsrich/poor/normal/ect].
They will be addicted to [addictions].
Their secret is [secretnot too long okay.. more detail will be in the profiles].
And 
my username is [username].

And 
they shall look like this:
[
imgurl [/img][/center
× - - - Profile - - - ×
please do not change
PHP Code:
[COLOR="dimgray"][SIZE="1"][center][size=4][color=PostingColor1]- The Rich/Poor/Normal Boy/Girl -[/color][/size]

[
imgPicture Url [/img]
[
size=2][color=PostingColor2]&#8467;ιкє ι αℓωαуѕ ѕαу[/color][/size]

[size=6] [i] [color=red]&#9829;[/color]- [color=PostingColor1]Full Name[/color] -[color=pink]♥[/color] [/i] [/size]

[color=PostingColor2][u]Waz up[/u]... You can just call me...[/color
nick names.[/center]

[
color=PostingColor1][size=3]&#963;η му вιятн ˘єятιƒι˘αтє[/size][/color]
[INDENT][size=2][color=PostingColor2]If you looked at me in the shower you would find a...[/color][/size][INDENT]gender[/INDENT][size=2][color=PostingColor1]If you don't get me a birthday on this day I will hurt you...[/color][/size][INDENT]birthday[/INDENT][size=2][color=PostingColor2]And that seems to make me...[/color][/size][INDENT]age[/INDENT][size=2][color=PostingColor1]If I was put on a scale it would read... [/color][/size][INDENT]weight[/INDENT][size=2][color=PostingColor2]Measure me and you will see that I am..[/color][/size][INDENT]height[/INDENT][size=2][color=PostingColor1]If you look into my eyes you'll see they're...[/color][/size][INDENT]eye color[/INDENT][size=2][color=PostingColor2]Oh and look, I got some ink and these hole![/color][/size][INDENT]piercings or tatto[/INDENT][/INDENT]

[color=PostingColor1][size=3]נυѕт α вιт αвσυт мє[/size][/color]
[INDENT][color=PostingColor2][size=2]Ugh You wanna hear it too? Okay I'
ll spill &#9829;[/size][/color][INDENT]Bio[/INDENT]
[color=PostingColor1][size=2]Everyone says I'm ♥[/size][/color][INDENT]Personality[/INDENT]
[color=PostingColor2][size=2]My Silly Obsessions ♥[/size][/color][INDENT]4 or more likes.. bullet form please[/INDENT]
[size=2][color=PostingColor1]Useless Affairs X[/color][/size][INDENT]4 or more dislikes.. bullet form please[/INDENT]
[color=PostingColor2][size=2]Oh god, This Song It'
s Stuck in me head &#9829;[/size][/color][INDENT]1 or more songs that your character would like.. links loved[/INDENT][/INDENT]

[color=PostingColor1][size=2]&#969;αιт ι gσт мσяє[/size][/color][INDENT]secret and/or others[/INDENT]

[color=PostingColor2][size=4][right]My puppeteer 
-[color=PostingColor1]username[/color]-[/right][/size][/color][/SIZE][/COLOR

Last edited by SpazhezAttack :]; 06-20-2010 at 10:27 AM..

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-20-2010, 09:19 AM

●•.。 xx xxЧєαн...xxxx

× - - - Weather - - - ×
| Snowing | Raining | Drizzle | Foggy | Hot | Warm | Cool | Cold | Windy | Breeze | Sunny | Cloudy |

× - - - Date- - - ×
| January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |
| o1 | o2 | o3 | o4 | o5 | o6 | o7 | o8 | o9 | 1o | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 2o | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 3o | | 31 |
| Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday |

× - - - Time- - - ×
| o1 | o2 | o3 | o4 | o5 | o6 | o7 | o8 | o9 | 1o | 11 | 12 |
| am | pm |

× - - - Announcements- - - ×
| o6/20 | Roleplay Finished and Opened!!
| o6/22 | 6 spots taken, 0 left open

Last edited by SpazhezAttack :]; 06-22-2010 at 09:17 AM..

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-20-2010, 09:21 AM

●•.。 xx xxЧєαн... :]xx

× - - - Pictures - - - ×
Home Sweet Home
Kitchen
Bathroom 1
Bathroom 2
Down stairs bathrooms
Dinning room
TV/Den/Living room
Outside pool
Inside Pool

× - - - Random - - - ×

× - - - Stuff - - - ×

× - - - Goes - - - ×

× - - - Here - - - ×

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-20-2010, 09:23 AM

Start of the RP: Head on home.. to your new home.. and remember we are all old friends.. you can come up with some fun back ground stories fi you want.. just have fun <3

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-20-2010, 11:16 AM

sкчℓℓαя яσsє םєтяα

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/new%20mine%20rp/wgg22-1.jpg[/imgleft]

xxSkyllar yelped softly as she landed on the floor with a thump. Softly rubbing her back she reached up to the dresser and turned the alarm off. Groaning she stretched and then sat back on her bed. Looking at her little room she sighed and grabbed her bathroom bag, soon heading into the one bathroom that the kids share. Running the water on her body, Sky sighed softly. Waking up in the early early mornings, just to get a few minutes in this room alone, Sky was happy that the kids slept through her alarm this morning. As the hot water ran across her body, a slightly pain came from her lower abdomen, her brother was home. Small tears reached to the corner of her eyes and she tried to forget the events of her brother's home coming last night.

xxAs the water continued down her body she shut the valve off as she heard the noises of little feet. Sighing she wrapped the towel around her self, then grabbed her things and locked herself in her [room]. Drying completely she took the towel off her body and looked at the bruises her brother left for her. Groaning she shook her head and grabbed her already taken out black skinny [jeans], her favorite black and white plaid [shirt] and her [flats]. Fixing her hair she sighed and then looked at her bed. The bottom half was taken over with her two bags. Everything she owned was in her backpack and an old duffel bag of her foster mom, she had to give it back when she was finally moved in to her new home.

xxPutting the backpack on her back she slung the duffel bag on her arm. Hobbling out she didn't even say good bye, doing so last night, Sky soon got out of the house. Walking out to the street she soon went on the buss, taking her to the [p a r k]. When sky hopped off the buss she looked around. She wasn't there yet, she still have a mile or more to go, but that buss just didn't go the way she was heading. She had to go this on foot now. Sighing softly she put her two bags down, reaching into her backpack she pulled out a hair band. The rubber band was tied together, being old, she smiled softly and reached back lightly pulled some hair back, into a lose pony tail since she didn't want to ruin the rubber band. It was her last one at the moment. Blinking she reached up, blocking the sun form her eyes with her hand, Sky looked to see which direction she should head. Seeing the park she put the bags on her back once again and headed into it.

xxSky walked through the grass, closing her eyes as the tall slightly dried grass brushed against her. She loved this feeling, it was just so soothing to her. Opening she watched as some birds in the sky started to dart around, they looked like they where having fun. This just put this calming feeling into Sky's chest. Soothing, she sighed, letting out a deep breath. “This is going to be good, living with the people I love.” Smiling happily she walked on into the grass, soon making it to the other side.

xxWalking up a small hill she soon stood at the top looking at her know home. Well not the actual house, but the street. She ran down to the curb and started down the sidewalk, looking at all the homes. Her eyes were wide, these homes where huge, fancy and rich looking. She didn't have that kind of money, she couldn't help with buying the house. Sighing she just brushed it aside and soon just closed her eyes and continued down the side walk.

xxHer mind wondered as she soon stopped and looked around. Pulling a paper from her back pant pocket, she opened it up and looked at the address written upon it. Looking around she tried to find the house that matched the address. Soon she found the gates with the same number that was on the paper. Searching her back pocket she pulled out the key she had received. Slowly she put it in the key hole to open the large driveway gate. Taking a deep breath she pushed it in and turned it soon the littler gate opened, big enough for her to walk through.

xxSky's heart jumped a few paces as she walked though the gate and then closed it behind herself, making sure it locked, just in case. She fixed her bags on her back and then stared at the house in front of her. “Oh my gosh... wow.” she was stunned, this was the house she would live in, this beautiful, giant home. Walking slowly she made her way up the driveway and too the front door. Looking down at the key in her hand, she put it into the front door's key hole. Turning the key she smiled as she doors opened wide. Walking in she closed them behind her, locking it as well.

xxSmall tears formed at the corner of her eyes as she looked at the home. Her heart was starting to swell up. This was too much for her, “Thank .. you.” Her voice was broke from her tears, she dropped her bags by the door and then ran up stares to the bedrooms. Looking through them all she found the [smallest] one, though to her it was giant. She smiled at her knew room, soon she ran to the bed and jumped on it, laying there, she looked up at the ceiling. The tears quietly made their way across her cheeks and soon onto the bed. Sky was so happy.

[sorry it's so long.. it just flowed.. lolz <3]

Last edited by SpazhezAttack :]; 06-20-2010 at 11:37 AM..

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 06-20-2010, 12:41 PM

[IMGLEFT]http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a434/RainbowMuffinage/TASA.png?t=1277037936[/IMGLEFT]
[ρ נα ℓ є χ α η ∂ є яℓ σ т υ ѕ]
т н є - н υ м α η - т ι м є - в σ м в

PJ's golden eyes opened at the sound of his ringtone playing from his cell. Groaning, he reached for the small object and clicked "域". Rolling over in his bed, closed one of his eyes, peeking out from under his duvet. A small beam of sunlight hit his face and the boy groaned again, burying his head back under the covers.

The day before, he had arrived at the new house on his motorbike. His luggage had arrived earlier in the week, thanks to his Mom, so all he had with him was his beloved cherry blossom bonsai, which was now sat on his windowsill, soaking up the sun.

Sighing, PJ rolled out of bed, landing with a "тнυмρ" on the polished wooden floorboards. He picked himself up and walked over to his mirror, ruffling his hair and putting on a cheesy grin. Looking around his room, he sighed and shook his head slowly, his dark hair falling into his face.

He paused, eyes wide open and alert as he smelt something strange. He pulled at his makeshift pajamas, sniffing them suspiciously.

Nope, not me. Hmm . . .

Padding over the wooden floorboards, he opened the bathroom door and poked his head inside, taking a long sniff.

Soap. Shampoo. Toilet cleaner. Bath robes. Towels. Nothing peculiar here.

He padded back to his bedroom and slid open the main door, walking through and looking up and down the corridor. All along it, other doors stood, leading to other bedrooms. His curiosity aroused, PJ walked farther down the corridor, looking around.

Finding nothing strange, he dismissed the odd, floral scent throughout the house and decided that he fancied a swim. Plus, if anybody else had arrived yet, they'd certainly hear him. PJ bounded down the stairs and made his way to the indoor pool. He climbed to the highest diving board, took a giant breath of air and jumped in.

"CANNONBALL ! !" he screamed at the top of his voice as he dived into the water.

Liquid "ѕρℓαѕн"ed up into the air and landed with a deafening crash. Anybody in the house would've DEFIANTLY heard it. Well, unless they had no sense of hearing. PJ let himself sink to the bottom of the huge bowl and sat on the white tiles, watching the artificial lights dance on the side of the pool.

Last edited by RainbowMuffinage; 06-20-2010 at 01:23 PM..

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-22-2010, 08:41 AM

XXSkyllar sat up suddenly to a large splashing noise she head form somewhere in the house. Sitting up slowly she crawled off the bed and stood up straight. She took her shoes off, tiptoeing down the hall and then down the stairs. She soon could hear a voice coming from down a ways. Slowly she made her way down the hall, into the kitchen, living room and then dinning room. Soon she found some doors that lead into what looked like an indoor swimming pool.

XXWalking to the doors, she reached out for the handle. Slowly, trying to make no noise she turned the handle opening the door. She slipped through the door and then closed it behind her. Walking into the room, she looked around with wide eyes. “Wow, just wows.” she giggled softly and then walked to where she could see some rippling in the pool. Soon she could see a head in the bottom of the pool, black hair floating around it.

XXNot sure what was down there at the bottom, however she soon could see it clearer. “PJ!!!” she yelled out, hoping he could hear her. She smiled softly. She was happy that he was hear, also glad that she wasn't alone in the house. Giggling softly she sat down, letting her toes dip in the water. There she waited for her to pop back up.

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 06-22-2010, 04:11 PM

Underneath the water, PJ heard the faint muffled voice of somebody . . . familiar. He kicked off from the bottom of the pool and broke the surface of the water, sucking in a huge breath of air. His heart fluttered as he heard the most adorable giggle. Turning, he found himself facing an old friend. He beamed at Skyllar, swimming over to her.

"Sky ! !" he 'squee'd, approaching her and holding his own arms open for a hug. "C'mon in, the water's GRRRRR-EAT ! !"

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 06-22-2010, 04:37 PM

Delilah's eyes fluttered open to the new day. She woke up at about five thirty AM. Which was in fact late for the girl. She was used to begin up, and only getting six hours of sleep. The night before she had her dinner with her grandparents, saying her good buys, and thanks. Though they only told her it was something she needed. It was probably good for her to rest. Though her grandfather had reminded her she needed to look into getting another job. Delilah had been given some money from the government once she was wounded. To just help her out a bit. Plus the GI bill could help her out a lot. Just small things like that were always on her mind. Groggily Delilah pushed herself from the bed sitting on the edge. Her should has hurting her. The muscles inside of it still did not grow back, leaving her bones rubbing against each other. She still worn a sling every now and then. Just to keep it still.

Delilah went into the bathroom and got ready. Showing, changing, and rubbing blood off of her hand. Not that there was any blood, and the veteran knew this. It was all in her head. She shook her head, taking her pills that were meant for Saturday. Leaving the bathroom, she put her sling on and grabbed her gym bag filled with mostly clothes. She packed very light, figuring anything else she would need, she could just come back for later. Delilah left, hearing her grandparents in the other room, still sleeping. Especially the loud noises her grandmother's oxygen tank made. Delilah went outside to her car. It was her grandfather's old car that had broken down about four times. Delilah had it fixed it while she was away. Although it still looked like crap. She got inside throwing her stuff into the passenger eat. Using her left hand to drive the car completely, she went off. Probably a very dangerous way to drive, but it worked.. sort of. She drove for a good while before coming to the road she was supposed to be living at. Though she had the piece of paper, it was in her bag, to which she couldn't reach.

Delilah picked up her phone. Clicking down to her friend Skyllar. Hearing the ringing. Though she suddenly heard a splash from one of the houses, and recognized it from a picture her grandfather showed her. She hung up the phone and carefully, she peeled up the drive way, having to get out and open the gate, drive forward, then close it again. Pain in the ass. Delilah drove forward, stopping and pulling over to park. She knew her friends would be in the back, but she headed inside. Looking around for a bit before going upstairs and choosing her room. Just a bare space for her. Delilah wasn't one for complex designs. Plus the view was beautiful.

After settling in, she put her arm back in the sling and headed outside to where everyone else was by the pool. Which the pool itself was purely amazing! She saw Skyllar and PJ by the water. Well, PJ was already inside. "Hey guys!" She said stepping up, waving at them.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 06-22-2010 at 07:01 PM..

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 06-22-2010, 04:58 PM

PJ looked up and smiled at Delilah, remembering back to the last time he'd seen her. He floated out towards the middle of the pool, staying afloat by kicking his muscular legs underneath the water.

"Ohai, Delilah !" he chirped, waving at her old friend. "Wanna join me ?"

He beamed again, wondering if either Skyllar or Delilah would be brave enough to jump into the water with their clothes on. If they weren't . . . . . . . . Pah, like it mattered.

Hresvelgr

Old 06-22-2010, 05:07 PM

Delilah laughed a bit at PJ. He always made her laugh. She came to the side of the pool, taking her shoes off and dipping her feet in like Skyllar.

"I'm not supposed to go swimming for another week or so. Sorry PJ." She said. The water was nice and cool, and she wished she could go in. In fact, she probably could since it had been a few months, but she would listen to the doctor. After all, she wouldn't want to be put back in the hospital. That place was as fun as.. well getting shot. Okay back comparison. But it still sucked!

"The stitches are out now, but they put some gel stuff over it that is not supposed to get wet." She explained a bit. Kicking her feet in the water.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 06-22-2010 at 07:00 PM..

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 06-22-2010, 06:41 PM

PJ frowned, pushing his bottom lip out.

"Nawh, you're no fun." he complained, winking. "Gel stuff, eh ? Sounds . . . squishy."

Suddenly, his face burst out into excitement. It danced in his eyes, showed in his smile.

"Hey . . . Delilah . . ." he asked, flirtaceously. "Can I touch it ?"

Hresvelgr

Old 06-22-2010, 06:59 PM

Delilah eyed him a bit. If they were not friends, she would have been glaring at him. Though she knew PJ was a good sport. She smiled at him, tilting her head a bit to the side in a somewhat cute manner. Well at least as cute as someone who killed people for a living could be.

"Only if I get to kick your ass after." Delilah said in possible the most happy tone she could bring up possible.

"I'm only kidding. Go ahead. Be careful though." Delilah said bringing her arm out of the sling slowly and resting her hand on the ground as she undid her red sweatshirt a bit for him to see. The wound was only covered with nothing but a piece of medical pad now.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 06-22-2010 at 07:02 PM..

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 06-22-2010, 07:16 PM

Swimming over to the side, PJ jumped out of the pool and shook himself out, water splashing everywhere. He waddled over to where Delilah was sitting and took a seat next to her. His eyes danced with glee as he saw the scar.

"Ooooooh," he coo'd. "It's so prettyful ! I wish I had an awesome scar too !"

He reached out, gently poking the bandaged area with his little finger, feeling something soft underneath. He draw back the finger and began to stroke the plastic-y material.

"Nawh, poor Delilah." he coo'd again, wishing it would've been HIM with the bandage instead of her. He looked up, straight into her eyes. "Does it hurt ?"

Hresvelgr

Old 06-22-2010, 08:15 PM

Delilah looked down into the water as he came up to her side. Taking a wet seat next to her. She got her jeans a bit wet, but she did not care. When PJ poked it a bit, she liked how she was soft. So it didn't hurt her at all. When he started to stroke it, she glanced at him. Catching his eyes.

"It did when I woke up this morning, but I took some medicine, so I should be fine today." She had to take some of the weirdest pills. Two types of pain killers, one to keep her calm, and another to help her shell shock. Delilah honestly felt they were just charging her for the pills, and they were probably vitamins or something. The pain killers worked very well, therefore she did not complain too much.

"What have you been up to?" Delilah asked him. She had not really scene her friends for a few months after all. On account of the small vacation she took.

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 06-22-2010, 08:26 PM

PJ smiled when Delilah caught his eyes. He held them for a moment or so, familiarizing himself with the gorgeous hints of colour within them. He winked, making sure to make the gesture as noticeable as possible.

"Oh, the usual. Saving the world, making bacon pancakes, 'glomp'ing people, spending [I] OUTRAGEOUS[/I amounts of cash on Converse . . ." he beamed, showing off his white teeth. "And yourself ?"

Hresvelgr

Old 06-22-2010, 08:38 PM

Delilah blinked a few times when he winked at her. She then realized she had been staring at him. Not very creepily she hoped. She knew he was joking for the most part. He was very wealthy yes, but most of the time he did not mean to rub in in others faces. Or at least she hoped not. Deliah listened to his question, hearing it full well. Though did not like to talk about it.

"You know, just saving up to college for the most part. Playing xbox, fixing my car. The usual." She said to him. Looking around a bit at the place. It was just so beautiful.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 06-23-2010, 04:34 AM

Driving her car Aurora pulled to the front gate. Stopping she looked around but realized that she was going to have to open it herself. Stepping out Aurora walked over to the gate then opened it. Walking back to her car she got back in a drove through the gates. But before she parked she got back out and closed the gate. "Uh I am definitely going to have to fix that. I so not doing that every day!" Climbing back into her car she went and parked close to the house.

Aurora turned off her car and reached over to grab her clutch purse from her passenger side. Locking her car she dropped her keys in her purse then straightened her clothing. She was wearing black skinny jeans and a white tank top with a black lacy design all over it. On her feet she was wearing cute white and black ballet flatts. Walking to the front door Aurora didn't have to worry about her baggage, her Mother made sure that their servants at home brought them over yesterday and had put them in her room. Opening the front door Aurora walked through and looked around. The house was amazing and it made her smile. "Is anyone here?" She called out, voice echoing through the house. As she waited for a reply Aurora looked around where she was standing. The house was amazing and she absolutly loved it.

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 06-23-2010 at 05:50 AM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 06-23-2010, 05:20 AM

[imgleft]http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu266/sweet_serender/Nov10-16.jpg[/imgleft]
♦♣♦ - Jason Alexander Burns - ♦♣♦

The noise that woke Jason up wasn't his mobile alarm but his parents fighting. Groaning he rolled over and pulled the duvet higher above his head and scrunched his eyes closer together. Damn you Father. He silently cursed his Father as he sat up with a yawn. "What they can't spend one morning not fighting?" He rolled his eyes pushed the duvet evn further down the double bed. Standing up he twisted his back and heard a loud crack coem from his spine and raised an eyebrow, That's not good to hear. Shrugging he started to walk over to his wardrobe, "Oh well." He said in an almost singsong tone.

Pulling out a pair of his most favourite blue jeans and a navy shirt he kicked a pair of black converses from under his computer desk and threw everything onto the bed. Scratching his head and looked around his room he sighed and proceded to get dressed. "Yeah well last time I checked it was your fault we lost all that money in the first place!" Jason rolled his eyes, "Oh please! Anything I have done can be laid at your feet. I got all that cosmetic work just so you can find me attractive again! I only buy the expensive stuff so I can staty looking like the way you want me to!" Jason put in his i-Pod headphones and turned his music up full blast. Parkway drive blared through the speakers and drilled into his head and thankfully drowned out his parents fighting.

Pocking his head out of his room he spied his parents yelling at each other at the bottom of the stairs, Damn. I guess it's the window. Jason always hated it when they fought because is he was in the room he would be dragged into it by either his mother of his Father to pick a side. As far as Jason was concerned they were both wrong and he was only utting up with it until he graduated and finally able to leave the Rich Boy image behind him and move to the country. Throwing his bags out the window he silently prayed they didn't break when they hit the floor after the two-story fall.

Standing on the egde of his open window he looked out over the edge, closed his eyes and jumped. For a split second all Jason felt was the air rushing up to meet him and than the ground slammed into his feet greeting him with an intense pain that usually followed his daring escapes from his house. Looking around him he pulled his bags towards him, Thank God they're okay! Looking out towards the frot yard he gestured towards the main chauffur to drive the limosuine closer to him at his window.

Waiting for the limo to arrive he looked around him and sighed, he could still hear his parents screaming at each other and he wanted to leave before he heard glass smashing. Too late. He heard a glass smash against the wall and almost ran towards the moving limo coming towards him, "Um Jack can I drive myself there? If it's okay with you?" The Chauffur nodded, "Of course Master Jason." He rolled his eyes as he and his bags ran towards his black Corvet. Sighgin as he threw his stuff in the back seat and jumped in the driver's side he gripped the steering wheel and screeched down the driveway towards the road and his new potential house.

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-23-2010, 07:55 AM

xxSkyllar watched as PJ came to her. Her smile grew even more as she waved to him. “I would but I'm not dressed for it.” she winked and then laughed softly, soon hearing another voice. Smiling as Delilah can and sat next to her. “Aww poor thing.” she put on a pouty face and softly hugged the girl, giving her a soft kiss on her cheek. She soon stood up, seeing as PJ and Delilah were occupied.

xxSky ran up to her room, opening her backpack. She pulled out her swim suit. Sure it was old but it was good enough for Sky. She didn't need a new one, yet. Changing into the suit she soon grabbed a ribbon and then ran back down the stair. She was just about to get to the pool when she heard another voice.

xxTurning around she found her friend Aurora, giggling she ran to the girl and took her hand. “Come on! We are in the indoor pool, if you wana jump in, PJ and I will be swimming, you could join us.” she smiled and kissed the girl's cheek. Giggling she jumped and turned to the pool, waving to Aurora as she opened the door to the pool and laughed. “Cannonball!!” she smiled and ran to the pool, jumping as far and as high as she could, making most defiantly sure that she didn't get Delilah wet.

xxResurfacing she giggled, swimming to where PJ and Delilah were. “What I miss?” she asked soon reaching back with the ribbon in her hand. Pulling her hair back into a lose pony tail she tied it with the ribbon. A small, cute smile appeared on her face as she fixed her rainbow hair.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 06-24-2010, 02:03 AM

Aurora smiled when Sky ran up to her. Laughing she nodded her head to Sky and shouted to her, "Let me go grab my suit!" Still laughing Aurora headed off towards the stairs and ran up them. All of her belongings were put away in there respectable places. "Sometimes its nice having servants.." she mumbled to herself as she walked into her closet.

Going to the back of it she opened a drawer and pulled out her black one piece swimsuit. Taking off the clothes she was wearing she pulled her suit on. It tied around her neck and had a small string that tied in the middle of her black. The front of the one piece went low but it was more classy then anything. Grabbing a towel from the bathroom Aurora ran back down the stairs and into the pool room. Throwing her towel in a chair by the pool Aurora jumped into the air and dove into the pool. Swimming under the water for a few seconds she finally popped up and flicked water at Sky giggling. "Hey guys!" She said enthusastically.