Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-22-2012, 05:25 AM

Username of nominee: Inuyami:
Nominated by: Gemini
Literacy level: literate to advanced literate
How long have you been writing with this player?: Hm maybe a year?
Response time when its their turn: within a day mostly.
Pros to writing with this player: Inuyami is great with spelling, grammar, character development...everything, really.it's always a great treat to roleplay with her :)
Cons to writing with this player: sometimes she disappears, but that's life.
Insert a quoted paragraph of this players writing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyami View Post
In the back of the cave, which was only about twenty feet deep, the sound of chains cut threw the air and passed Todd's ears. There was something inside, it was alive and still moving. The chain noise began to grow violent as the demoness within awoke and recalled her predicament. A moment passed and the sound of the chains subsided in the darkness.

"If you've come to kill me I assure you that you lose your life long before I lose mine!" The demonesses voice was plain and low. She spoke slowly as she's heard her father do her whole life. It was a way to intimidate others and mask her true powers.

As Inokumaru made his way down the path and towards Gemini and Miko, he could sence their energy signatures and smell them. Kitsune, doubtlessly, but there was a touch of something else. Perhaps it was the blooms of sakura in the trees, or perhaps one of the females ahead was of some sort of special interest. It was a strange smell, a smell that he hadn't yet encountered in his life

The gap between the half demon and the kitsune closed and soon the black and blue haired male spotted Gemini and her small white companion. They didn't pose any threat to him, and he had no desire to start any sort of fight with either of them. He passed the two, shifting his eyes slightly to watch Gemini as she passed him. What is that smell... there is something about her. Inokumaru thought as she vanished from his field of vision. To Inokumaru's misfortune, his momentary laps of mental weakness let loose to his exaustion and her fell face first to the ground.

"....damn.... it..." He muttered to himself, his eyes clenched tightly as he cursed himself more inside his own mind. He hated to be weak or vulnerable, it was even worse no that he'd just passed such an intriging woman who would inevitably of heard the thud he'd made when he landed in the dirt.
Damn, andraus beat me to it! But I nom you anyway!

Last edited by Gemini; 07-22-2012 at 05:27 AM..

Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 07-22-2012, 05:29 AM

--squeeeeeeee--I feel so incredably loved! I'm working on my noms now.

I LOVE THIS CONTEST! haha

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-22-2012, 05:33 AM

Me too! My only problem is that there's so many awesome people, I don't know who to pick! But seeing my name in that sea of awesomeness was seriously......awesome :)

Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 07-22-2012, 05:36 AM

I wish mene posts had a like button! There are a lot of noms I'd like to agree with

---------- Post added 07-22-2012 at 02:01 AM ----------

Username of nominee: Kilia:
Nominated by: Inuyami
Literacy level (choose one): Literate
How long have you been writing with this player?: About a year and a half
Response time when it's their turn (choose one): same day to a week
Pros to writing with this player: Kilia is a strong roleplayer who offers great creativity and is a big help in moving an idea forward.
Cons to writing with this player: Sometimes Kilia's ideas can get ahead of my own and I find the story taking an unexpected dirrection. This is actually a pro at times, but it's the only con I've encountered.
Insert a quoted paragraph of this player's writing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilia View Post
Leo chuckled as he easily let the gun go as his friend took it from him, laughing as he slowly followed him out of the home, a grin on his face, he couldn't help teasing the male. "All i am saying Andy is that there are not that many girls in this village and she is one of the good ones." he said to him as he laughed some more, clapping him on the back as they headed down the dusty road that was laid out before them, his eyes scanned the village, noting everyone that was in it. "I still think that you should find someone. It may do you some good, besides she is one of the most adventurous girls your going to find here." he said to him as he pulled his knife out and started to pick at his nails with it.

-------------------------------------------------------

Blake frowned, his head jerking towards a certain direction, he cursed considering the day just started but he couldn't really use his power to make the person lost and his daughter wasn't there to use her power to blind anyone that came upon them. So the male did his best to make it as dark as he could with the morning light seeping into the forest. It was a failed attempt as he heard someone go crashing to the ground, his black wings flew open as he shield Finx from the person, taking a deep breath as he let it out slowly. It took all his strength to pull the darkness around them, to hide them from the female, already hearing whispers within the darkness, though he didn't show it as what was shown of his face began to look deadly. "You have no right to be here, human. You are better off leaving this place and living else were. Forget what you have seen." he said to her in an equally as mysterious voice that seemed to echo as he spoke, he was clearly very protective, dead serious and not wanting such a confrontation like this at the moment, it was far to early after all.

Username of nominee: Gemini:
How long have you been writing with this player?: A year
Response time when it's their turn (choose one): half a day to two day
Pros to writing with this player: With Gemini, it is obvious that she takes her roleplays to heart. Using characters that most under dogs can realate to, one can feel the emotions she puts into her words
Cons to writing with this player: There are instances where the 'fourth wall' has been broke. In this I mean direct referances to the insperation of a thread. This is not a big deal, but for me is a taboo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
Taking a bite of her pizza, Rosemary shook her head.it was hot, but she didn't seem to notice.she chewed thoughtfully for a moment, then swallowed."no...I always had the chance to be friends with her, and with alot of other people, but I never took it.I like Rika, she's nice, but I just don't care about her enough to make the effort.besides, I'm practically a recluse, and she grew up normal.she has a life and friends on the outside, and outside is a place I have never belonged.it's always that way.I wanted to make friends, but I came from a world that was too different from theirs.I didn't belong on the outside, with the healthy, active people.I always belonged inside, in the dark, something people could see but never touch.like the stars.an ice princess.that's what they called me.beautiful but cold and unreachable, untouchable, distant.I never belonged out there.and I never let anyone else in here.no one else belonged to the dark like me.no one but you..." She said, a faraway look in her eyes.suddenly, she shook her head and looked at him, realizing he had asked a question."the pizza? Yeah, its great! Best you've ever tasted, guaranteed.especially if you put alot of parmesean cheese on it." She said with forced brightness.she took a restaurant style cheese shaker from the table, where she always kept it, and shook a sizable portion onto her slice of pizza."try it, you'll like it.and if you want, you can use the parmesean, too."
Username of nominee: happydeath:
How long have you been writing with this player?: two years at least
Response time when it's their turn (choose one): /within a day or two
Pros to writing with this player: Happydeath is a wonderful person to roleplay with. He offers a wonderful amount of information and his posts are very easy to reply to and build on.
Cons to writing with this player: Dissapearing is my ownly complaint but it happens to us all
Quote:
Originally Posted by happydeath View Post
While Tenshi was helping the rest of the group with finding more and more rocks to shoot toward the large beast; each time they had gathered enough rocks, the sound of the voice from the neko male shouting out fire was heard. Right after the rocks were fired toward the large beast that was getting closer and closer, hearing a loud painful roar come from the beast. Tenshi was obviously able to tell that they were able to at least hurt it; although something was coming to his mind. What happened to Yukito? His raven hadn't returned yet. Tenshi was truly becoming worried about him as he kept on gathering rocks; while telling himself within his own mind that his raven was doing just fine as well that he would come back just fine too. However, Tenshi could only dream of that as he heard a loud crow-like noise come out of nowhere from throughout the entire plains. His own eyes widened up in shock to hear the painful crow-noise come from the direction where the beast was. "Yukito!!" he called out in sorrow, throwing all the rocks that he had gathered in his hands to the ground; running straight toward the direction where he heard the crow. Tenshi knew he was heading straight toward the beast, so rather than going directly forward; he took a couple of detours through the woods to make it toward the large grassy plains so that he could reach where his raven was.

Within a couple of minutes of running, Tenshi was able to quickly make it toward where he had heard his raven call out in pain. It wasn't too difficult to locate Yukito since he was the darkest thing around the entire plain of green grass. "Yukito!!" Tenshi called out once more in shock to see how his raven was laying on the ground; bleeding an uncontrollable amount of blood, along with his wings broken as though someone had just snapped a branch. Running straight up to his raven, Tenshi kneeled against him with tears rolling down both his cheeks. "Don't you dare die Yukito!!...I...I mean it!...I..I won't forgive you if you die!!" he spoke out toward his raven, while his own voice was breaking down from how many tears were rolling down his cheeks. Yukito was the only other family member he had left in this whole world, even though he was just a bird; it was something that made him feel much more comfortable when he lost his parents and best friend.

"Someone!...H..Help! P..Please! Help me!!.."
Tenshi immediately screamed out as loud as he could, not caring if even the large beast that was charging toward the group had heard him or not. He wanted to do anything he could to keep his raven alive, even if it meant his life; he would've done anything he could to keep it alive. Although soon enough, when the painful crowing noise stopped from Yukito; Tenshi's eyes widened up in shock as the tears stopped for a moment. Slowly looking back down toward the grassy floor toward his raven, his eyes stayed widened up in shock for a few moments to see that his raven had completely stopped moving all together. Not a single noise came from the raven, not even a single inch moved from how much pain it must've been in. "N...n....no...No....I..It cant b-be...Yukito...No!!...No!!!!" he screamed out, as the tears continued once more to roll down his cheeks; Tenshi's anger, sadness, and dark heart within himself began to grow even more as the grassy plains around him began to blow as though there was a storm brewing around. Even though all it was, was simply Tenshi's aura sky-rocketing over it's limit. His own breathing began to become much more heavy as his wings began to spread out to their opposite sides.

The sky over the large grassy plains began to darken, while Tenshi's body began to become covered in darkness from how much sadness filled his body. Slowly standing up to his feet, he glared over the direction of where the beast was charging after the group. "I'll tear you to pieces..." he whispered quietly to himself with his own face hidden within all the darkness that surrounded his body. Immediately within a couple of seconds of staring toward where the beast was, Tenshi's whole body vanished as he bolted forward toward where the beast was. His feet barely touching the ground from his wings allowing him to hover just above the ground to move much faster. "I...I'll kill you...." he continued to whisper to himself while the tears kept rolling down his cheeks from how angry he was.

Last edited by Inuyami; 07-23-2012 at 05:54 AM..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 07-22-2012, 06:14 AM

Kya Katsumi:

Everyone over here is doing alright. Somewhat. Aries is about to go ballistic on my Store Manager tomorrow because of the extra time my managers try to get from me without giving me the courtesy to call ahead and let him know. Little brother was being a dumbass and stole maaaaaaaaaaaaajor amount of money from my gramma so I've got to take care of her till the first of the month.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 07-22-2012, 02:51 PM

*glomps Krieger* oooo thank you thank you..I know my name was up in that big listing that Kya poste a few days ago. But this tops it!

Krieger Engel
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 07-22-2012, 03:28 PM

*gets glomped* Well you deserve to be nominated :3

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-22-2012, 09:41 PM

Gemini: Inuyami:

`You guy's. Awesome rper's ^^

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-22-2012, 10:11 PM

wow. it got so popular in here all of a sudden.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-22-2012, 11:29 PM

yep

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-23-2012, 02:22 AM

thank you very much Inuyami: >w< *hugs* ah yes i try to work on that con lol but my mind tends to run away with my self lol and i would nom someone but it seems as if everyone i can think of has already been nommed lol and that is a very long list

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-23-2012, 02:26 AM

it doesn't matter if they already got nommed you can nommed them again

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-23-2012, 02:50 AM

its almost the point to nom people more than once because I'm pretty sure its the person with the most noms that wins that contest.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-23-2012, 02:57 AM

Inuyami: 0.0 wow, I wasn't even aware that I did that.I'll make sure to work on that con!
Andraus: you too ^,..,^

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-23-2012, 03:26 AM

Gemini. I shall say this Right now. You and Inuyami, are on my Top 5 list for 'Best Rp partner's......No wait, your top 3.

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 07-23-2012, 08:49 AM

im not good enough to even try at this, everyone else is way better, plus was more consistent ^^;
good luck everyone, i know alot of the players

Imagination
Penpal

Old 07-23-2012, 11:13 PM

*pokes Kya*

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-23-2012, 11:26 PM

Better watch out Magi, I bite!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-23-2012, 11:33 PM

Username of nominee: Magician Girl Mirani:
Nominated by: Kat Dakuu
How long have you been writing with this player?: about a week
Response time when it's their turn (choose one): Same day
Pros to writing with this player: really detailed posts, realistic, just descriptive in general
Cons to writing with this player: typos
Quote:
The ringing of his phone woke Damon from his sleep. He rolled over in bed, scrabbling for the small device. With a small grunt of anooyance he lifted the phone to his ear, pressing the "accept" button as he did so.

"Aeron," he barked into the receiver. The dispatcher's voice came quick and almost mechanical, well trained. There had been a break in and theft. he growled in annoyance. Couldn't this have waited a little longer? No doubt it was one of those beaurocratic types. They had influence and now that something of theirs was gone they wanted it back now. They were no better than big children. When they lost something it was like you'd taken away their favourite toy, no matter if it was something large or small. He climbed out of bed, not casting a glance to teh one that had been sharing it. They'd be gone by the time he returned anyway. He grabbed a towel and his clothes for the day and took a quick shower.

He shook his head, dislodging water droplets from his copper coloured hair as he began to dress, his shower taking him less than five minutes. He pulled on a pair of dark blue jeans and a midnight blue shirt. Over that he threw a leather jacket. He was a plain clothes detective and so didn't have to worry about teh uniform like the lower ranks did. That was one thing he definitely enjoyed about teh rank. The paperwork on the other hand.....He didn't bother getting anything to eat. He was in a motel anyway so he doubted there was anything remotely edible around here. He was just glad he'd had the foresight to bring a spare pair of clothes just in case.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-24-2012, 12:23 AM

Top 3 huh? Cool! Everyone I nommed are my top.I can't choose favorites

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-24-2012, 12:27 AM

Username of nominee: Kya Katsumi:
Nominated by: Ana_M
How long have you been writing with this player?: A month or so
Response time when it's their turn (choose one): Within a day or two
Pros to writing with this player: Tries to bring EVERYONE into the RP when it's a group RP, manages well and has such grounded characters. Very believable writing!
Cons to writing with this player: None really yet.
Quote:
As they stepped up to the back entrance of the tavern, Daralis' question made Ren stop in his tracks. His mouth dropped and he stared at her for a moment as if he'd been shot or something. "You mean to tell me, you've never eaten, much less roasted a marshmallow?"

His wide grin returned. "I have a feeling we'll be enjoying many firsts together, Miss Daralis." He opened the door with one hand and grabbed her hand in his other. He was even more excited now to roast those marshmallows than before. Everyone loves marshmallows and he could tell, him and Darlais were going to have a fun night.

Tugging her along the hall behind him, he glanced back at her and paused again. She was soaked to the bone, purple hair stuck to her face and deep pink puppy dog eyes blinked up at him. His heart fluttered and he stopped. He squeezed her hand in his fighting the urge to push her up against the wall and kiss her. He really liked Daralis, and if she only liked him as a friend, he certainly didn't want to go ruining things by doing something like that.

Any other girl, who cared? But Daralis, she was different. After waging an internal war for what felt like an hour, Ren cleared his throat. "If you don't have any more clothes, you can come up to my room and borrow something until yours dry." He was grinning at the thought of her in one of his huge t-shirts. "Though I'm not sure we wear the same style dress." He winked a hazel at her. "Or you could ask Biti for some clothes. She can just conjure them up. Or something."
Username of nominee: NatanielD:
How long have you been writing with this player?: Haven't started yet, but I've seen some of his posts :)
Response time when it's their turn (choose one): Within the Week
Pros to writing with this player: Amazing style of writing, he's action oriented when he writes and it's friggin' great. Warns you when he's going to disappear, and awesome characters.
Cons to writing with this player: Makes a lot of one-line paragraphs when it'd be better clumped together.
Quote:
The tear was slow when it made its way down her cheek. Danil’s eyes followed the droplet’s movement as it disappeared over the curve of her jaw.

His hand, poised inches from her face, stilled.

So much suffering. Danil could never imagine living a life such as hers. He would never want to. She’d be better off dead.

The knife was warming in his gloved hand. As fast as he could Danil grabbed the princess, turned her onto her back, and climbed atop her body. His knees pinned her arms and his hand flew to her mouth, covering it completely.

He held the knife steady against her throat. The blade pressed into her flesh. Its softness was nothing to the sharp edge of his weapon. One swipe was all it would take. One flick of his wrist, one jerk. She would bleed out. She would die. He would save his land and conquers hers while she rested in a tomb beneath the ground, alongside her dear daddy.

For the first time a tug pulled at his stomach. It reminded him of one of his earlier missions. His mind screamed, “Don’t do it! Don’t!” He had taken the life of a child back then. A small girl, just like this princess, who hardly said a word when he cut her throat. Would this female be the same? Would she only squeak and flutter her eyes while they rolled into the back of her head? Would she be quiet and slow, like all the rest?

He pressed down on her harder. The knife cut into her skin and crimson lightly drizzled out. He had to kill her. This was the only way. His kingdom, his king, his family. He had to. She was worth nothing alive.

The tug continued.

His father’s voice whispered in his ear, “Never do a task your conscience disagrees with. Think in ten second increments. Decide for the moment, not the future.”

The moment. Murdering the princess. The future. Murdering her father.

Think in ten second increments.

Danil pulled the knife back.
Username of nominee: Kiyoto:
Literacy level (choose one): Semi-literate
How long have you been writing with this player?: Also about a month or so
Response time when it's their turn (choose one): Same day
Pros to writing with this player: Also gives you a heads up when he's going to be away or something, responds very fast, and is extremely enthusiastic about writing! Tries to keep everyone engaged and comes up with cool charries.
Cons to writing with this player: Sometimes misses things but if you give him a heads up he'll fix it.
Quote:
Vincent smirked as the guy ordered the cuffs taken off of him, he was either really strong, or really stupid. Then again, attacking the warden would only land him in solitary, and that would mean no more play time with the other inmates. He plopped down into the seat offered, as he listened to the question asking if he was enjoying it here. Vincent smirks and tilts his head back to look at the ceiling. "Oh of course" he laughed knowing it would probrably be a slight shock to answer so positively, "just like back hom only...more prisony." He was trying not to laugh again, so he turned his attention back on the warden.

Was this guy really the warden? Looked sort of like a chick to him. Eh, then again pretty faces in this place were both blessings and curses. Though he could tell by the guy's eyes, that there was something dark there to. He noticed his filez, and smirked. People here were always reading files. To Vincent, files were useless, a bunch of words on paper could only tell so much. They couldn't give you experience or first hand accounts...in other words, a bunch of workds onpaper...were a waste of time. He noticed though his family file, open on the desk a picture of his mom, dad, and even his little sister looked back at him. Vincent's parents had always blamed him for what happened to her.

His mind wanted to go back to that memory, but he stopped it. No use in livin in the past. Something that wasn't really his fault. Usually Vincent was very picky of what he was accused of. He was blunt and honest in personality, they type where he would admit if he did it, and deny only what he didn't. He did not like being accused of false things, but liked taking credit for what he had actually done. In this case however it had been pointless with his parents, so he had given up long ago. He wondered if his sister's case was in his files..that his parents had literally turned in their own son as a suzpect. He had never been found guilty or convicted of it, but that incident, her death, had helped initiate events that led to where he was now.
Username of nominee: Kry:
Literacy level (choose one): Semi-literate
How long have you been writing with this player?: Around a month, also RPed last year in a HP RP
Response time when it's their turn (choose one): Within the Week
Pros to writing with this player: Cool charries and just really engaging with how Kry types out the thoughts and feels of the charrie. I
Cons to writing with this player: A bit too short for my taste, but the content usually makes up for it. However, it wouldn't hurt for longer posts.
Quote:
Angel soon found himself on the floor and his body felt weird. Strange and not at all like the body he was used to. He was attempting to get up, when he was suddenly picked up. At least from this vantage he could get a look around and a feel for what happened. He was looking for Regan and Vex but all he saw was koalas. A small noise of disgruntledness as the genie hugged him. He didn't wriggle around or struggle though. He just sat there in her arm, looking like a grumpy koala. Then the genie was picking up another koala, but Angel was sure who this one was. They all looked the same to him in koala form really. He made a noise of annoyance. This was not the proper respect to show a vampire lord, still he couldn't get too angry. After all she was just a masterless genie. All you could expect from such was chaos and tricks. Though Angel would have found it slightly amusing if he weren't a koala himself.

The air had changed again and Alistair's grip around Cherry had tightened in that half a moment before the dropped to the ground. At least they hadn't been to far up, since he had grabbed the edge of the counter and kept them as close to the floor as he could. His feet touched the ground and he lifted Cherry against him some so her feet were just a little above the floor. He didn't want her to end up landing on her feet wrong and wrenching a knee or twisting an ankle. Gently he set her on the floor, but his arm remained lightly around her. "Of course I will. Not every one is bad, and not everyone does things for the hope of recieving something. Some people do things because it is the right thing to do. I will protect you. No harm will fall upon you while I am around."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-24-2012, 03:42 AM

Username of nominee: Evergreen Goddess:
Nominated by: Gemini
Literacy level: literate
How long have you been writing with this player: since the beginning of January.
Response time when it's their turn: random.usually within a day.
Pros to writing with this player: her characters are interesting and her writing is easy to work with.spelling and grammar are great, and she's very dedicated to the roleplay.
Cons to writing with this player: sometimes she disappears.
Insert a quoted paragraph of this persons writing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen Goddess View Post
"I have to go find her!" said Ethan. He looked at his baby pet dragon and glared. "Now, don't look at me like that Skylar...I mean..how hard is it to find a girl?" he asked. The baby dragon just looked at him and let out a screeching noise. "Well...I think I'll know her when I see her..." he said and shrugged. He was currently laying down on his bed petting Skylar with his finger gently. "Look you can come with me...there is no way I am leaving you alone." he said as he got up and placed the baby dragon on his shoulder. "You stay there unless you want to fly all the way." added Ethan. Skylar just looked at Ethan and blinked. Ethan chuckled and pet Skylar again before walking out of his house and into the forest. As he walked through the dark forest he looked around for her. "I don't remember her name...I just know that she'd probably be in here somewhere..." he whispered.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-24-2012, 12:25 PM

O.o dawwwww XD ana lol. Yes I know I be slow sometimes lol but I try XD , and yay I'm at least semi lit o.o.......my spelling often sucks..specially at 4am ;-; lol.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 07-24-2012, 04:51 PM

*peaks into thread*

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-26-2012, 01:05 AM

Hm...slowed down a bit, didn't we?